It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: juandeloslagos

There is not any proof the dems rigged the primaries.
Because they didn't. Bernie lost.
I've had to bite the get over it bullet since November. Bernie people need to do the same.
We have bigger issues than fictional election rigging to deal with.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

According to whom?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
lol

Its so funny that the right completely fabricates this whole seth rich thing to distract everyone from the fact that their president is about to get impeached.

Nice try conservatives, but its not gonna work.

HOAX BIN

I agree with the dude in the other thread who came up with an incredible phrase for this stuff..

Conservative Fan Fiction

lol.. I love it ^

If this is fiction then why is the left fighting so hard to distract from it? If there's absolutley nothing to hide, let an investigation comence.

I have to wonder if many are now just afraid they may have backed murderers in the election (besides the Clintons).

The "left" is not. Honestly, I don't know who the left is, but I am assuming you believe the left to be mainstream news sources? I disagree, but I digress...

Regarding distractions, It only seems that way since it's a topic that's popular on ATS and some other alt-right outlets.

And if you do think there's a conspiracy to distract, you need to throw Trump in there, too. His actions on his trip abroad, staff firings and constant tweets are also distracting from the Rich story.

Wait -- the Saudi orb is speaking through me -- it's Covfefe!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: Sillyolme

What exactly are they "still looking" @

New evidence doesn't get created...or does it?

Sorry I, like you are not privy to that info. The difference is I don't think I'm entitled to it while you do.
Also I have confidence in congress and the intelligence community and I figure ill get all that information when they are done.
As far as new evidence being considered, yes new things come to light the more they look. These guys are piecing together a history that encompasses several countries, banks and governments. One thing leads to another.
Material evidence and intellectual evidence is being weighed and it's not going to happen over night.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you see "the left" (who ever that is??) fighting this ?

Where?

Who's even paying attention to it but the two dozen people who've started Seth threads on ATS in the past two weeks?
Essentially ever since the subpoenas for documentation went out to former trump aides Flynn and Manifort.

I saw one thing about it on the news and they treated it like the conspiracy theory distraction that it is.
This isn't any more real than the Jersey pizza story which originated in the same alt right web venues funny enough.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

got news for you, the whole thing on your precious left side is a complete Hoax too! From the "collusion" story to "impeachment". Its all a huge distraction. Basically if you want to know what the left is up to look at what they are accusing the right of doing. So basically the left DID collude with the Russians.
And before you get all holier than though on me, both parties are trash! They're both on the same side. This is a giant play in the political theater. They are literally playing good cop bad cop with us all and most are too stupid to even recognize it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: arcnaver

Well said

But trump is not playing on anyone's team

He's been giving out his cell # to leaders all over the world

He's up to something...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I thought this was a thread about Seth Rich?
All I've read in 2 pages so far, is left wing this, right wing that.
A man is DEAD. Can anyone really understand that? DEAD.
No family gatherings for him, no grandchildren to be spoiled by his parents, no more memories PERIOD.
Aside from being robbed of his life, the one(s) responsible is still walking around free. There's no justice to bring some sort of closure to his family and friends.

It's absolutely disgusting to see people use this mans death as a base to inform others on how smart they (think) they are, and how stupid people are who don't think in tandem with them.

To those that want to push their left/right wing opinions next time, be thankful that you can. Seth Rich can not.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As a Clinton supporter you still give credibility to Comey based on his reputation? So you don't think he inappropriately influenced the election against the candidate you supported vehemently?

Maybe I tend to be more skeptical but I don't trust politicians or political appointees of any party - so I can't base a position on one of their 'reputations.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Who's even paying attention to it but the two dozen people who've started Seth threads on ATS in the past two weeks?

Murder of Seth Rich · C · 5/10/2017 - 5/30/2017 · 605,432 pageviews

I've had to bite the get over it bullet since November. Bernie people need to do the same.
We have bigger issues than fictional election rigging to deal with.

Bernie 'people' have filed a lawsuit.
It's BIG.
They want their money back.
The DNC doesn't have that deep of pockets.

edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Uhhhhh Seth Rich is the topic and the guy that was murdered by someone and the media refuses to say who murdered Him.No one knows.......You don't have a DNC staffer murdered and call it a botched robbery.
Then all the hacking that is going on and pretend to throw out possibilities of far more foul play going on.Like people today are so far left and so far right you cannot do simple journalism to ask simple questions.
People need to
chill out and see what is gonna happen.

Stories like this is why you absolutely must have honest journalism.Seems fishy that His wallet and watch was not stolen is very very very very logical for anyone to do an investigation.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

We basically have a country of journalist and presidents that trust intelligence agencies lying to them and the media.Somehow the regular folks see it.Why MSM and congress and government has all time worst trust levels in the history of the U.S.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whywhynot

Except your filter seems to be broken.
This is the fake news.
The Comey memo, the Russian probe, Jared Kushners actions...that's all real.
You can fix that with reading. Read everything. Read all day whenever you can.
Be choosy. Don't read garbage.

Oh well then so happy to be schooled on your version of real news. I suggest your filter is mounted way to far to the left to be useful.

BTW, could you post the Comey memo for us all to read? Hmmmm

Didn't think so.
edit on 31-5-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Certainly not from. Your posts.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

SOM is like a broken ecord.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

It appears he did get murdered and was in the DNC and Wikileaks will pay for helping to find the perp. As we said in the unit i was in "NO GO , BOLO" (is the left and their shills).

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You mean the statement released by a DNC PR operative?

I think we should all keep an open mind and see where this goes, maybe it's not real but maybe it is. There is no reason to automatically dismiss something especially when you have refused to even look at Webbs claims.

They should keep an open mind. But it appears they are not going to do so, because the truth might get in there with them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh sure. Blame it on the black man just because a living boxing legend refused to abandon his religion, like Ali, even after members of his religion killed 2500 civilians on September 11th.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The investigation is into possible collusion. You do understand that whether or not collusion occurred is a dinstinct issue from Russian interference into our election right?

And you don't seem to understand that the collusion has to be an act of war. Anti (freedom lover), is NEVER going to give up on the DNC lies he loves to repeat while pretending to care about the truth.
Face it, you support a pack of losers who have colluded to do more than talk to the Russians.

WE are calling you on it except for a very few # of people this board overwhelming disagrees with your every opinion and you can't change that with a slew of lies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The facts we do have about Seth are
He's no longer living
Zero items were stolen in a botched robbery - the only thing that comes to mind is when Bruce Wayne lost his parents - oh wait, fiction.

Imagine you being you, nothing special
You're walking home from the bar and you're murdered and they cannot find your belongings out of place

Would the police say it's a robbery or a homicide?
edit on 31-5-2017 by Cloud9Chaser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join