It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace CEO Bob Bigelow Goes On The Record

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I don't think he ever claimed of having physical proof, it was a statement of knowledge.

Just like someone could claim they met with Gandhi, doesn't mean they would necessarily have physical proof, other than say maybe their friend might collaborate their story.
edit on 30-5-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: olaru12

Well let's go, tell me when and where you want to meet

Anytime...follow the coordinates I gave you. We'll be waiting.
edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think Bigelow is only allowed to say so much, he claimed matter a factly that the et presence is under our nose, but refused to go into detail about his personal encounters. He had no problem going into detail about his grandparents encounter however.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 30-5-2017 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In my opinion it's Hats off to him, just because he doesn't provide us with sources we complain and get frustrated, it's his choice after all on what he chooses to disclose to the public, but he isn't trying to profit on the information he believes in.
People say look what happened at Skinwalker Ranch, not much information on all the scientific work carried out there, well my opinion is at least he believed in the fact that (Something) was going on out there and he bought the place and put it all together.

I as many of the rest of ATS surely have listened to a lot of George Knapp in the past and not only has he stated that they are friends and in regular contact but that George has led onto the fact that Bigelow has regular contact with government and has access to information that the public does not.

I have always suspected him to be the main source to many of George Knapps stories over the years.

Anyways end of rant just wanted to say - Good on him for putting the $$$ up and trying to advance us all.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've visited his Mission Control room for his Genesis test satellites, and was his guest in Siberia for the launch of the second one [on an army surplus Russian ICBM], that he also attended. The satellites were equipped with exterior TV cameras for sightseeing. His team got the downlink TV directly. It didn't look like the NASA views from shuttle flights.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Take yourself there and bring back proof if not you know the drill stf.....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Take yourself there and bring back proof if not you know the drill stf.....

I've been there many times. The proof is how you experience the place in your soul/alma.

It's mystical not material. I can't even make a proper description of the experience.

The fishing is also extraordinary....beautiful little brookies, rainbows and cutthroats. kwim....?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
His team got the downlink TV directly. It didn't look like the NASA views from shuttle flights.

Could you elaborate what you mean.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

originally posted by: JimOberg
His team got the downlink TV directly. It didn't look like the NASA views from shuttle flights.

Could you elaborate what you mean.

Yes, please.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Take a walk on the wild side....meet me at these coordinates....23_0_9051 45f86123

I want to check it
What are the coordinates on google earth?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I believe Bigelow is simply relaying
what anyone who actually digs into the
UFO phenomenon understands.
That is they are real, and some are here
occasionally. If any skeptic could suspend
their religious like beliefs and read the mountains of cases
done by very credible people some would be open.
Just like it's reasonable to assume that
traveling faster than light is not only possible,
it's mandatory for a civilization that's 1 million
years ahead of us. If we can go from KittyHawk
to the moon in 66 years, a million years from now
should mean we are NOT just stuck here in our own
Solar system .

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

You mean they weren't covered with white noise generation as soon as the solar glow is no longer in view?

As soon as the sun is disappears from view the RGB noise picks up to the point of feeds becoming almost un viewable. There's countless examples of this from STS missions and ISS EVA missions. Interesting how the interior cameras on the same missions never have that 'snow'.

Please ask INCO and CATO to stop jacking around with our feeds, Jim.
We like anomalies.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Take a walk on the wild side....meet me at these coordinates....23_0_9051 45f86123

I want to check it
What are the coordinates on google earth?

It's an entire valley. It's the San Luis valley in Southern Colorado. The great fishing is around Salida.
Travel south from Salida on Hway 17 when you get to Mofat, head east to Crestone. But all along 17 is strange.

Preview the area....

www.facebook.com...

www.amazon.com...

I read the book a skeptic 20 years ago, went on a fishing trip to Salida came back on 17 scared ****less. The only way I can explain it is that "something" attached itself to me.
Try it!!
edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bigelow is a rich guy who has spent a lot of money paying other people to research the topic and report back to him. He's not the source of the information. He's just the "bank" that gets periodic reports. When he says he "knows" what he means is that he's been told. If he were in a court of law what he says would be considered hearsay evidence. Delonge is doing the same thing. He did not write the two recent books he has out. He hired writers to do that for him. Both of them are teasing us, telling us to just wait and wow, cool stuff is ahead. Yes, I'm frustrated that people like Bigelow won't come out with what they claim to know. Why won't he? What's the big secret? Why is he doing this at all? If it's just for his own knowledge and satisfaction, fine, then just shut up about it. If you've got something substantive to say, then say it. Otherwise stop wasting our time.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good to hear this from Bigelow.

It would be nice to invite him on ATS for a simple Q&A.

Springer, is this something you can coordinate?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

So Bigelow believes in an alien presence here on Earth...good for him. Now, does he have any solid hard evidence of that presence (or even proof of his "knowledge"), or is he just stating a personal opinion?

Granted, I'm sure his opinion might be based on the money he says he spent on the subject, but if all of that money/research actually resulted in good hard proof, then I would like to see that proof. If there is no good hard proof, then it is again only his personal opinion and believe -- which as I said is fine for him to have, but his opinion does not make alien visitation a fact.

Put it this way: I'm not going to say "Well rich guy Bigelow spent money on the subject, and HE believes; therefore I should blindly believe as well, just because of Bigelow".

No...it would be wrong of me to blindly believe what a person says without any corroborating information, no matter who that person is.

edit on 30/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Lol , how you experience it? Nothing physical. Come on man you need to do better than that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Same goes to Bigelow if he wants to make an extraordinary claim like that then burden of proof is on him.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
a reply to: norhoc

I don't think he ever claimed of having physical proof, it was a statement of knowledge.

Just like someone could claim they met with Gandhi, doesn't mean they would necessarily have physical proof, other than say maybe their friend might collaborate their story.

He still woulda been better off explaining where the knowledge came from.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
Lol , how you experience it? Nothing physical. Come on man you need to do better than that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Same goes to Bigelow if he wants to make an extraordinary claim like that then burden of proof is on him.

There’s enough proof to postulate what he claimed, people just have to do their own research to find it for themselves.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join