It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-terrorism Ad going viral in the Middle East (Let's bomb delusion with the truth)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Waste of time, the only thing these animals understand is violence. Bring it to them in such an extreme way so eventually they will say "No More" we surrender. Ban Islam in the West is the first step, the second is to bring in sweeping new laws that deport all relatives of a suicide bomber, if they are of home grown variety then imprison the parents for 25 Years. lastly the real way to get to these low life animals is to bull doze the mosque they frequented and arrest the 2 leading Imans and throw away the key.
You want to imprison innocent people?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I agree 100precent.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

What he does to his own people makes Kimmy a despot of the meglomanic type.

Just because it is normalised does not mean we should give it a wide berth. Those poor repressed people... if only they could see the South and how others lived ... without risk of death to themselves and family.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

What he does to his own people makes Kimmy a despot of the meglomanic type.

Just because it in nor

I think you hit enter too early mate?

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thanks ... ya nor !

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
If I was a hardcore Islamic fundamentalist/terrorist I would laugh at this at first, and then be very pissed off. Considering I probably became a terrorist in the first place by having someone close to me, or even my friends, die horrifically. The amount of civilians being killed is absolutely appalling but made to be acceptable as the fog of war, or war in general.

Would you start torturing and killing gay people or Yazidis because UK/US dropped bombs on your home?
WTF did gay people and Yazidis do to deserve that?
The vile ideology is the sole blame of the savages who follow it, not western bombs.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Education is the only way to fix the problem, and it will probably take generations to do so, so this is a great start. Now the question is, how do we make this reach a billion+ views?
edit on 30-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Education is the only way to fix the problem, and it will probably take generations to do so, so this is a great start. Now the question is, how do we make this reach a billion+ views?

By copy pasting many many times this type of thread on all social network platforms.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i dont suppose this advert can hurt anything.

i feel that violence only breeds more violence but i dont think a dude about to bomb some # is going to change his mind once he sees an advert.

something non violent is better than nothing though i guess

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

If I was a hardcore Islamic fundamentalist/terrorist I would laugh at this at first, and then be very pissed off. Considering I probably became a terrorist in the first place by having someone close to me, or even my friends, die horrifically. The amount of civilians being killed is absolutely appalling but made to be acceptable as the fog of war, or war in general.

Would you start torturing and killing gay people or Yazidis because UK/US dropped bombs on your home?
WTF did gay people and Yazidis do to deserve that?
The vile ideology is the sole blame of the savages who follow it, not western bombs.

I would think anything that predominately represents west culture would be a smack in the face to a person who lost a loved one to a bad air strike, etc.

On the other side of the coin..

As a vet, I don't know of anyone who appreciates the culture of Islam after having lost a loved one to the wars or terrorist attacks. Most hate everything to do with the middle east. Isn't that a created ideology?

And the cycle continues....

edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 30 May 2017 13:13:24 -05005pmTuesdayth01pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Waste of time, the only thing these animals understand is violence. Bring it to them in such an extreme way so eventually they will say "No More" we surrender. Ban Islam in the West is the first step, the second is to bring in sweeping new laws that deport all relatives of a suicide bomber, if they are of home grown variety then imprison the parents for 25 Years. lastly the real way to get to these low life animals is to bull doze the mosque they frequented and arrest the 2 leading Imans and throw away the key.

Right so extreme violence and bulldozing mosques will fix everything? I can't believe you have got so many stars for that idiotic drivel you have just spouted. The irony is, It is the exact same mindset a terrorist would have. Violence is the only way to spread a message, target innocents that never did anything wrong... That kind of thinking.

I might take the time to explain why fighting fire with fire only exasperates the issue, but I doubt my words will penetrate through your thick skull.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I would think anything that predominately represents west culture would be a smack in the face to a person who lost a loved one to a bad air strike, etc.

Homosexuality is not western culture, it is a fairly steady percentage throughout the human species.
The percentage in Islamic countries only appears lower because gay people are too scared to reveal themselves to the savage mob.
So again, how does UK/US foreign policy create an ideology which kills gay people and believers of any other form of Islam?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 30 May 2017 13:09:57 -05005pmTuesdayth01pm by EternalShadow because: bad post

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

How effective the ad will be I'm not sure but its a step in the right direction. How anyone can think targeting innocents furthers their cause is beyond me. Those of Muslim faith need to denounce and route out the terrorists in their community's just as we in the west need to denounce and route out the terrorists in our institutions.

edit on 30-5-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

So again, how does UK/US foreign policy create an ideology which kills gay people and believers of any other form of Islam?

Not sure. I don't personally make foreign policy decisions. You could write your congressman/representative and forward that question to them.

I wouldn't hold your breath awaiting an answer however.

edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 30 May 2017 13:25:03 -05005pmTuesdayth01pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Wasn't it until fairly recently, that being gay was denounced in Christianity too? Also until fairly recently being gay was largely frowned upon by western society, where gay people were openly mocked and in more extreme cases beaten and even killed?

Sure Islam needs reforming today especially the vile branch of Wahhabism, but at one time it was actually more moderate than Christian/Catholic faiths.

I personally feel the world would be much better off if all religions/cults were abandoned and replaced with Gnosticism instead. As unfortunately the Esoteric is lost in the Exoteric.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i really dont think this is ever going to stop.
violence breeds violence. it is the vicious circle.

just look at a lot of the posts on here. bulldoze mosques.
nuke them
etc etc

i really think it is a battle that cant be won

if we(the west) try to fight violence with peace....well that is a long road
if we fight the violence with more violence.....that is a long road too

i really dont see a solution...

when an innocent person dies that will have a profound effect on the people in their lives and that could very easily cause them to turn to violence themselves....

i really see this going on until the world resets and we get humanity version 2.0(or whichever version is next depending on what you believe)

it really sucks

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Urm no, you don't sneak away so easily.
I only replied to you because you blamed US bombs on a vile ideology which stones gay people to death, murders other Muslims just because their particular flavour of it is different.
I called you out because I assert that the ideology existed hundreds of years before the US bombed anyone.

Basically you are wrong to blame the behaviour of these savages on UK/US bombs.
They were already killing anyone else who is different.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I personally feel the world would be much better off if all religions/cults were abandoned and replaced with Gnosticism instead. As unfortunately the Esoteric is lost in the Exoteric.

im with you on that.
i dont put it so delicate like you but i totally agree

when viewed as a whole i think religion is a cancer...it causes so much hate and violence.
lets assume that it is all due to being misinterpreted....lets assume all religions preach love and tolerance.
well people still skew it and embark on their fanatical # in the name of religion. not just islam

i wish we could all wake up to a world where religion never was. even if for a small glimpse.
a day or a hour...just to see

im sure people would just find something else to kill and discriminate over but i would certainly like to glimpse that world

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Nothing of what you posted makes any of my previous points invalid.
The people following that particular vile ideology are savages.
I don't believe in any gods, spirituality, or afterlife, I am a neutral observer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join