It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys remember when Hillary Clinton became a Marine? Neither do I

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Went on Facebook and the common Destroy Trump Crowd were there

As a vet, who has brothers in arms buried there, I can respect the office of the President paying respect. However, a draft dodger should not be allowed to be president. Moreover, a man that has berated the military, attacked vets and gold star families, and cut social progams that aid vets. Most of all, he's a traitor. He should not have been allowed on the grounds.

Politico

“He looks at me and goes, ‘Um, how old are you. And I said, ‘Well I am 26, I will be 27.’ And he goes, ‘Well, that is kind of old for us.’ And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, ‘Maybe the dogs will take you,’ meaning the Army.”

–Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, speaking at a breakfast, Manchester, N.H., Nov. 10, 2015

So whats worse Draft Dodging because you want to Live or Lying about Joining the Military for Political Points and or Lying about Landing under Sniper Fire?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I took your advice from this thread of yours and saw that stupid sniper fire video - so yes you would stoop to fake news in your own thread

A Bipartisan Guide on How to Spot Real Information in a Fake News Article with no Named Sources
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What's with the sudden surge of Hillary threads ?
You kept telling people that Hillary lost and they should "move on" yet here we are 5 months after the elections.
Why does an old woman trigger you so much ?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Army could have used Hillary... she has more ordered more kills than most general officers...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Cause she belongs in jail.

edit on 29-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
You kept telling people that Hillary lost and they should "move on" yet here we are 5 months after the elections.

I never kept on telling people to move. Plus you clearly haven't seen that she and Obama are the Leaders of "The Resistance" calling on our duly elected President Impeachment without any evidence of Collusion or Obstruction of Justice.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Do you remember the time Donald Trump came back from his Military service?

me neither. And neither does the draft board.

+13 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I am a veteran. A retiree at that. 20+ years.

President Trump has shown more respect to the military in his first 5 months, than Obama did his entire 8 years.

...and Hillary Clinton has killed far more people, than I have...
edit on 29-5-2017 by madmac5150 because: anger

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Do you remember the time Bill Clinton came back from his Military service?

me neither. And neither does the draft board

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I took your advice from this thread of yours and saw that stupid sniper fire video - so yes you would stoop to fake news in your own thread

A Bipartisan Guide on How to Spot Real Information in a Fake News Article with no Named Sources

I'm glad you took my advice but seriously there was a reason I put that thread in the Political Madness forum instead of the Mudpit which was moved to the Dissecting Disinformation forum. You do realize that the video isn't serious at all and is making fun of Hillary's claim right?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

I wondered the same thing then it occurred to me Republicans have been under attack for months. And they didn't have anyone to attack until Hillary attempted to reenter politic's. Now that she's going out publicly and talking to the press again they have someone they can attack back.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm glad you took my advice but seriously there was a reason I put that thread in the Political Madness forum instead of the Mudpit which was moved to the Dissecting Disinformation forum. You do realize that the video isn't serious at all and is making fun of Hillary's claim right?

You went with sarcasm...

...we don't get much of that here...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

President Trump has shown more respect to the military in his first 5 months, than Obama did his entire 8 years.

1. Hilary Clinton has only been rumored to have killed people. So far, no one has brought any proof of that, thus, the claims go with all other unsubstantiated claims. Thus, as far as I know, Hilary Clinton has killed less people than I have.

2. As a veteran as well, I still am looking for this "respect" Trump has shown the military, and military veterans. So far in his presidency, he has shown respect no no one, save our adversaries.

3. I also disagree that Obama showed no respect in 8 years. He raised the VA budget from 90 million to 130 million, and his administration did a lot in terms of addressing and doing something about the homelessness problem amongst veterans.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Do you remember the time Bill Clinton came back from his Military service?

me neither. And neither does the draft board

Which basically, puts Trump the Chump in the same category as Slick Willy:

They are both draft dodgers. That's not all they have in common, but it's as good a start as any.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Amen to that! As I pointed out this morning, Obama didn't even bother with traditional Presidential Memorial Day activities, his first year in office... and the Liberal media didn't care.

Source: dailysignal.com...

Imagine the liberal outrage if President Trump disrespected our Fallen Military Heroes, by not placing a wreath in Arlington National Cemetery today.

A Moving Ceremony Today: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

1. Hilary Clinton has only been rumored to have killed people. So far, no one has brought any proof of that, thus, the claims go with all other unsubstantiated claims. Thus, as far as I know, Hilary Clinton has killed less people than I have.

2. As a veteran as well, I still am looking for this "respect" Trump has shown the military, and military veterans. So far in his presidency, he has shown respect no no one, save our adversaries.

3. I also disagree that Obama showed no respect in 8 years. He raised the VA budget from 90 million to 130 million, and his administration did a lot in terms of addressing and doing something about the homelessness problem amongst veterans.

Hillary and Bill have filled more southern graveyards than the Union Army. The Clintons have just had better PR.

Barack Obama as a "friend of the military"... not so much. I served under the Obama administration; Bill Clinton treated us better, and he had a documented hatred of the armed forces.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I served my whole tour under Clinton, so I can't tell you what it was like under Obama. Clinton sucked, that I agree, and was one of the reasons I left. However, I've been a veteran under 3 administrations from Clinton until now. And I can say that Obama, more than Bush or Clinton, or at least someone in his administration, has funded more efforts and put more money into the VA than before. I couldn't even use the VA before Obama. Well, not within this decade, at least.

All I've seen from Chump is the typical "lip service" paid by the right and the GOP, all talk, all B.S. The Chump is similar in so many ways to Bill Clinton it's uncanny, but at least Clinton was open and honest in his contempt for us.

Trump hides it behind his fake assed everything.

ETA: Never said Obama was a friend of the military, either. I said he made more effort towards improving the VA than past presidents.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I was watching the news live when they showed Hillary saying she had been under fire that time. It isn't some fake news about her. All the networks aired it. Unless of course they fabricated it back then. They didn't used to do that like they do today.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150

I served my whole tour under Clinton, so I can't tell you what it was like under Obama. Clinton sucked, that I agree, and was one of the reasons I left. However, I've been a veteran under 3 administrations from Clinton until now. And I can say that Obama, more than Bush or Clinton, or at least someone in his administration, has funded more efforts and put more money into the VA than before. I couldn't even use the VA before Obama. Well, not within this decade, at least.

All I've seen from Chump is the typical "lip service" paid by the right and the GOP, all talk, all B.S. The Chump is similar in so many ways to Bill Clinton it's uncanny, but at least Clinton was open and honest in his contempt for us.

Trump hides it behind his fake assed everything.

ETA: Never said Obama was a friend of the military, either. I said he made more effort towards improving the VA than past presidents.

I served under 4 presidents.

One unequivocal fact... the more liberal the president, the more vets get screwed...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You do realize that the video isn't serious at all and is making fun of Hillary's claim right?

Realllllllllyyyy?

So you quote from some piece done in 2015?
www.washingtonpost.com...

What the point? Oh thats right no point or issue needed, lets just make up some other sheez

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join