It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most confusing part of the Seth Rich Conspiracy???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh man, you went full d-tard

...never go full d-tard

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

It's very telling how many people show up to rip apart an OP about Seth Rich, when there isn't even an OP.

Can you explain what you mean by "telling"?

As in, it's very telling.

If you need any more explanation than that you probably shouldn't be on a conspiracy board. Or maybe need to do more research outside of your evil-Clinton-global-mastermind echo chamber.

The truth is out there.

Ahh, so it's purely a GOP thing. Got it. Damn, the wisdom of you lefties is tight. Picking on an OP like this used to be.....well, just picking on an epic fail. But now, since you see it as somehow going against "your side", it's political.

I suppose from now on everything posted here will be categorized into left or right.

Its only a GOP thing if you operate under the incorrect assumption that just because I'm not blaming the Clinton's for murder I support them somehow. Which it appears you are.

And the irony of you making it political by accusing me of being political when I wasn't is far from lost on me..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Don't give up......You can do it!

I was never super attracted to Lynda Carter....
BUT...
She is attractive in that situation.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Oh man, you went full d-tard

...never go full d-tard

I couldn't think of a higher complement than being called a "D-tard" by you and your ilk. Thank you for that..

It's a sign I'm on the right track...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't you know the rules of partisan? He's just doing what a mindless zombie he is supposed to do. Joins thread, sees his "enemies", and attacks.

Context doesn't matter, he is only here for the partisan points.

I heard that around 10,000 points you can trade them in for a cool poster or something.

I know this because my sources told me.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I hope to hell those were "anonymous" sources. We don't trust any that aren't these days.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It can be Dems without it being Clinton.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's a sign I'm on the right track...

And for the 2 point conversion, a little GLP logic. well played sir, well played.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: stosh64

Don't give up......You can do it!

I was never super attracted to Lynda Carter....
BUT...
She is attractive in that situation.

It is kind of hypnotic isn't it?

I got a slap on the face from the wife telling me I had been staring at that for a good 30 min.

edit on 5 30 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wikileaks doesn't reveal it's sources, except to say who it isn't. (Russia)

One piece of the puzzle..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Since you posted something other than confusion, I have a question for you. Why would Wikileaks jeopardize their credibility with this one case, knowing that everything they do is based on their credibility?

All we can do at this point is speak about "what if's" since there is no proof as of yet. But should there ever be any real proof, I fully believe it would be enough to shake up the entire system of government. The entire congress has been preoccupied with "Russia hacks" since Trump took office and nothing has gotten done because of it. If we were to find out there was no "Russian hack" and this was all just a way to make Trump look bad (and it still baffles me why folks don't just let that happen naturally), then it's proof positive that our government is either collectively dumb as a sack of hammers, or compromised to the point we need to ask Russia to run our country while we sort out bringing in a new government.

And it can't be both ways, either Russia hacked us or the leaks came from inside the DNC. That part needs to be fully understood and crystal #ing clear to all.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Because assange chose to say he was the leak, then refused to confirm it.. it was nonsensical.. really.

He did every single thing but flat out saying it, which is by any estimation saying that.. but then refused to say that..

What's the motivation there, from either side??

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I guess there could be legal ramifications for actually confirming it

You made us wait for a couple hours just so you could answer your own confusion at the end...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Since you posted something other than confusion, I have a question for you. Why would Wikileaks jeopardize their credibility with this one case, knowing that everything they do is based on their credibility?

All we can do at this point is speak about "what if's" since there is no proof as of yet. But should there ever be any real proof, I fully believe it would be enough to shake up the entire system of government. The entire congress has been preoccupied with "Russia hacks" since Trump took office and nothing has gotten done because of it. If we were to find out there was no "Russian hack" and this was all just a way to make Trump look bad (and it still baffles me why folks don't just let that happen naturally), then it's proof positive that our government is either collectively dumb as a sack of hammers, or compromised to the point we need to ask Russia to run our country while we sort out bringing in a new government.

And it can't be both ways, either Russia hacked us or the leaks came from inside the DNC. That part needs to be fully understood and crystal #ing clear to all.

Why are wikileaks and their "anonymous" sources credible to you?

Serious question.
edit on 30-5-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A place holder is not confusing..

It is a very common practice and the thread went on for 3 pages off the title, which didn't elude to either side of the debate lol...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You have literally never seen a placeholder thread???

On my phone I accidentally hit post after only finishing the title and edited a place holder while I wrote the post...

Is that seriously something you have never even contemplated could happen???

Idk just seems weird lol..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

i think "waited" is prob exaggerating lol...

I got caught up at work and came back to it..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

They are credible up to the point that the leaks were confirmed to be real..

What their motivations are are anyone's guess.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: butcherguy

You have literally never seen a placeholder thread???

On my phone I accidentally hit post after only finishing the title and edited a place holder while I wrote the post...

Is that seriously something you have never even contemplated could happen???

Idk just seems weird lol..

I wasn't commenting on your non-existent post. I was commenting on Lynda Carter air humping.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If I were a hacker/leaker handing info off to Wikileaks, I would insist they reveal my identity if I wound up murdered.

Wouldn't you? Seriously...is there anyone who wouldn't want their name revealed if they wound up murdered?

I would think it would be the safest way to handle things for the rest of my family.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join