It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Everyone is laughing : Internet loves Nordic leaders for trolling Trump’s magic orb photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
There were entire songs written and sang by kindergarten kids "Obama is gonna save the world" I remember.

What Trump has in the way of fanfare or even "Trumpets" is not even close to the world wide phenom that was Obama. For what it's worth, it really did seem like the World loved him for a time being.

But history is not really in these days, just emotion.

You are confusing Obama with Michael Jackson.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is quite funny.
It is quite amazing though how Trump is taking over the narrative worldwide. Whether for or against him, he is undoubtedly the most famous (or infamous if you prefer that) person in the world.
edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Saudis arent anyones friends. They have infiltrated our government and are an oppressive regime that supports terrorism.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So Trump indulges the Saudis for relations reasons and they still had to find a way to demonize him.. Saudi is # and I wouldn't mind if it was the first country to be hit by a nuke but the president is allowed to keep relations friendly.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is quite funny.
It is quite amazing though how Trump is taking over the narrative worldwide. Whether for or against him, he is undoubtedly the most famous (or infamous if you prefer that) person in the world.

youre right about that

when beiber and his face tattoo is no longer the top story, # just got real...[/cypress hill]

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This is quite funny.

Being an idiot on the world stage kind of does that.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Are you trolling? The Saudi's have been our friends? That's why 19 of the hijackers on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia huh? You need your Trump-washed brain examined Olaru.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Are you trolling? The Saudi's have been our friends? That's why 19 of the hijackers on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia huh? You need your Trump-washed brain examined Olaru.

It's a positive Trump post from Olaru hence: scarcasm.

Oh and the Saudi's may as well be Satan himself, since they're just as friendly and trustworthy.

Unfortunately the U.S. will stop at nothing to keep that petrodollar alive and kicking.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

How dare you insult the Saudi's! Female circumcision and Female only cities being built. What a perfect way to express GODs precious love and holy appreciation of women.
edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Still living rent free, I see.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All joking aside ( ok I love a good joke ) lol
So what bet even Trump had a laugh at it . All it takes is self confidence and a little humor pointed at you can be funny If done with good tast .
And Trump may end up being worth respecting ( we will see ) and i still think its funny .
The orb was just a world globe light up the symbolism being one world one people by touching it together .
Come on are people really that slow and any one any one your worst enemy should be willing to alest think of world peace if only for a moment .
Lord people are really despret to keep there hating I dont care if it had been Gaddafi who was touching it as a juster of hope ( hope is always good )

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Just touching that thing made that hobbit fellow pretty sick.
Gandalf had to wrap it up to prevent the evil from touching him.
Trump has that Kermit the frog grin on his face as he absorbs its evil and Melania is about to throw her head back and bust out laughing.

If trump starts pumping out orcs we'll know for sure...

He doesn't have enough money to hire the soldiers he needs. He may manufacture them.
( in China of course)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump is all up in their heads. Even stories that are not about Trump someone becomes all about trump ... without trump's help.

Like a nest of angry hornets but yeah he's in everybody's head.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

The thread is about Nordic leaders and a football mocking the viral photo of trump in Saudi Arabia.

Just thought I'd offer that...

Neither of those events took place in America.

No one is claiming America as the center of the world.
In this thread anyway...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This is quite funny.

Being an idiot on the world stage kind of does that.

Some think he's an idiot, others don't. Point being that the US is finally setting the world's agenda, which it should. Forget policing the world, just drive the narrative about how we move forward, whether that is creating the debate (as opposed to being dictated to) or simply getting things done. This is something Obama and Bush failed in miserably.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Saudi's have always been our mystical friends and god bless them.

I dont know about mystical friends but they do certainly keep your worthless $ afloat. Plus they were responsible for 911 allowing invasion of the ME and more loot and drugs for the select few of the American Empire.

god bless them.

Yeah well that doesn't mean much when the god allows your own children to die in the ME by your own creations.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
HAIL ORB!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join