It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Debunkers??? Help here

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I knew was the Nazis all along, they actually won the war, they have their bases on Antartica, where they genetically engineer baby aliens.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo

I knew was the Nazis all along, they actually won the war, they have their bases on Antartica, where they genetically engineer baby aliens.

They won the war
are you for real

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I will put an agent upon you mate, you may be one of them , infiltrating all corners.

-----
BTW. the idea that Germany lost he war, but the Nazis somehow won it, is put forward by Jim Marrs on the Rise of the Fourth Reich.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: flamengo

On both counts BS !

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If you discount all the narratives that does not fit your worldview then that is too bad. You can spin it the way you want, you will only believe word of authority, legitimate opinions, now they may be wrong as well, they may spill convenient lies, it is up to you, you make your decision, I am not holding you back.

I really have no clue what you are on, or on about.

let me ask again, first I will quote what you said again and then ask again

You don't need many cases, just one single reliable case. and IMO there were plenty of those.

What 1 reliable case points to aliens being the only cause, just 1 case of the many you say there are, just 1?

you mentioned 1000s of cases you have looked into or investigated and said something along the lines that there isn't a better explanation.

Please mention just 1 case out of the 1000s where aliens is the only conclusion possible?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

NO,

Antarctica is just disinfo.

The NAZI base is on the MOON.

and its not alien babies its Dinosaurs.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Tis a Herculian task, which requires great effort that it would be it own 12 labours, since one needs the hides of such beasts, dead or alive, to be convincing that Hercules needed to prove he finished his labours for proof, even though every one knew he could move mountains an rivers.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2017 by Specimen because: My bards skill suck

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

NO,

Dinosaur Nazis on the Moon!

Quick-- someone get me the number for the Syfy Channel; I think I have a movie idea to pitch to them.

edit on 8/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

NO,

Dinosaur Nazis on the Moon!

Quick-- someone get me the number for the Syfy Channel; I think I have a movie idea to pitch to them.

I think Iron Sky has this covered...

Twenty years have passed since Nazis from the Moon invaded Earth. Following a nuclear attack in Washington, D.C., the President of the United States is evacuated to Antarctica and enters the "Hollow Earth"—a vast subterranean civilization. There, she rendezvous with Adolf Hitler and his pet Tyrannosaurus "Blondi" and begin their plot for global domination. It also turns out that the President, Jesus Christ, Hitler, and Vladimir Putin are secretly of a reptilian humanoid race.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well, your position in your reply is that there is nothing to KNOW, only to BELIEVE, so you are already stating thta the UFO phenomenon in all its variants cannot reach a cognitive ultimate result, cannot be understood, regardless if you experience it yourself. Sorry but that would go completely against the data that experiences have. Some experiences are as clear as day, and then again you would have to believe that there were no crash retrieval cases, but that also goes against my best judgement and of a lot of people.
Why would you have to believe that on this lore people would have to stay on square one forever?
I don't HAVE TO BELIEVE, I have seen this things close range, for me that is enough, I don't need to create a cognitive dissonance to desbelieve what seems quite obvious to me. WTF.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well, your position in your reply is that there is nothing to KNOW, only to BELIEVE, so you are already stating thta the UFO phenomenon in all its variants cannot reach a cognitive ultimate result, cannot be understood, regardless if you experience it yourself. Sorry but that would go completely against the data that experiences have. Some experiences are as clear as day, and then again you would have to believe that there were no crash retrieval cases, but that also goes against my best judgement and of a lot of people.
Why would you have to believe that on this lore people would have to stay on square one forever?
I don't HAVE TO BELIEVE, I have seen this things close range, for me that is enough, I don't need to create a cognitive dissonance to desbelieve what seems quite obvious to me. WTF.

Straw man. And a cumbersome straw man to boot.

Harte

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Is over two years a record for the longest pause before replying to someone else?

If you have spent all that time THINKING about your reply to ignorant_ape, then he should be flattered!

Harold Pinter would have been proud of the pause, too.

PS: Now... about these Dinosaur Nazis on the Moon - did I miss a meeting down the docks?

edit on 9-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join