It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys remember when Hillary Clinton became a Marine? Neither do I

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Gargamel

a reply to: Gargamel

Whether I post in this thread or not isn't going to change that she is continually talked about by conservatives. So she remains in my consciousness because conservatives tell me everyday that I'm obsessed with her. It gets tiring to hear this deflection all the time.

The only one comparing the actions of Hillary to Trump in this conversation is you. I think the shady way she conducted herself while she was Secretary of State stands all on it's own regardless of what other Politicians are doing.

Do you even read the OP's you post in? Stevemagegod got triggered on Facebook and reading politco because they were bashing Trump over his Memorial Day speech and being a draft dodger as the President, so he wrote a thread talking about when Hillary Clinton joined the marines. "What about Hillary?" is literally the whole thread premise. Lol.

I am not addressing the OP. I am addressing the comment you made regarding Hillary not being President and the conversation evolved from there.

Yes. That post was a rhetorical device I was using to prove a point about this thread being a "what about hillary" deflection. You chose to run with it instead. Now you are talking to me about being off topic even though it is becoming clear you misread my intentions in the thread to begin with.

And I replied with a sarcastic comment of my own and the conversation went from there. If you don't want to continue this conversation that's fine by me. Just don't reply.

BTW if people want to talk about Hillary and how she compares to Trump that is there prerogative. No one is forcing you to be involved in these discussions. Just don't participate if you don't want to discuss it anymore. It's not a very hard concept to grasp.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

And I replied with a sarcastic comment of my own and the conversation went from there. If you don't want to continue this conversation that's fine by me. Just don't reply.

So if you understood my true intentions then you should know that this conversation has ALWAYS been a comparison between Trump and Hillary. You are the one who took it off topic with your comments about her guilt.

BTW if people want to talk about Hillary and how she compares to Trump that is there prerogative. No one is forcing you to be involved in these discussions. Just don't participate if you don't want to discuss it anymore. It's not a very hard concept to grasp.

Yes. You already made this point and I already told you that me participating or not doesn't change the fact that conservatives continue to beat this dead horse or tell me I'm obsessed with her. The problem is that YOU guys won't let this die. Not whether or not I'm posting in this thread. Case in point, you just HAD to bring up Hillary's investigations to me in response to my post (even though you claim you knew my intentions anyways).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So if you understood my true intentions then you should know that this conversation has ALWAYS been a comparison between Trump and Hillary. You are the one who took it off topic with your comments about her guilt.

Yes. You already made this point and I already told you that me participating or not doesn't change the fact that conservatives continue to beat this dead horse or tell me I'm obsessed with her. The problem is that YOU guys won't let this die. Not whether or not I'm posting in this thread. Case in point, you just HAD to bring up Hillary's investigations to me in response to my post (even though you claim you knew my intentions anyways).

I don't understand you. You 100% have the option to not participate in these types of threads yet you show up in almost all the threads I read on these topics. Why do that to yourself. If you did not participate no one would have the opportunity to tell you that you are obsessed with Hillary. You are doing it to yourself, and furthermore if conservatives want to beat the dead horse that is Hillary why should you care? Who are you to decide what people can or cannot discuss.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You do realize that the video isn't serious at all and is making fun of Hillary's claim right?

Realllllllllyyyy?

So you quote from some piece done in 2015?
www.washingtonpost.com...

What the point? Oh thats right no point or issue needed, lets just make up some other sheez

You realize I only quoted the Quote right? Not the whole source

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I don't understand you. You 100% have the option to not participate in these types of threads yet you show up in almost all the threads I read on these topics. Why do that to yourself. If you did not participate no one would have the opportunity to tell you that you are obsessed with Hillary. You are doing it to yourself, and furthermore if conservatives want to beat the dead horse that is Hillary why should you care? Who are you to decide what people can or cannot discuss.

Because that Horse ain't Dead and that's the Problem.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is there seriously some idiot on here defending hilary clinton???????

What the hell? You must be a great person krazyshot, not.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I would think beating a dead horse gets old and people would move on. Looks as though the fun found in hating never end.

Could it be some people secretly love her so they pick and poke at her, much like how grade school kids act.

Except she is even more dangerous now that she ISNT PRESIDENT. She can do more BEHIND the Scenes then she could ever do as President. You don't raise over a Billion dollars to become President just to lose. Her Super PACS are now funding the resistance.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Is there seriously some idiot on here defending hilary clinton???????

What the hell? You must be a great person krazyshot, not.

Wow! What a zinger! Got any other outdated one liners from the 1990's? Sorry I'm triggering you by not blindly talking # about Hillary, NOT!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Hey guys remember when Hillary Clinton became a Marine? Neither do I

Hey guys remember when Donald Trump served in any military? Neither do I

"His family doctor, bought and paid for by Trump’s father, got him a medical deferment (draft status 4F), even though he had already been determined by other doctors to be physically fit to be drafted (draft status 1A).

Money changed hands and he bravely dodged the draft."

What appalling hypocrisy!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join