It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘No One in Ohio Is Asking About Russia’:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

‘No One in Ohio Is Asking About Russia’:
Nina Turner Says Voters Care More About ‘Jobs’

Former Ohio Democratic lawmaker and fervent Bernie Sanders supporter, everyday voters in her home state are just not talking about the biggest news story in the country right now. During a panel discussion on CNN’s State of the Union this morning, political commentator Nina Turner was asked by guest host Dana Bash about how the recent bombshell stories surrounding the White House and the Russia probe are playing out in Ohio. “No one in Ohio is asking about Russia,” Turner stated. “I mean, we have to deal with this. We definitely have to deal with this. It’s on the minds of the American people. But you want to know about people in Ohio — they want to know about jobs. They want to know about their children.” Turner went on to detail what she says she’s heard from voters while also explaining the topics that Democrats should be talking about instead. She also complained about too much focus being given to Trump/Russia. “We are preoccupied with this,” Turner said. “It’s not that it’s not important, but everyday Americans are being left behind because it’s Russia, Russia, Russia!”

Nina Turner Says Voters Care More About ‘Jobs’
www.mediaite.com...

Nina Turner hits it on the head, her relevant point began at time 3:30 , the media along with corporate Dems, keep occupying our time with Russia Russia Russia!!while ignoring the real damage being done by Trump and his gang, as if nothing else matters, the Dem establishment haven't learnt a damned thing as to the reasons why they lost to the most un popular guy in modern American history.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Spider879 because: Beacuse Ima baad mfker

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I fell in love with this girl when I watched this the other day.

Amazing and the most honest and accurate thing I have heard in politics period.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Russian stuff is politically incorrect hate speech!

edit on 29-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's just further affirmation that most of America, outside of California, NYC, and DC, know the politicians are doing nothing but playing to the cameras with their "Russia, Russia, Russia"...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I know plenty of people in Ohio.

And they all care about America being run by a puppet of Russia.

They also care about jobs. But I wouldn't trade our national sovereignty for a job. And no matter how bad your life is ... I wouldn't respect anyone who did.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The Russian stuff is politically incorrect hate speech!

Or a made up fantasy to excuse the loss of a dying old hag.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If Russia was such a threat America would have conquered it in 1945 when America had nukes and no one else did.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

They also care about jobs. But I wouldn't trade our national sovereignty for a job. And no matter how bad your life is ... I wouldn't respect anyone who did.

But can we chew gum and walk at the same time, the man on the streets cares about his immediate concerns ,not to say he don't care who is the Putin dude behind the curtain, but certainly he cares about the polluted water his family is forced to drink, his privacy rights signed away by this admin.
fail safe programs gutted, education being gutted and the list goes on, all without a peep from our establishment media and party of supposed opposition.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
It's just further affirmation that most of America, outside of California, NYC, and DC, know the politicians are doing nothing but playing to the cameras with their "Russia, Russia, Russia"...

Yeah, people in those states are not real Americans like the people in Ohio.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Man, Podesta taking 35 million from them must really make them mad then! They must be super relived HRC isn't in office lol. I live in ohio, am particaly social within a number of circles... and don't even hear the dip# progressive kids talking about it. No one cares even a little

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I live in Ohio and I literally don't know one person who cares about Russia.

This OP is spot on.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: Moresby

Man, Podesta taking 35 million from them must really make them mad then! They must be super relived HRC isn't in office lol. I live in ohio, am particaly social within a number of circles... and don't even hear the dip# progressive kids talking about it. No one cares even a little

Wasn't it 2012 when Obama laughed off Romney describing Russia as our top geopolitical opponent? Ah, the good ol' days.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Those states are full of liberals who hate America and want to see us subservient to a world government so yeah, again spot on analysis.

When someone starts acting outside the best interest of their country then they aren't to be taken seriously anymore.

edit on 2017/5/29 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Iowa and Florida reporting in.

I think I speak for everyone when I say

"stop with the tabloid distractions and drop our GD taxes, we are sick of being scammed"

as well as

"do your job and fix the economy dipsh*ts"

and

"quit selling us out"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Would they trade our free system to the former president that was spying on innocent Americans more than ever before in his best effort to effect the election? because thier is more evidence for that than Trump colluding with Russia, which their is zero.

I wonder why they voted for Trump if they were so concerned with his Russian ties?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Iowa and Florida reporting in.

I think I speak for everyone when I say

"stop with the tabloid distractions and drop our GD taxes, we are sick of being scammed"

as well as

"do your job and fix the economy dipsh*ts"

and

"quit selling us out"

Missouri and Kansas have a lot a common with you guys, who knew?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Those states are full of liberals who hate America and want to see us subservient to a world government so yeah, again spot on analysis.

When someone starts acting outside the best interest of their country then they aren't to be taken seriously anymore.

So according to you the people in those states are traitors to America. If you ever wonder why people import products from China instead of making them in Ohio it's because of people like you.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And let me say that although I am a right wing person, I think this is exactly what the dems need to do.

As much as I dislike some core economic beliefs of the left, I would vote for someone on the left that I felt was honestly concerned for jobs and their constituents over someone who shares my beliefs but doesn't care about the voters.

I think we need more than two parties, but we need at least that making good arguments to sharpen each other.

The current democratic platform of pushing identity politics and screaming Russia is bad not only for them, but the country as a whole.

If Trump fails economically, trust me, the people of Ohio will turn on him without one bit of concern about Russia.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Metallicus no we don't! your geography in no way make you or any one else outside those states super patriots or even patriots, I wish you guys would stop that.

We differ on ways to make things better and that's where the division lays, you are dishonoring members from NY. Cali and D.C who gave it all in service to our nation decade after decades, sorry but I am still fresh from memorial day.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join