It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys remember when Hillary Clinton became a Marine? Neither do I

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hey guys. Remember when Hillary Clinton was President? Neither do I.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hey guys. Remember when religion was real? Neither do I.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
You're saying im far right. While im telling you I am not.

You're saying you're not far right when everything you post screams 'far right'.

Well, that and religiously indoctrinated.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i wonder how hard it is to turn those Armani communist pant suits into Armani ghillie suits.

I suppose if it was brown in color she could easily be mistaken for a pile of dung. Who is going to shoot at that?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yay!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's great to learn that only Presidents are subject to adherence to the law. Hillary is not President therefore all the shady crap that has come to light about her is no longer an issue. Great news everybody! If you aren't a President let the crime sprees begin!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And you are not in the center, you are a born again Christian which means the default setting is far right.

I assure you, that real Christians are against Trump and are neither left nor right.

Catholics are NOT Christians. Two different beliefs. One worships a pagan Goddess, and the other Jesus Christ.
We are not inside the Jesuit Hegelian Dialectic. I promise you this with 100% certainty.

We real Christians do not follow Trump. We know he is part of the Jesuit's beast.

So please take your assumptions elsewhere, cause the truth is you know NOTHING about true Christianity. You only know what mainstream media paints it to be, and that is a fact.

To anyone wondering what Real Christians think about Trump watch what they say. Not what third parties try and put into their mouths. That is what the left likes to do. (Sorry for the comparison)

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEW WORLD DISORDER! NWO INAUGURATION DAY PROPAGANDA EXPOSED

President Trump - The Trap is Set

Trump & Hillary Clinton Promote NWO at Jesuit Dinner Party

Donald Trump Was Trained By Jesuits - The World's A Stage

We are not inside your Hegelian Dialectic. We follow Jesus Christ alone.

But perhaps "center" would be inacurate. Off world would be the better choice of words. Since after all, Jesus did say the following to his disciples:

King James Bible 1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

to us, both Hillary and Trump are liars working for the same puppet-masters.

Hillary or Trump, what is the difference? Just saying.

How are Catholics not Christians? All faiths that believe in Christ are Christian. Catholic, United, Baptist, Presbyterian etc. are all denominations of Christianity.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Must be a slow news day for you to stoop to this.

As for Draft Dodging professional politicians...you'll see that's more the norm than the exception.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

Innocent until proven guilty. Has any court of laws convicted her of any crimes that I haven't heard about? Last I heard the now ex-FBI Director James Comey said on two occasions that there would be no indictments.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty. Has any court of laws convicted her of any crimes that I haven't heard about? Last I heard the now ex-FBI Director James Comey said on two occasions that there would be no indictments.

I thought your assertion was that because she is not President we should just forget about her. Now that you see how ridiculous it sounds you default to Comey? Well, I think part of the reason why he is now the ex-FBI director is due in part to the way he swept all things Hillary under the rug. I agree that ALL people are innocent until proven guilty and I would like to see the same efforts put into Hillary's actions as are being put into Trump's actions. Seems only fair.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I want to forget about her because she is irrelevant and you guys can't prove her guilty of anything. So it's time to move on and stop beating the dead horse so relentlessly. Maybe if you get some better evidence we can revisit this, but it isn't likely. The Republicans in congress have already moved on because it isn't politically beneficial to pursue cases against her anymore.

Did you ever care to notice that the Republicans only care about the Clintons and their "crimes" when they are actually being politically relevant? But when they are keeping a low key and staying out of politics, suddenly no Republicans care to prosecute or investigate them. HMMMMMM.... Almost like they are dumb political footballs the Republicans use to dredge up conservative outrage.

And on top of all this. This idiotic thread was written as a pathetic attempt to "what about Hillary?" deflect from a stupid, negative story written about Donald Trump. Why are the actions of a President being compared to someone who isn't and has never been the President?
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

And you are not in the center, you are a born again Christian which means the default setting is far right.

I assure you, that real Christians are against Trump and are neither left nor right.

Catholics are NOT Christians. Two different beliefs. One worships a pagan Goddess, and the other Jesus Christ.
We are not inside the Jesuit Hegelian Dialectic. I promise you this with 100% certainty.

We real Christians do not follow Trump. We know he is part of the Jesuit's beast.

So please take your assumptions elsewhere, cause the truth is you know NOTHING about true Christianity. You only know what mainstream media paints it to be, and that is a fact.

To anyone wondering what Real Christians think about Trump watch what they say. Not what third parties try and put into their mouths. That is what the left likes to do. (Sorry for the comparison)

But perhaps "center" would be inacurate. Off world would be the better choice of words. Since after all, Jesus did say the following to his disciples:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

How are Catholics not Christians? All faiths that believe in Christ are Christian. Catholic, United, Baptist, Presbyterian etc. are all denominations of Christianity.

Theologically, yes. Sociologically, it's debatable.

Though it's not a debate I'd ever desire to have with a zealot. Catholic bashing is a favorite past-time of theirs.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I want to forget about her because she is irrelevant and you guys can't prove her guilty of anything. So it's time to move on and stop beating the dead horse so relentlessly. Maybe if you get some better evidence we can revisit this, but it isn't likely. The Republicans in congress have already moved on because it isn't politically beneficial to pursue cases against her anymore.

Did you ever care to notice that the Republicans only care about the Clintons and their "crimes" when they are actually being politically relevant? But when they are keeping a low key and staying out of politics, suddenly no Republicans care to prosecute or investigate them. HMMMMMM.... Almost like they are dumb political footballs the Republicans use to dredge up conservative outrage.

And on top of all this. This idiotic thread was written as a pathetic attempt to "what about Hillary?" deflect from a stupid, negative story written about Donald Trump. Why are the actions of a President being compared to someone who isn't and has never been the President?

If you really wanted to forget about her you probably shouldn't post in threads about her. I am glad that you have it all figured out for yourself. I on the other hand don't feel that a proper investigation was done and would like to see it revisited by someone who can be impartial.

The only one comparing the actions of Hillary to Trump in this conversation is you. I think the shady way she conducted herself while she was Secretary of State stands all on it's own regardless of what other Politicians are doing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Gargamel, the point of the matter is, that the criminal you have a problem with, now has no relevance to anything that continues to happen in your country. The criminal you elected now has to deal with all that.

Why not hold him to that, rather than wasting your attention on an old bint who has no pull at present?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Though it's not a debate I'd ever desire to have with a zealot. Catholic bashing is a favorite past-time of theirs.

Agreed, to me it's very close to Sunni vs. Shi'ite vs. Sufis etc. and we have all seen that play out. I just don't understand why other people care so much about what others believe.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Whether I post in this thread or not isn't going to change that she is continually talked about by conservatives. So she remains in my consciousness because conservatives tell me everyday that I'm obsessed with her. It gets tiring to hear this deflection all the time.

The only one comparing the actions of Hillary to Trump in this conversation is you. I think the shady way she conducted herself while she was Secretary of State stands all on it's own regardless of what other Politicians are doing.

Do you even read the OP's you post in? Stevemagegod got triggered on Facebook and reading politco because they were bashing Trump over his Memorial Day speech and being a draft dodger as the President, so he wrote a thread talking about when Hillary Clinton joined the marines. "What about Hillary?" is literally the whole thread premise. Lol.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Agreed, to me it's very close to Sunni vs. Shi'ite vs. Sufis etc. and we have all seen that play out. I just don't understand why other people care so much about what others believe.

If they didn't care so much about sheep stealing then they wouldn't get to print books like "Six Hundred and Sixty-Six Ways to Bash the Church."

And that's just no fun at all. How else can they show God how great they are without getting all Judgey McJudgepants on people?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Whether I post in this thread or not isn't going to change that she is continually talked about by conservatives. So she remains in my consciousness because conservatives tell me everyday that I'm obsessed with her. It gets tiring to hear this deflection all the time.

Do you even read the OP's you post in? Stevemagegod got triggered on Facebook and reading politco because they were bashing Trump over his Memorial Day speech and being a draft dodger as the President, so he wrote a thread talking about when Hillary Clinton joined the marines. "What about Hillary?" is literally the whole thread premise. Lol.

I am not addressing the OP. I am addressing the comment you made regarding Hillary not being President and the conversation evolved from there.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I am not addressing the OP. I am addressing the comment you made regarding Hillary not being President and the conversation evolved from there.

Yes. That post was a rhetorical device I was using to prove a point about this thread being a "what about hillary" deflection. You chose to run with it instead. Now you are talking to me about being off topic even though it is becoming clear you misread my intentions in the thread to begin with.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Gargamel, the point of the matter is, that the criminal you have a problem with, now has no relevance to anything that continues to happen in your country. The criminal you elected now has to deal with all that.

Why not hold him to that, rather than wasting your attention on an old bint who has no pull at present?

I can see that measures are being taken to ferret out the truth with Trump, so I don't need to worry about that as it is already in motion. The relevance that Hillary has for me is another elitist scumbag get's to do as they like without regard to laws or even human decency. I would really enjoy seeing the right thing done for once with these untouchables.

BTW, I'm not American so I guess I'm just an armchair American politics guy. Regardless of what country someone belongs to I really don't like the different set of rules that apply to people with money or power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join