It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘No One in Ohio Is Asking About Russia’:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The only ties to Russia lead back to Clinton and the Dems.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Voting is some crap... you just let two face flip his coin.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The country used Russia to create a cold war, build the MIC, invade Korea and Vietnam, and throw in Cuba and parts of central America issues. Why drop it now? Maybe most of it was BS in the first place?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Iowa and Florida reporting in.

I think I speak for everyone when I say

"stop with the tabloid distractions and drop our GD taxes, we are sick of being scammed"

as well as

"do your job and fix the economy dipsh*ts"

and

"quit selling us out"

Missouri and Kansas have a lot a common with you guys, who knew?

Adding in most of Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I know plenty of people in Ohio.

And they all care about America being run by a puppet of Russia.

They also care about jobs. But I wouldn't trade our national sovereignty for a job. And no matter how bad your life is ... I wouldn't respect anyone who did.

Yea no. I live in Ohio and my job requires me to be around hundreds of people everyday.
The majority of people are somewhat smart and are certainly not talking or even caring about some bogus story about Russia.

Saying Russia installed a puppet in the most powerful country on earth is beyond stupid and is very insane.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Dems can't talk about the important issues like jobs because trump has not done a bad job.

1. Promise: Create 25 million jobs, rebuild industry
Job creators have applauded Trump's "pro business" policies, and he's taken some action aimed at job creation through executive orders.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Always be wary of anyone that uses the terms 'everyone' or 'no one'. They're usually an asshat speaking out of their hat.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

still waiting on you to post proof he is a puppet of russia, none of the other haters have any proof either. why cant we worry about americans that really matter instead of focusing on the haters/cry babies and fake news.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I also can confirm that no one in Ohio really gives two ducks about this whole Russia garbage.

As a matter of fact I don't know one person that even voted for Hillary. Most, like myself, voted for Bernie in the primaries and then Trump in the election because no one wanted Hillary.

This is how much I don't give a hoot about Russia and how much I despise Hillary. If Russia would have influenced the election to the point of invading the US and taking over DC and installed Putin himself as a presidential candidate against Hillary, I totally would have voted Putin.

After the DNC's ridiculous actions to shoehorn in that old bag of goat feces, out of pure spite, I don't think I could ever vote blue again.

<< 1   >>

join