It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
lol

Its so funny that the right completely fabricates this whole seth rich thing to distract everyone from the fact that their president is about to get impeached.

Nice try conservatives, but its not gonna work.

HOAX BIN

I agree with the dude in the other thread who came up with an incredible phrase for this stuff..

Conservative Fan Fiction

lol.. I love it ^

If this is fiction then why is the left fighting so hard to distract from it? If there's absolutley nothing to hide, let an investigation comence.

I have to wonder if many are now just afraid they may have backed murderers in the election (besides the Clintons).
edit on 31-5-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Ooooops. We got a truther here... or not. Wake the F up for christ sake

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: drock905

I curious as to how or why the anti Hillary people consider this a valid source of information yet any thing reported by a genuine media outlet is immediately written off as totally fabricated.

Youtube videos on topics like this are a dime a dozen. This is junk.

Because 80% of the MSM is owned by, run by or openly associated with the Democrats...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

I curious as to how or why the anti Hillary people consider this a valid source of information yet any thing reported by a genuine media outlet is immediately written off as totally fabricated.

Youtube videos on topics like this are a dime a dozen. This is junk.

Personally I think the MSM and YouTube are both pumping out fake news. Stopped watching both for news a long time ago.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Lol.
No
Who ever watches the videos?
Do you?
Ha ha.

No this story is so fake it throws off PCBs. .No one needs to watch any stupid video.
All of these Seth threads need to go into the hoax bin.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Except your filter seems to be broken.
This is the fake news.
The Comey memo, the Russian probe, Jared Kushners actions...that's all real.
You can fix that with reading. Read everything. Read all day whenever you can.
Be choosy. Don't read garbage.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Nope.
Not nearly as funny or clever in execution.
Read...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not even conservatives. That's giving decent conservative people a bad name.
No this is an entirely different crowd. Ignorance abounds. It is celebrated by this crowd.
The disconnect from reality is almost textbook. Its a sickness in the mind. Mental illness laced with hate.
A very ugly thing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

That's funny. And clever .
See ...PETA ...beating a dead horse.
That's funny.
And everybody will probably "get it".
edit on 5312017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

But that's the "Story"...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Now you get news from?
Where?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What exactly was his job at the DNC?
What level was his position, if that is known?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Alone again...

Naturally...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The guy worked and had access to DNC stuff that leaked.

You know this how? I have seen absolutely no evidence for that and I have serious doubts that he did.

If he supposedly had evidence against the GOP and your favorite orange guy you would be completing your third thread on how much proof there was.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: whywhynot

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

You mean the real investigations that are based on "real evidence " from named sources that we can actually see? Yup right

Remind me again which case is currently under investigation: Trump/Russian connection or the Seth Rich story? Yea, that's what I thought.

An investigation means very little, a court finding has a lot of meaning. I would guess that you agree with me on that. We will see what actually gets to trial.

Well there will be no trial with no investigation. So ultimately we are waiting to see if the Trump/Russian thing will go to trial. Again. The Seth Rich CT is dead in the water, because only conservative internet detectives think there is anything to this.

What investigation into the Trump/Russian thing?

Seen any evidence that actually is happening?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have they released proof of a Comey memo or any specific proof of collusion involving Kushner? I'd be interested in seeing that if you have a link (I'm way too busy with my 10 month old these days to keep up)...

I'm skeptical like you when it comes to evidence of Seth riches being a leaker to wikileaks, as well as showing trumps campaign actually colluded with Russia...

I can't make a factual statement regarding either theory because I haven't seen proof. I will say objectively that Mr Richs murder is unsolved and it is definitely plausible he leaked DNC emails, and that we do have email proof that Bernie Sanders was treated unfairly by the DNC.

I also wonder Why, if there was any evidence of collusion based on the spying / surveillance via FISA warrants why nothing leaked prior to the election?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm a liberal, very much so, and I don't believe the Seth Rich story is dead in the water. The fact that nothing was stolen from Rich gives lie to the fact it was a robbery gone bad. What made it go bad? There apparently were not witnesses whatsoever to the crime, so why would the so-called robbers have run off without stealing anything? The truly self-deluded people are those who want to overlook the fact the DNC effectively stole the primary from Bernie Sanders. There are only accusations, no proof whatsoever, that the Russians hacked the DNC. There is proof, however, that the DNC rigged the primary. But somehow the proven crime has been forgotten, while the unproven one gets all the attention. That alone tells me there's a lot more to this story than the mainstream media wants us to believe.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

The Whitehouse doesn't deny Kushner actions and as for Comey his reputation unlike trumps is one of honesty soooo....
Sometime in June were going to hear right from that particular horses mouth.

This kind of mind game isn't going to change that one bit.
The investigations into trump and company is going to continue to its legitimate conclusions.

If that encompasses Seth Rich I'll eat my hat.
And I have the recipes because I said the same thing to a Clinton indictment. Of course i haven't had to try them yet.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Unfortunate how all three DC cops first on the scene of SR's murder lost their body cams.
DARN.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What exactly are they "still looking" @

New evidence doesn't get created...or does it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join