It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will We Know The Long War On Terror Is Over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's not about our dependence on foreign oil. It's about WHO controls the flow of oil. If we do not occupy the Middle East then Russia will. If Russia is allowed to do so then they will control the flow of oil and will be able to place a stranglehold on all of Europe.

We're not going to allow that to occur...ever.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I believe this is a false prophecy. The Russians couldn't hold Afghanistan after years of occupation. If the Russians took over, the people will blow the oil fields up, IMO. But, Europe can at any time take that on. I hope the American people will get tired of living a third world existence to keep Europe and Israel on high times by occupation of foreign countries.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Outlier13

I believe this is a false prophecy. The Russians couldn't hold Afghanistan after years of occupation. If the Russians took over, the people will blow the oil fields up, IMO. But, Europe can at any time take that on. I hope the American people will get tired of living a third world existence to keep Europe and Israel on high times by occupation of foreign countries.

False prophecy? It's been this way in the Middle East for 20+ years now. The Russians couldn't hold Afghanistan because the CIA was training and supplying the Afghan fighters with weapons, money, and contractors.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Racket

As others have pointed out, it's not going to end. We're living in an era of perpetual warfare. Even if it did "end" there would just be another imagined or financed "bogeyman" to take its place.

War Industry

Follow the money always.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join