It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys remember when Hillary Clinton became a Marine? Neither do I

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Well you are in the minority according to this newly released poll.

98 percent of Republican military veterans approve of Trump: Poll

President Trump has some unwavering support from a very unique demographic: Republican military veterans. An extensive new Pew Research Center reveals that 98 percent of these GOP vets approve of the job Mr. Trump is doing. He has some fans across the greater population of vets as well. The poll also found that 54 percent of them also approve of the president.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Another 47 percent of independent vets and 10 percent of Democratic vets approve of the president.

Wonder how many vets or active service men for that matter are dems?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: madmac5150

I served my whole tour under Clinton, so I can't tell you what it was like under Obama. Clinton sucked, that I agree, and was one of the reasons I left. However, I've been a veteran under 3 administrations from Clinton until now. And I can say that Obama, more than Bush or Clinton, or at least someone in his administration, has funded more efforts and put more money into the VA than before. I couldn't even use the VA before Obama. Well, not within this decade, at least.

All I've seen from Chump is the typical "lip service" paid by the right and the GOP, all talk, all B.S. The Chump is similar in so many ways to Bill Clinton it's uncanny, but at least Clinton was open and honest in his contempt for us.

Trump hides it behind his fake assed everything.

ETA: Never said Obama was a friend of the military, either. I said he made more effort towards improving the VA than past presidents.

I served under 4 presidents.

One unequivocal fact... the more liberal the president, the more vets get screwed...

I served under Carter and part of Reagan. Like NIGHT (Carter) and DAY ( Reagan).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I would be, if I was a Republican.

An extensive new Pew Research Center reveals that 98 percent of these GOP vets approve of the job Mr. Trump is doing.

However, I am not a Republican, I am an independent. And the people here polled were GOP veterans. Thus, this poll means zip.

On top of it, I've found that being in the minority is not a bad thing when the majority is insane.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You obviously can't read.

Thank god you are no longer active duty.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You obviously can't read.

Thank god you are no longer active duty.

Obviously I can. I just read and quoted from your own source. GOP veterans. What part of that is so difficult for you to grasp?

Yes, I am glad I am not on active duty anymore. The military was in rapid decline back then, and has gotten 10 times worse since. Standards across the board declined.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Trump did start going to military school when he was 13

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I would think beating a dead horse gets old and people would move on. Looks as though the fun found in hating never end.

Could it be some people secretly love her so they pick and poke at her, much like how grade school kids act.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That is the only argument the left has. To try and dismiss information at all costs no matter if its true because they protect self interest like the selfish corporate masters that they are.

There is no government ruling you. You are ruled by a network of corporations & banks and you are helping them get away with crimes by putting out misinformation. The veil is already lifted. Billions worldwide know the truth. You're not fooling anyone, but instead making people extremely angry because what the left does, is be-little people to the point where they try and paint them as stupid.

Mark my words, the truth is already KNOWN. All you on the left (and right) are doing is digging your own graves for puppetmasters who want to kill you. You worship the people that want to kill you. They do not have your best interest at heart at all.

The Agenda of the Illuminati elites is to maintain the population below 500,000,000. They need mass genocide for that goal. That is what we in the center are preparing to fight against.

We will not be joining your fight of Left vs Right. Whatever is left from that war, the center will pick off the rest. The center wins, while the Hegelian Dialectic finally crumbles.

The left resorts to Brownshirt tactics when it comes to getting what they want. But the center is already ready for it.
That being said;

Hillary Clinton has been caught lying time and time again. The cat was out of the bag since Benghazi.

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 30 May 2017 06:45:11 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 May 2017 06:45:11 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
The Agenda of the Illuminati elites is to maintain the population below 500,000,000. They need mass genocide for that goal. That is what we in the center are preparing to fight against.

Really seems to be working, the population is declining rapidly.

And you are not in the center, you are a born again Christian which means the default setting is far right.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hillary has no relevance now, so what is the point of this?

It is no longer of any concern to anyone at all, what the woman is doing, because she lost. She is not the President, does not occupy a position in government, does not have any particular power, and has a great deal less clout now, than she did five months ago.

Why is it that you insist on continuing your crusade against the woman, when she has nothing what so ever to do with anything anymore? There must be a better, more current figure you could use to deflect attention away from the frankly appalling mess that is the Trump Presidency so far, if of course you are so besotted and blinded by the man that you refuse to accept the reality of that calamity? Why not place your sights on someone who has some current relevance?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i guess her Marine Corps training is what her helped evade sniper fire in Bosnia. you know cover, concealment, movement.
edit on 30-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i guess her Marine Corps training is what helped evade sniper fire in Bosnia. you know cover, concealment, movement.

It was her Armani ghillie suit.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yeah, right, that is why the Va have more scandals under Obama than under any other president, he forgot what Veterans were all about so their hospitals too.

I talk for my father, father in law and my husband, all veterans.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i wonder how hard it is to turn those Armani communist pant suits into Armani ghillie suits.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i wonder how hard it is to turn those Armani communist pant suits into Armani ghillie suits.

Just cover them with shredded classified documents.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

edit on 30-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

And you are not in the center, you are a born again Christian which means the default setting is far right.

I assure you, that real Christians are against Trump and are neither left nor right.

Catholics are NOT Christians. Two different beliefs. One worships a pagan Goddess, and the other Jesus Christ.
We are not inside the Jesuit Hegelian Dialectic. I promise you this with 100% certainty.

We real Christians do not follow Trump. We know he is part of the Jesuit's beast.

So please take your assumptions elsewhere, cause the truth is you know NOTHING about true Christianity. You only know what mainstream media paints it to be, and that is a fact.

To anyone wondering what Real Christians think about Trump watch what they say. Not what third parties try and put into their mouths. That is what the left likes to do. (Sorry for the comparison)

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NEW WORLD DISORDER! NWO INAUGURATION DAY PROPAGANDA EXPOSED

President Trump - The Trap is Set

Trump & Hillary Clinton Promote NWO at Jesuit Dinner Party

Donald Trump Was Trained By Jesuits - The World's A Stage

We are not inside your Hegelian Dialectic. We follow Jesus Christ alone.

But perhaps "center" would be inacurate. Off world would be the better choice of words. Since after all, Jesus did say the following to his disciples:

King James Bible 1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

to us, both Hillary and Trump are liars working for the same puppet-masters.

Hillary or Trump, what is the difference? Just saying.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

None of that has anything to do with born agains being far right, which they are.

Oh, and just a teeny, tiny, FYI; Trump won the evangelical vote bigly, so the 'true' Christians love his orange ass.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SoulSurfer

None of that has anything to do with born agains being far right, which they are.

Oh, and just a teeny, tiny, FYI; Trump won the evangelical vote bigly, so the 'true' Christians love his orange ass.

There are true Christians who follow Christ alone, and fake Christians following false idols. Real Christians keep the commandments.
(One of those commandments is NOT to worship false Idols)

King James Bible 1 John 2:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

You're saying im far right. While im telling you I am not. Stop trying to turn my reality upside down by forcing your reality upon me. You are not a christian. You cannot speak of what you do not know or what you are not.

It is like a doctor telling an artist he knows nothing about art. When the artist clearly knows about art because he creates it. The doctor is wrong in assuming things he knows nothing about because he never created art for himself.

You're that doctor.

Sorry for the comparison, but I am not sorry for correcting your wrongful assumption. You say 2+2=5 when I am telling you 2+2= 4.

This is exactly what the left and hillary likes to do. Which brings me to a point in the OP's video. There are many who know hillary commited crimes, and will lie for her so that she can get her way.

Such is a Jezebel Scarlet of Babylon propheicized to do. In the King James Bible.

Real Christians see Trump as the Anti-Christ and see Hillary as the Scarlet W of Babylon prophecized in the bible.

Fake Christians will follow Idols like Trump. Real Christians are following Prophecy.

With that being said, I do not consent for you to think nor speak for me.
Your Government Doesn't Want You Asking These Questions

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 30 May 2017 08:11:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 May 2017 08:11:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join