It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Mystery: DNC Leaks Came From Inside, Not Russian Hackers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.voanews.com...

WASHINGTON — An influential British think tank and Ukraine’s military are disputing a report that the U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has used to buttress its claims of Russian hacking in the presidential election. The CrowdStrike report, released in December, asserted that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, resulting in heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine’s war with Russian-backed separatists. But the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) told VOA that CrowdStrike erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion. IISS disavowed any connection to the CrowdStrike report. Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense also has claimed combat losses and hacking never happened.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

haha

willfully dishonest
ha

you are the one claiming one unnamed source is good and other unnamed sources are bad
then when one of the sites you named is shown to be crap from other real journalists you throw a fit

I am not pushing anything as evidence
unnamed sources are NOT evidence as much as you would like them to be NO matter WHERE the story comes from

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.slate.com...

When will the Fake Media ask about the Dems dealings with Russia & why the DNC wouldn't allow the FBI to check their server or investigate?” President Trump tweeted on Sunday at 4:15 a.m. How invigorating to discover that, like me, the president also lies awake at night wondering about the mechanics of major data-breach investigations! Setting aside the nonsensical first half of the tweet, there’s actually an interesting question worth revisiting buried in the second half. Why wouldn’t the Democratic National Committee allow the FBI to check their servers during the investigation of the DNC breaches during the 2016 election?

edit on 30-5-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Only to those who think conspiracy sites are real news lol...

Not to the majority of folks...

Who knows maybe you are just that smart, and EVERYONE else is wrong...

Nah I'm just kidding Alex jones is a joke , with his interdiminsional child rapists.. lol

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

This whole "thing" is rapidly falling apart.

What to do when it is shown all russia really did was post some crappy facebook memes?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

No. I actually did a critical takedown of the source posted in the OP and then defended the leaks from WaPo and the NYT based on reasoning including that Trump has confirmed some of the leaks himself. You are just choosing to willfully misunderstand my words so you can continue to politically troll me.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You have actual evidence that "russia" influenced the election?
You have actual evidence of collusion with the trump campaign?

I will wait......

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Your "critical takedown" amounted to you saying the unnamed source used by AJ was bad and your unnamed sources were good.
Which I found hilarious, because it actually is.

Please help me understand how the unnamed sources you believe have any more credibility than any others; since I am "willfully misundrstanding you to politically troll you".

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No I specifically said that speculation != evidence. There are no unnamed sources in this article (which you clearly haven't read, which further proves my point you are politically trolling). There are no sources at all. It is speculation being disguised as "evidence". It's a conservative wishlist. That's why I called it fan fiction. This is actually another reason why it sits a notch above WaPo and NYT's. They actually have sources backing what they are saying up (or claim to as you will probably tell me).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Born from Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Civil Society 2.0 initiative in the State Department, TechCamps first launched in 2010. In the past five years, TechCamps have taken place in Eastern Europe, South America and Southeast Asia. TechCamp Riga represented a newly expanded program since its move into the Office of Information Programs (IIP) at State. IIP’s focus, according to Senior Communications Strategist, Jamie Findlater Dredge, is to connect people to U.S. policy priorities through online and offline dialogue.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 30-5-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Because Russia didn't help the dems win a presidential election by leaking hacked government documents ???

Maybe??

Oh and before you go all " Seth was the leak"..

Neither Seths parent NOR Fox News agrees with you.. as fox just retracted all stories concerning that...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Oh pardon me I missed YOUR EDIT of your own post.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh pardon me I missed YOUR EDIT of your own post.

Not my problem and still doesn't excuse you from not reading the OP article. Anyone applying any sort of rational thought could easily come to the conclusion I did. The OP author, in his giddiness to prove his gullibility, even posted all the info you needed to show the article was misrepresenting itself in the quoted text section of his OP.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You're not even remotely close, no matter how many question marks you ad to the end of the sentence.

I have no idea who "hacked" the servers. I can speculate, but that's all. At least I can admit that. The implications of finding the truth are huge, not only for our country, but for Seth's family.

My digging has led me to Ukraine, but what do I know. I just look for timelines and connections.

Who is Guccifer 2.0, and why didn't he ever mention Seth Rich? It's a question that's sticking in my craw.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

*spec

Dmitri Alperovitch

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is one incredible interview of George Webb ...It answer's or confirm's my suspicions of who George really might be .

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The killing was absolutely not a professional job, as a pro completes the robbery and doesn't leave defensive wounds..

Are you sure about that? Can you cite one instance of a "hit" where there were no defensive wounds to the victim AND the killer robbed that victim to make it look like another type of crime?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's just as good as all the "unnamed sources" the Left keeps coming up with.

You keep telling yourself that. Did Flynn resign because he lied about his communications — a fact that was revealed by anonymous sources — or because of idle speculation from wingnut central?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Please define: "Wingnut Central".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join