It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central computer you did not pass my Turing Test on FACEBOOK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
How long have you felt this important?

about a couple of months, weird things start to happen in FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: galien8

One solution is to give up Facebook.
If you resist, then they have you right where they want you.
Rather than being out in the real world, learning, you are caught as a captive victim, shaped by outside influences that you can't even imagine.

Thanks, I like ATS, ATS I still trust, maybe they fooled me at FACEBOOK too in the artist groups, I make art prints, digital art I wanted to sell by FACEBOOK, could be al likes, all shares, were fake, if they were true (I seem to be reasonable successful) I would have sold something, but no, nothing, I think they were only manipulating me, hating my guts fighting #bigbrotheriswatchingyou with my art

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Why are you befriending people you don't know?

I wanted to create a market for selling my art

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: markovian
I remember a show the wife watched says 300 friends on Facebook is low ... I went what the ... I don't know 300 people on this planet I'd share oxygen with ... 300 friends ha ... I must be getting old

Facebook suggest friends for u ... normally bad ones

Never suggested I be friends with my grandma's but the kid in high school who now robs people he should be ur friend

And wtf ever tell someone u don't really go on Facebook... it's like u have the plague... how dare u make me be ur friend irl

I miss the internet before social media and search sencoring

Amen to all that- I don't have a friendface account because social media ruined the internet, and I refuse to participate.
People think I'm nuts, but others are starting to wake up. I know one person who recently left social media- I wish more would.

You are right, however I still trust ATS, responses are to bizar, funny, honest and weird to be fake

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I believe you, a movie screenplay was written entirely by A.I. Watch the video as Skynet takes over.

Thanks got the messages

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Theres easy ways to check, the grammar and the basic spelling and do some basic detective work so if they're in some Norse area but only post at certain time frames thats silly etc.

wild goose chase

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

moreover you do not know these so called friends in person so they can easily be switched for robot actors

I'm too scared to expect a real response from you. After all how do I know you're not a malfunctioning AI

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There are so many con artists out there on social network sites, it's not funny.
I know or met all but maybe 2 or 3 people on my Facebook account.
I accepted one person, then deleted them after seeing red flags like no local friends, no posts, plus sending me a friend request.I don't even have old friends as friends. I lost contact.

If I was trying to get more business contacts, I would use LinkedIn and have been.
I don't completely see the big advantage to having several strangers in your network.

There are so many con artists out there I no longer answer my phone unless I know who is calling. I'm suspicious of even talking to someone I don't know. I think there should be a special place in the afterlife for all these con artists, scammers, etc constantly working on stealing our information or money via any method possible.
edit on 3/6/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

moreover you do not know these so called friends in person so they can easily be switched for robot actors

I'm too scared to expect a real response from you. After all how do I know you're not a malfunctioning AI

Hi I'm a virgin PROTOKLETOS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join