It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's lawyers just sent a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Seth Rich

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

It was released publicly because it's false and this is the only way to get people to talk about it.
What good would a letter sent directly to special investigator Meuller do for the conspiracy theory crowd?
I mean if it just went from one point to the other without going the viral media route that would be rather boring wouldn't it? If you didn't know about it there's no story.
No ...it's public release is essential to the entire story.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A registered letter would eliminate the "Letter what letter" dilemma.
Haven't you ever heard of registered mail ...where someone needs to sign for a letter?
That's how the real world deals with a "letter what letter" situation.
But ...you're way works too.
Especially if you need people talking about the story.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I'm smart that way. I've been reading news since the headlines were the Vietnam war and I've developed critical thinking and logic skills. That's how I know it's fake.
That and you know... every intelligence agency we have is positive it was Russia. Especially as we're seeing them employ the same techniques in elections around the world.
More of how we know it's fake.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

one has to wonder - why ?

the motivations for sending such a letter are pretty clear

its why the world needs to be informed that he has sent the letter that vexxes me

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Here's some parts of Kim's statement to Rich's parents after they accused him of hacking his gmail last week.

"I remain prepared to assist in the investigation, as I have said. While I want to show
understanding to the family in this difficult time, I also maintain that what I have said is true
and will be substantiated upon investigation. While that may be difficult for the family to
accept, in time I expect it to play a valuable part in revealing the truth. However, that is a
matter for the current investigation. I simply wish to make sure that the investigators have
the benefit of my evidence"

"I have said that I will share what I know, and why, with the relevant authorities if the
appropriate arrangements can be made. That is what I understand from our
communications the family also want. The family, once fully informed, can then make up
their own mind, as will the investigation. However, that will not happen by ignoring the
evidence of witnesses like me who are prepared to speak up, or by seeking to discredit such witnesses by pre-emptively attacking their credibility. I simply ask that the family
listen, before attacking."

edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The 17 agencies all agree it was Russia is a a myth created by the Clinton campaign

From senate testimony May 8th

SENATOR AL FRANKEN: “The Intelligence Communities [sic] concluded, all 17 of them, that Russia interfered with the election.”
GENERAL JAMES CLAPPER: “Senator, as I pointed out in my statement, there were only three agencies directly involved in the assessment (CIA, NSA, FBI).
SENATOR AL FRANKEN: “But all 17 signed on.”
GENERAL JAMES CLAPPER: “We didn’t go through the process. It was a special situation because of the time limit, and I knew who could contribute to it and it was a conscious judgment to restrict it to those three.”

That's not even taking into account that the DNC hired a firm named crowdstrike (who's board of directors have been proven to be Hillary donators and supporters) that determined the "hack" was from Russia. The FBI never even did a forensic analysis of the DNC severs beacuse the DNC denied them access.

(post by odinsway removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Difficult situation here. If it was his wish to get the truth out, it should be investigated. On the other hand, it´s not easy for the parents. On the other, other hand, one could say, if it was his wish, the parents should not do what Seth Rich was fighting against, sweeping this whole thing under the rug again.

The parents privacy and wellbeing should be respected no question. It´s an extremly difficult situation that plays perfectly into the hands of those wanting to silence this issue.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

A registered letter would eliminate the "Letter what letter" dilemma.
Haven't you ever heard of registered mail ...where someone needs to sign for a letter?
That's how the real world deals with a "letter what letter" situation.
But ...you're way works too.
Especially if you need people talking about the story. [/q

"Do you have any idea how much registered mail I get? I have my staff read and weed out the junk from the nut jobs. They must of not thought this relevant and I tend to agree." Replies Inspector Mueller

Even registered mail wouldnt mean much.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I love how The Verge tries to portray this as one big conspiracy theory where Assange and Dotcom are just making up false narratives, and we should instead believe it was the Russians. According to the mainstreams "current understanding" it must have absolutely been the evil Russians, despite we still have zero proof of this claim and a lot more reason to believe Seth was the source.

The central Seth Rich conspiracy theory posits that Rich, not Russian hackers, leaked last year’s trove of DNC emails to WikiLeaks — leading someone (like the Clinton campaign) to kill him in retaliation. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has coyly hinted that Rich was a source, and Dotcom tweeted last week that he could give “written testimony with evidence” that proved it. This wouldn’t explain the later cache of emails from Clinton’s campaign, or prove Rich’s death was related to the leak, but it would greatly contradict our current understanding of the election hacks.

Breaking down Kim Dotcom’s bizarre, conspiracy-theory filled week

edit on 30/5/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This I'm sure of.
He will ignore it... if it's even true someone in New Zealand sent him some bogus letter.

He would treat it the way I'm treating it.

If Mueller treats anything the way you would, then he discredits himself and proves that he is not an "independent" council, just an arm of the DNC.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: HaurusTheShaman

Unfortunately Kim's not the most virtuous person, I expect the MSM to start floating stories over the next 48 hours to discredit him before this story gains any traction.

My mid day Kim will be a child molester, and ten recently rich account witnesses will be on the tube about it.

The media will continue to push the robbery story, even if it's proven he was the source of a leak- without proof of murder they'll never break a sweat.
We'll never see proof of the murder, since the FBI or cia is in on it...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No honey. No one is treating this as anything but nonsense. Just quit already. This is NOT REAL.
There's nothing to it . Not a shred of honesty or truth. It's a made up story to try and quash the Russia story.
Everyone knows this.

And you'd do yourself a favor and not try to discredit Meuller when he doesn't waste him time on this crap.
edit on 5302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Ok. Sure they are.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I figured when he didn't release his damning info a Tuesday or two ago, that his solicitors advised him to go about it a different way. 1. To give the US every opportunity to do the right thing, by Seth and America. 2. For Kimdotcom to maintain some leverage for his own well-being.

I believe the connection between Seth, Wikileaks and the DNC are real, and I think we will some people(s) take the fall. I have a couple of big hitters in my mind,

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So if the evidence exists? What is it? Seems like a lot of attention is being made at the illusion of evidence here, but there is literally zero damning evidence linking Rich to Wikileaks.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mueller is going to be busy investigating Kushner trying to set up backdoor communications to Russia rather than worry about this nonsense. Lol.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hippyfrog

So..you'll work on the quote thing.

In the legal community a registered letter receipt is all you need to prove something was received.
Sorry your silly story about a someone else opening it means nothing. It's receipt at your address is all that's needed.
So the " Letter? What letter ? " situation which was my point after all is completely addressed.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join