It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: whywhynot

a reply to: whywhynot

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

You mean the real investigations that are based on "real evidence " from named sources that we can actually see? Yup right

Remind me again which case is currently under investigation: Trump/Russian connection or the Seth Rich story? Yea, that's what I thought.

Actually it's both. The murder is still unsolved hence Kim Dotcoms letter from his lawyer to Mueller that stated that he wants to testify and has the evidence to support his claims. We are just waiting how Mueller is going to respond.

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You obviously have any agenda here, you can disagree all you want but the fact that you refuse to even look at any claims says a lot.

I'm not saying Webb is correct I'm just uploading the video so people can make their own conclusions and you won't watch it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Indeed. It's an insult to the family to say that this is "fabricated". Seth Rich was murdered.

Any similarities with Vince Foster's death?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Youtube... More confirmation bias fodder for the gullible. Yet no actual hard evidence for any of this.

"no actual hard evidence for any of this."

looks like you have no idea who george webb is, or what he's been uploading for the past... ooooh i don't know.. 219 days.

careful who you call gullible - you just might be the pot calling the kettle black.

if you think there's nothing suspicious about a "failed robbery murder" of someone in the DNC who is now known to have been in contact with wikileaks over the course of the election, you're posting comments on the wrong website.

please name one other "failed robbery" you can think of where the victim ends up dead while still retaining every single item that would be of interest to the robber.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

You obviously have any agenda here, you can disagree all you want but the fact that you refuse to even look at any claims says a lot.

I've looked at many claims. I don't care about claims. I care about evidence; which is what I've said from the beginning. Claims are as useful as a fart in a hurricane.

I'm not saying Webb is correct I'm just uploading the video so people can make their own conclusions and you won't watch it.

Well I'm saying he is a tool bag and helping the gullible by appealing to their confirmation biases by making a video of claims with no new evidence backing anything he said up.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

Youtube... More confirmation bias fodder for the gullible. Yet no actual hard evidence for any of this.

"no actual hard evidence for any of this."

looks like you have no idea who george webb is, or what he's been uploading for the past... ooooh i don't know.. 219 days.

careful who you call gullible - you just might be the pot calling the kettle black.

if you think there's nothing suspicious about a "failed robbery murder" of someone in the DNC who is now known to have been in contact with wikileaks over the course of the election, you're posting comments on the wrong website.

Who is George Webb and why should I care? Looks like a typical conspiracy theory nut to me. He certainly hasn't provided any hard evidence to this CT. Just confirmation bias fodder for you guys.

please name one other "failed robbery" you can think of where the victim ends up dead while still retaining every single item that would be of interest to the robber.

Uh... No... Evidence doesn't work like that. Produce some actual hard evidence that this is something other than a robbery. Stop assuming a narrative and flexing the evidence to suit it.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

You mean the real investigations that are based on "real evidence " from named sources that we can actually see? Yup right

Remind me again which case is currently under investigation: Trump/Russian connection or the Seth Rich story? Yea, that's what I thought.

An investigation means very little, a court finding has a lot of meaning. I would guess that you agree with me on that. We will see what actually gets to trial.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

An investigation means very little, a court finding has a lot of meaning. I would guess that you agree with me on that. We will see what actually gets to trial.

Well there will be no trial with no investigation. So ultimately we are waiting to see if the Trump/Russian thing will go to trial. Again. The Seth Rich CT is dead in the water, because only conservative internet detectives think there is anything to this.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Actually it's both. The murder is still unsolved hence Kim Dotcoms letter from his lawyer to Mueller that stated that he wants to testify and has the evidence to support his claims. We are just waiting how Mueller is going to respond.

No. It isn't. A letter sent to Mueller doesn't mean there is an investigation opened on this Rich matter or even that Mueller will read it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your post reminded me of this YT news that is ....you decide

+10 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I find it very suspicious that so many Seth Rich threads are being overrun by people claiming it's all a lie without doing any research on their own.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Your proclamation that the Seth Rich investigation is dead doesn't mak it so. I'll be happy to offer it back up to you when it is opened back up.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
WOW.
Wonder why the guy was let go.
Also, was this the machine gun stolen from the FBI vehicle?
twitter.com...

Suspect shoots at police during chase that prompts Capitol lockdown

wtop.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's an interesting thought!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your proclamation that the Seth Rich investigation is dead doesn't mak it so. I'll be happy to offer it back up to you when it is opened back up.

You do that. I'll be waiting, but is there a point where I get to laugh at you and tell you "I told you so" or are you just going to argue this narrative forever no matter what happens?
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm conservative, I think the Seth Rich assassination looks like a professional hit, and nothing surprises me when the Clinton's are even remotely involved (which they always seem to be), but I almost never watch YT vid's or consider them as a source.

Especially when they're 14 minutes long like this one.

The only time I'm watching a YT is if it's UFO/Cryptid/Weirdness-related.

And then only for gits and shiggles...
edit on 30-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

+7 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
First off, there is far more evidence for the Seth Rich conspiracy then Russian Collusion. FAR MORE. If you say otherwise then you are just not well informed.

I have been watching these George Webb videos for the last 4 or 5 days, and they are interesting.

But, he seems to throw out total conjecture as if he knows it to be true, and claim he has anonymous sources that have led him to his conclusions. While I think he is digging up some interesting info, I also think he is going way out there on some of the stuff he is talking about, and quite frankly I think he is doing it to grow his youtube channel. He seems convinced there is a giant drug and organ harvesting operation going on that somehow the DNC is connected to. I find that highly doubtful. Some of his theory's don't make much sense to me, with that said if you can parse through his real info and what is his wild theory's, these are still very interesting video's.

But I don't think anyone should be relying on his conclusions as evidence of much of anything, he himself states he has been able to get access to very little actual hard data - phone logs, the laptop, video surveillance, police officers, hospital workers, the autopsy. The very fact that he has been trying hard to get access to all of this and has been stonewalled says volumes though.

The murder is unsolved, yet some very powerful forces are doing everything they can to stop this news. Twitter is shutting down accounts, Hannity is on the verge of being fired, the OAN network website is being DDOS attacked. The police will not talk about anything, in fact they just removed the responding officers from the police website. The hospital workers have been sternly warned do not talk about this case. Major publication like the post call it a crazy conspiracy theory without explaining why - because they can't - it isn't.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

No. It isn't. A letter sent to Mueller doesn't mean there is an investigation opened on this Rich matter or even that Mueller will read it.

If he does then he has to be removed from his post immediately.
It's a new lead and the FBI has to follow up on that otherwise they are just useless.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Great post! This is the approach we should be taking to his evidence.

Thank you for posting some logic in this thread!

Here's some background on Webb, take it for what it is...

“An Accidental Journalist and His Historic Crowd-Sourced Investigation” by #TrishTheDish medium.com...@panegron/an-accidental-journalist-and-his-historic-crowd-sourced-investigation-dc5570ecbae9
edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bingo !!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join