It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace CEO Bob Bigelow Goes On The Record

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

I'm fine with that explanation, he just should say that. He basically gave the "I can't/won't tell you how I know, I just know".

It's kinda maddening when people supposedly in the know decide to be play coy with the info. The interviewer didnt bother to get it either.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you Google these "coordinates" it comes up with a link to a ufo news website, and it's a Google whack! In. Only returns one search....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

I'm fine with that explanation, he just should say that. He basically gave the "I can't/won't tell you how I know, I just know".

It's kinda maddening when people supposedly in the know decide to be play coy with the info. The interviewer didnt bother to get it either.

Sure, but just because Robert Bigelow thinks that he has enough evidence to "be in the know", that does not mean he is really in the know.

What Bigelow considers to be proof that aliens are among us may not considered proof to other people. He may have a lower threshold for what he considers to be proof.

edit on 2017/5/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
as others have already said, his opinion and he is entirely entitled to it. As one who believes life is all over the Universe and that some of it has been visiting here for maybe thousands of years, he is not alone in his beliefs. Dr. Donderii also believes some ufo's are of an extra terrestrial nature.

And then there is this guy, who is otherwise known as "Houston's Alien Hunter", Darrell Sims who says he has evidence that aliens are visiting us as well.

His background is with the CIA/covert ops:

Sims claims to have proof that life really does exist in the Cosmos. "We have 1950 cases worldwide," he said. "A lady came back with an implant [which] fell out of her eye in front of her boss at her desk and her boss is the one who made sure I got the implant, which I have with me today."

Sims said he got into the business as a child, when he claims an alien came to visit him, and kept returning until the age of 17.

Sims collects and tests physical evidence from those who have had alien encounters.

A lot of these people do not realize if you've, in fact, had a real life UFO event where the entities actually touched you - physically taking you. This sort of thing, abduction, whatever they want to call it.....they leave a physical trace on you in the infrared range," he said. Black light and infrared are just some of the technologies Sims use to detect traces of alien contact. That technique detects the temperature level on skin and detects a residue that comes from "out of this world." "Sometimes the alien entity will leave scars, cuts, lumps, bumps on them that make absolutely no sense," Sims said.

Some of the physical evidence that we've recovered from several abductees, suggests that these entities in fact may be biological and also have a metallic level in their biology," Sims explained.

edit on 30pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: typo

edit on 30pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I believe Bigelow is simply relaying
what anyone who actually digs into the
UFO phenomenon understands.
That is they are real, and some are here
occasionally. If any skeptic could suspend
their religious like beliefs and read the mountains of cases
done by very credible people some would be open.
Just like it's reasonable to assume that
traveling faster than light is not only possible,
it's mandatory for a civilization that's 1 million
years ahead of us. If we can go from KittyHawk
to the moon in 66 years, a million years from now
should mean we are NOT just stuck here in our own
Solar system .

Precisely, however, this common sense approach seems to elude the minds of quivering, hardened skeptics.

Don't expect them to change their beliefs simply because we know, to an extent, a fact of reality that they refuse to accept.

Simply relish in the moment when it is revealed; the look on their faces will be that much more satisfying.

I dont expect them to believe I have met and encountered several types of E.T.

I dont expect them to believe that I may be a hybrid.

I expect them to keep their heads buried in the sand chanting "la la la cant hear you."

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: olaru12
Lol , how you experience it? Nothing physical. Come on man you need to do better than that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Same goes to Bigelow if he wants to make an extraordinary claim like that then burden of proof is on him.

What kind of physical evidence would you accept?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

My question is if they are right under our nose's what's the big secret ? Under our nose's would mean they look and act like us. Just what is the agenda? They have been here long enough according to him that's a long time to have an agenda and not complete it. I'm sure they have no need for terrestrial money Just what could they be after - Did they get left here also to have no one return for them?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

edit on 30-5-2017 by play4keeps because: incorrect

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

CreationBro
Precisely, however, this common sense approach seems to elude the minds of quivering, hardened skeptics.

Don't expect them to change their beliefs simply because we know, to an extent, a fact of reality that they refuse to accept.

Simply relish in the moment when it is revealed; the look on their faces will be that much more satisfying.

It's been my experience that many skeptics do believe in the possibility of alien visitation (and almost all believe in alien life in general), but do not consider the evidence for alien visitation to be good enough to say that alien visitation is a real thing.

What I'm saying is that I think most skeptics would be among the first to be really excited upon finding proof that of alien visitation. Most skeptics seem to be interested in science.

I dont expect them to believe I have met and encountered several types of E.T.

I dont expect them to believe that I may be a hybrid.

I expect them to keep their heads buried in the sand chanting "la la la cant hear you."

Well, that's a different thing altogether. I don't expect ANYONE to believe that you did/are any of those things simply because you say so.

Why should anyone blindly believe what someone else tells them? Even if a person is a true believer in the idea that aliens are visiting, why would they necessarily blindly believe that you are a hybrid or that you have encountered several types of ETs?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
heheh; this is a good one;-0 a reply to: AnonyMason

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I'm glad you could figure that out all for yourself.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Robert Bigelow is just a man with normal human flaws.

Just because he has money does not suddenly make him an unequivocal authority on all matters, nor the authority on aliens walking among us. His level of what he considers to be "proof" may not be very high at all.

I swear, people get too caught up when celebrities and others similar well-known people make a claim of personal beliefs in alien visitation. What makes these people's personal opinions any greater than any other non-celebrity or non-rich person's opinion?

I don't get it. If he has evidence, then tell us. But until then, I'm not about to fall for the fallacy of "appealing to authority" and blindly believe some guy when he says "aliens walk among us" just because he happens to be rich.

I make up my own mind, thank you.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: wmd_2008

He claims he spent millions and millions on the subject yet nothing to show

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Whats that again about a fool and his money

For all skeptics out there, I can take you to a place that will change your view of reality forever. On and off the Rez.

What do I have to injest or inhale? First, why don't you just give us some info about YOUR before and after view.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Most here have no idea, of course. At face value and without physical evidence, RB could care less what high horse skepticism abounds. If anyone thinks they know more than him, basically, you don't. If anyone thinks he is hiding some info that will further enlighten his claim, he does not care.

What is interesting, and no one seems to understand is that CBS gave him a platform and did not edit out this part of the interview. Can anyone name a single 60 Minutes segment in history where UFO's were mentioned? If you can't figure out what has started in the last few years (disclosure), you will be stuck in your shell. Another interesting interview is the Larry King (a member of CFR, btw) with Billy Nye vs the USAF Officers talking about UFOs and nuclear weapons systems. Well worth the watching.

For the believers there are only three questions, 1. What are the intentions and species involved 2. What is the nature of the US Government interactions and how will this process of disclosure be interpreted by the population , and 3. What is extent on manipulation of DNA and evolution of Homo Sapiens?

For the skeptics there are only three questions, 1. Can the aerial phenomena be explained by military technology, either from a Nazi / US Program ? 2. Why has there been an absence of physical proof made available to the public by ET if indeed it exists? Is it reasonable to even suspect the US Government and other world Governments can keep secrets or discoveries without alerting the public, unless there is no real physical evidence because there is zero visitation and 3. can natural selection explain human evolution or are there gaps in knowledge that would suggest something otherwise?

My assessment of the problem is that there exists a high probability of the former being the true nature of reality and additionally in the first question of the later. While counter to this, there is a low probability of the last two questions, effectively putting the onus on the debunkers/skeptics.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

This is a bit the whole point. Suppose..just suppose I am an alien, but my entire body is perfectly human. How would you prove that I am an alien. I could actually say that I am an alien against someone, or even an entire group of humans and it would not cause a shift in thinking. Being human, perfectly human in body, but still an alien the same time is the perfect disguise. I could tell you, right here and now that I am an alien. But then...five minutes later...you will remember that it can not be possible, that it is a joke or that I am insane and delusional. And as a result no-one will move.

But it get's better. Suppose someone actually believes me and assumes I am an alien but have a completly human body. They could arrest and investigate me but they could not prove I am an alien. Sure, I might have some strange things but they would not be impossible for humans to have. There are plenty of humans that share my ambidexterity. There are plenty of humans with allergies. Even my most bothersome allergy, Aquagenic urticaria is rare among humans but still present in the very rare.

I can state right here that I am an alien but that my body is that of a human and even if you would believe it you could not do a damn thing.

The human body is the perfect camouflage and the human nature is the perfect shield. You can know, but even if you do, you can do nothing.

edit on 30-5-2017 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
Most here have no idea, of course. At face value and without physical evidence, RB could care less what high horse skepticism abounds. If anyone thinks they know more than him, basically, you don't. If anyone thinks he is hiding some info that will further enlighten his claim, he does not care.

Frankly, what reason do you believe that he knows things? I have no idea why someone would believe that he knows something "just because".

For the skeptics there are only three questions, 1. Can the aerial phenomena be explained by military technology, either from a Nazi / US Program ? ...

This presupposes that the details of sightings (that is, the descriptions of the aerial phenomenon that is alleged to be non-explainable) are the actual details from the sighting. What I mean is that human memory is a terrible "tape recorder", and it is widely known that our brains can make us remember details inaccurately, for a variety of reasons.

Someone who gets caught up in the excitement of what they think is a UFO sighting may be affected by that sighting, and their recollection of the details (even their immediate recollection) may not be completely accurate, and some hyperbole could be inserted into their memories by their brain.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

[...]

If I spent that amount of money on the subject, I'd work very hard to convince myself that it was a good investment.

"I spent millions of dollars on the subject and didn't find jack squat!" wouldn't sound too good.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

If it's "common sense" to simply believe things because somebody comes up with an odd story, then I have no problem being a hardened skeptic. Common people used to (and still) believe all kinds of crazy crap.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

[...]

If I spent that amount of money on the subject, I'd work very hard to convince myself that it was a good investment.

"I spent millions of dollars on the subject and didn't find jack squat!" wouldn't sound too good.

Sounds like you prefer a make-believe reality than being honest with yourself.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

originally posted by: Blue Shift

[...]

Sounds like you prefer a make-believe reality than being honest with yourself.

I think he is saying that Bigelow may be apt to believe his "investigations" (or the investigations he paid others to do) came to fruition if he spent a lot of money on those investigations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join