It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on areas and people that give off creepy vibes and make you feel uncomfortable.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Oh i love your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

FWIW, I myself have only just recently noticed this bizarre type behavior myself and it was at the grocery store. Really weird, people just shuffling along the aisles like they are entirely lost and have no idea what they are intending to buy. They seem to act like they dont even know that I, a sentient being, is in their midst.

I can not even begin to imagine what is causing this phenomenon.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Just a bad reading on the person, or follow your instinct and leave. Personally I've always followed my gut, I feel that the gut feeling is always worth following. 

Thats the way to go! Centuries ago, we didnt have 'Amber alerts', and sex offender registration. All we had was this primitive thing called instinct. You get that feeling for a reason. That reason (I believe) is our mostly dormant "6th sense" waking up to let us know that all is not well...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFatedOutsider

I know that feeling. Yes, have experienced that more than once, and always pay attention! We get such a feeling for a reason. Pays to pay attention! Some areas, too, can have such a feel to them. Some places do seem to have some residual energy, or attacked demons, or something, that makes them seem very creepy. The Texas, a ship in Houston, is like that in places. Some of the areas that feel weird are areas where people died, too. I have a nephew that won't go on it. Personally, I found some areas too creepy, and avoided them. The old Hertzberg Circus Museum building, in San Antonio, TX, is another such place. Very creepy building, that one! I wasn't comfortable visiting the museum, when we did, and the mother of my brother used to work there, when it was in use by the library, and told some stories of haunted activity. Seriously scary stuff!! That's one some ghost hunter types could get some real hits in!!

People...some are just wrong in some way. Working at a hotel, many years back, had one like that. Evening shift, and I loved it, normally. All sorts of people coming and going, never any worries. This night, a guy could be seen approaching the doors, to come inside. Looked ordinary - business suit, nothing that stood out - but I did NOT want to wait on him, or even be seen by him. Told the other clerk to handle it, and stepped into the back room, to wait till he was gone. No idea why. Listening, all seemed normal, and the other clerk, who realized I'd picked up on something, said she couldn't see a problem, though she did look. Never did know why I didn't want to see him, or be seen by him. Just wasn't a good idea. Never had anything like that happen before that time, or after.

Another time, out with a couple of other girls, we encountered a guy two of us were sure was a psychopath. The third girl didn't notice a thing. Again, no odd behavior, nothing weird said, no strange body language. Just something about his eyes. Visions of Norman Bates were going through my head.

The hubby had one like that, too, that was even more chilling. He was in the military at the time, working at that time at a supply desk. He got a sudden knowledge that he had to get out of sight. Mind you, the entrance to this place was down a hall, but you could hear the door, and no one was inside at this point but him and his coworker. He moved out of sight, told the other guy to handle this one, and after that, they door opened, and they could hear someone coming. He says, for whatever reason, he was NOT supposed to deal with that one. He's not the sort to scare easily, either, very level-headed, not superstitious or anything. Well, later on, this guy was picked up for killing his girlfriend, and leaving pieces of her all over town.

Creepy, indeed!!

For your stalker dude - I'd have called someone, and not gone home, or called the cops, I think! Had some follow me now and then, though in a car, not on foot, and did NOT want them following me home! Better to lose that sort.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Might be like a weird behavior I have noticed in Florida.

I call it "sheep syndrome"

I notice they do it driving and on foot when moving. They act zoned out like they can't make a decision.

Like following you into your driveway, then realizing it.

OR unknowingly following you into a store right to the same spot you are looking at.

It is bizarro

And there are always the criminal and rapey type people with bad intentions out there, those vibes are usually pretty obvious.

Dude, someone following like that, especially in Florida, I'd be careful!! Remember the bath salts "zombies"? Some other strangeness down there, too. Keep a weather eye!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My aunts house had a very creepy atmosphere.

I was about eleven years old and I had been sent to stay there for a week while my parents got everything packed up for a house move. My uncle was someone I got intensely bad vibes from and the house itself, while not being relatively old, felt like it had been there for centuries and accumulated a motherload of negative energy. Like some really bad stuff had gone down there, you know? It was heavy and oppressive being there, and I didn't sleep, barely ate. I'd hang out with my cousin in her room or explore the surrounding woods. That area was even creepier, for reasons I can't put my finger on.

Anyway, I was there a few days maximum before feigning illness and going back to my parents. A few months after that, my aunt had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and I found out my uncle was a raging alcoholic. Aside from my aunts funeral not long afterwards, I haven't even set foot in that part of the country ever again, and nor would I.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFatedOutsider

This post comes at a very peculiar time... just this past Monday (memorial day) I had an exact experience of picking up on very weird vibes, becoming VERY scared, and needing to bolt. I remember specifically saying in tears to my woman, "I'm scared for the future"

It's a long story... but to answer your question...

YES. Places and people can emit lots of vibes. I've experienced it more than a few times and many times the experiences are not pleasant. It's always hard to tell what's really going on... some kind of primal instinct.

I have a feeling more and more people are going to be getting in tune with these instincts soon.
edit on 3-6-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I like to dress up in a robe and carry a cross around. People act a bit strange around me. Freakin weirdos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join