It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Communications Director Resigns as Shake-Up Begins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: olaru12

If I was working in the White house, I would quit too, I would come right out and state that the crazy people who are telling all the twisted garbage in the news were making the job too stressful. Once I was out, I would take out many lawsuits against all the major media and these would be multimillion dollar lawsuits because the blasphemy being spread by the media was making it so I had to quit.

Right, the MSM is such a convient strawman scapegoat. When are people going to realize the problems in the WH stem from the president and his attitude to his staff and advisers. Time to face the truth and accept responsibility; isn't that the conservatives creed?

www.rawstory.com...

The oval office is in chaos, not because of outside influences but from clowns not having a clue as to what their doing.
I'd be stressed too.

You are citing a source that appears to spew Far left crap.

I am in the middle, I actually have leaned more Democratic and liberal the majority of my life, from what I have seen in the last year, I will never vote for a Democrat president again and I am going to scrutinize all Democratic candidates from now on. I do not like the way that the Democrats have been heading over the last couple of years.

Attacking the source is an indication that you lost the argument....old number 20!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your'e not middle imo. Full blown Trump apologist.

edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If I was working in the White house, I would quit too, I would come right out and state that the crazy people who are telling all the twisted garbage in the news were making the job too stressful. Once I was out, I would take out many lawsuits against all the major media and these would be multimillion dollar lawsuits because the blasphemy being spread by the media was making it so I had to quit.

Right, the MSM is such a convient strawman scapegoat. When are people going to realize the problems in the WH stem from the president and his attitude to his staff and advisers. Time to face the truth and accept responsibility; isn't that the conservatives creed?

www.rawstory.com...

The oval office is in chaos, not because of outside influences but from clowns not having a clue as to what their doing.
I'd be stressed too.

You are citing a source that appears to spew Far left crap.

I am in the middle, I actually have leaned more Democratic and liberal the majority of my life, from what I have seen in the last year, I will never vote for a Democrat president again and I am going to scrutinize all Democratic candidates from now on. I do not like the way that the Democrats have been heading over the last couple of years.

Attacking the source is an indication that you lost the argument....old number 20!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your'e not middle imo. Full blown Trump apologist.

There is no argument, nor anything to apologize for.

Still a YUGE nothingburger. Meanwhile the Dems are wasting our money and time as well as holding up anything being done for the people they represent.

Nobody has been arrested, no charges have been filed and nothing has come from anything at all.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Give it time. The FBI may have something to say about all that before too long.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Give it time. The FBI may have something to say about all that before too long.

Funny...i have heard that for months now. How much time exactly?

And with our "transparent" government operations I do hope they can let us know the actual cost to the taxpayers of this investigation. If nothing comes of it, what is our compensation exactly? I mean they are working, and working for us, so if nothing happens do we just chalk it up to expenditures and roll it into whatever black project budget or write it off as toilet paper?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

As long as it takes for the feds to reach a conclusion.

As for the tax money I can guarantee you the FBI's investigation is going to be a lot less of a burden than the amount it costs tax payers to fund Trump's personal travel expenses to his own resorts. You can see my other thread for the details about that. He's on pace to out spend Obama's eight years in office within his first eleven months. With an 8 billion dollar annual budget, I think the FBI can afford to dig down as deep as they believe it needs to go.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

As long as it takes for the feds to reach a conclusion.

As for the tax money I can guarantee you the FBI's investigation is going to be a lot less of a burden than the amount it costs tax payers to fund Trump's personal travel expenses to his own resorts. You can see my other thread for the details about that. He's on pace to out spend Obama's eight years in office within his first eleven months. With an 8 billion dollar annual budget, I think the FBI can afford to dig down as deep as they believe it needs to go.

Cute.

Literally a drop in the bucket to the hundreds of BILLIONS Obama care costs.

I'd gladly trade Trumps visits to wherever the hell he wants to go for that.
time.com...

So Obama didn't cost as much in travel, but he took all of our legs in taxes....

Either way, your other thread and guesses are just that...because the actual expenses of presidential travel are not released.

But yeah....lets focus on travel versus what is REALLY costing us like government controlled healthcare and lengthy investigations that have absolutely no return on investment.

So let's spend a few billion on investigating whatever, never come to a conclusion and even if a conclusion is reached, it gives absolutely nothing back to the people paying for it....BRILLIANT!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: Indigo5

It's called spin. Most likely this is being used to hype the prediction that a mass shakeup is coming story we started hearing last week. On the other hand, maybe he's truly going to out the leakers. Personally I think Trump will apply the full weight of the law on the leakers and the press will bury it.

Are the leaks fake news? Fictions created by reporters?
Or real leakers that deserve prosecution?

Trump and Trumpites strangely simultaneously employ both defenses despite those two retorts being fundamentally opposed to one another.

To most people it seems bizarre, like screaming the earth is both round and flat in the same sentence...but I imagine to people that do not recognize facts or truth, both can co-exist as some kind of neutral snarky word salad?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

It's called spin. Most likely this is being used to hype the prediction that a mass shakeup is coming story we started hearing last week. On the other hand, maybe he's truly going to out the leakers. Personally I think Trump will apply the full weight of the law on the leakers and the press will bury it.

Who knows?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Who knows?

Trump? He regularly claims both on Twitter.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Trump and Trumpites strangely simultaneously employ both defenses despite those two retorts being fundamentally opposed to one another.

To most people it seems bizarre, like screaming the earth is both round and flat in the same sentence...but I imagine to people that do not recognize facts or truth, both can co-exist as some kind of neutral snarky word salad?

Some leaks are fake, others are hyped to make it appear somebody did something illegal when they didn't. The anti-Trump folks have been trying to find something illegal that the Trump team did. So far they haven't. Democrats look just as desperate to overthrow as the republicans did when Obama got elected. - it would be hysterical if it wasn't true

As a matter of law, yes, some of the leaks are illegal. Others are benign

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Some leaks are fake, others are hyped to make it appear somebody did something illegal when they didn't. The anti-Trump folks have been trying to find something illegal that the Trump team did. So far they haven't.

??????

Flynn is in profound legal jeopardy, having lied on security applications and operating as an undelcalred foreign agent of Turkey..

And many more are cued up...Absence of prosecution (yet) does not mean a case is not being built.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Boy who cried wolf.

The Democrats will never be in office again if they keep it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

??????

Flynn is in profound legal jeopardy, having lied on security applications and operating as an undelcalred foreign agent of Turkey..

And many more are cued up...Absence of prosecution (yet) does not mean a case is not being built.

Profound? I patiently await testimony and evidence on all of this. My gut tells me there is alot of spin and at least a few lies we are being fed. I read the blogs and charges from both sides and to me, the truth meter for once is on the side of the Trump supporters. The elite (left and right) really seem to want to shut this (Trump in power) all down. I wonder why...?

Running out of popcorn, BRB

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join