It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What sources?

His parents and the police have both said this.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I call it "forceful ignorance." Anything that sounds remotely appealing, they immediately believe without question. Anything that they don't want to believe, they call "fake news."

There's also a cognitive dissonance component that comes in when the leaks turn out to be true and then they switch to "it's a deep state coup" on the one hand but never update their worldview to include the fact that the leak wasn't "fake news" after all. In that way, each leak can be both "fake news" and a "deep state coup" by the "globalists" who are trying to unseat the "anti-globalist" hero of the everyman — a superwealthy globalist douchebag who has a long long history of screwing over the little guy. (more cognitive dissonance)

There's a reason that foreign teenagers can dupe this lot with fake news blogs. They're addicted to bulls#.

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You mean the statement released by a DNC PR operative?

I think we should all keep an open mind and see where this goes, maybe it's not real but maybe it is. There is no reason to automatically dismiss something especially when you have refused to even look at Webbs claims.
edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I call it "forceful ignorance." Anything that sounds remotely appealing, they immediately believe without question. Anything that they don't want to believe, they call "fake news."

There's also a cognitive dissonance component that comes in when the leaks turn out to be true and then they switch to "it's a deep state coup" on the one hand but never update their worldview to include the fact that the leak wasn't "fake news" after all. In that way, each leak can be both "fake news" and a "deep state coup" by the "globalists" who are trying to unseat the "anti-globalist" hero of the everyman — a superwealthy globalist douchebag who has a long long history of screwing over the little guy. (more cognitive dissonance)

There's a reason that foreign teenagers can dupe this lot with fake news blogs. They're addicted to bulls#.

I'm going to remind of your post after Trump gets exonerated.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Sounds familiar. Russia comes to mind, and those anon sources.

+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They're addicted to bulls#.

It's hilarious, I could use the exact same words to describe the desperate people on the left being strung along with B.S. by people like Maxine Waters.
edit on 30-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: spelling, russians, hacking, reptilians

+15 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

The guy worked and had access to DNC stuff that leaked.

You know this how? I have seen absolutely no evidence for that and I have serious doubts that he did.

The highest security top secret stuff of the State Dept ended up on the laptop of a penis flashing pedo pervert. The Dems have a track record of bad email handling and rogue servers so it wouldn't be hard for anyone with DNC access to stumble onto emails through their daily duties of meeting all kinds of people associated with the DNC.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Lol! Got any evidence showing that the statement is wrong?

I think we should all keep an open mind and see where this goes, maybe it's not real but maybe it is. There is no reason to automatically dismiss something especially when you have refused to even look at Webbs claims.

Yes. There is. Youtube is not a credible source. Any yahoo with cheap video editing software and a computer camera can make a Youtube video. I have yet to see a Youtube video that has EVER confirmed a conspiracy theory.

Furthermore, George Webb is a nobody and his opinion (which is all this Youtube video is) is just as useful as your or my opinion. Which isn't at all. You just agree with this jackass because he says stuff you want to hear. IE confirmation bias.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes. There is. Youtube is not a credible source. Any yahoo with cheap video editing software and a computer camera can make a Youtube video. I have yet to see a Youtube video that has EVER confirmed a conspiracy theory.

Furthermore, George Webb is a nobody and his opinion (which is all this Youtube video is) is just as useful as your or my opinion. Which isn't at all. You just agree with this jackass because he says stuff you want to hear. IE confirmation bias.

Wait a minute... Anti-Trump people cite youtube videos for a russian collusion as fact and evidence and you're perfectly fine with that. Hypocrisy much? ATS is full of those.

+24 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Perhaps if Webb had included some pee fetish rumors in his video like the fake dossier you are such a big fan of you would have a more favorable opinion of it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's anononmyous sources and a PR rep that works for the DNC. Those are pretty weak sources.

+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's because the russia lie has been going for four months.

James comey testified twice, along with clapper and the NSA guy. They found nothing.

Guccifer named seth and assange hinted at it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I know who the real "Alpha Jalloh" is.

But I won't tell.

I also know what "they" did and used to start the cover up a few days after Rich was murdered.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It’s the right who are always responsible for fake conspiracies….like Obama was born in Kenya and isn’t a citizen, or this fake conspiracy and many others like Pizza-gate.

It’s a design because the right are the best dupes, due to their inherent bigotry.

What they do is besmirch ALL conspiracies, fitting in with the deep state plan to fool the people.

The right-wing are at the vanguard of world's ignorance and blindness, led by people like Fox news and Alex Jones.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Wait a minute... Anti-Trump people cite youtube videos for a russian collusion as fact and evidence and you're perfectly fine with that. Hypocrisy much? ATS is full of those.

I only speak for myself. Not liberals. I don't post Youtube videos as evidence of anything. So I don't give a # about this.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's anononmyous sources and a PR rep that works for the DNC. Those are pretty weak sources.

Better than Youtube and George Webb, whoever that is.

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

You mean the real investigations that are based on "real evidence " from named sources that we can actually see? Yup right

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There’s one thing in this world you can depend on:

The right is always wrong!

Pizza gate, Obama isn't a citizen, Foster suicide, and now another fake right-wing conspiracy

The real conspiracies their quiet on, its just the fake ones the right always latch on to.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

a reply to: whywhynot

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

You mean the real investigations that are based on "real evidence " from named sources that we can actually see? Yup right

Remind me again which case is currently under investigation: Trump/Russian connection or the Seth Rich story? Yea, that's what I thought.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That's because certain people tainted PG with occult BS. Pedogate on the other hand is pretty real and it's a shame that nobody is protesting out on the streets right now to investigate all of the leads further. Just keep living in your bubble of bliss and ignore the harsh reality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join