It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO video from Meridian CA 5-25-17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Meridian CA. is located about 15 miles South of Bakersfield, and about 35 miles NW of Lancaster, CA.
I've been through this area several times from 2005 to 2008. Some of the locals around Wheeler Ridge Rd grow everything from Almonds (locally pronounced "Am-ends) to Oranges.
In this video, the recorders see a largish orange ball. At 1:05 and 1:07 you can see two white dots come into view, as you follow the orangish orb. Those two white dots may have been COSMOS 2251 DEB and Fengyun 1C DEB (verified at apps.agi.com... 05/26/2017 at 20:33:56).

According to the channel, there had been several reports of UFO’s in the area. beta.ufostalker.com...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...
By checking Stellarium for the same date and time, those 2 dots may have been Arcturus, or Spica, and the planet Jupiter. I could not verify any flights on flightradar24 or flightaware.
Some commentators say it’s the ISS. I don’t know but if anyone has seen anything similar in this area, it would add some credence. I know ATS member Randyvs lives somewhere in that vicinity.

edit on V382017Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 29 May 2017 19:38:02 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like the ISS to me.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
K so not to be rude, but even as someone who loves UFO videos.. here are my general rules (my opinion) about this:

1. Anything with intro music/production/anything - fake
2. UFO Stakeout - way fake
3. Expensive camera equipment, cannot even hold a shot to save his life - way fake
4. How does this nut job have that hot of a g/f and I am single? Sigh..

Peace.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So I'm really replying just to keep an eye on the thread until ATS members can get their claws into it. An interesting video either way, although there are one or two things that don't settle with me.

The screenshot/thumb nail for the you tube vid. When I first saw it I though great! Cameras sat on tripods with a nice landscape shot of bright lights whizzing around the air so I click the video and see that the actual video is nothing like it's screen shot but just a imagine of the bright lights copied on a picture of a field giving off a false impression that they were huge bright lights in the sky.

As for the video up there's some good zooming in and out giving us an idea of what the area is like and what distances we are viewing the objects at. However I don't like when people try and track an object zoomed in, with no reference points in some of the footage we can get an idea of whether the object is moving quickly or is it being made to look like that with some handy camera work

Who knows I'm no expert S+F

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Lol, too funny. "Staking out" UFOs that mimic earth orbiters...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This video does seem somewhat interesting. Can't cast enough judgement, but I could swear is movements are erratic...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Maybe he makes a lot of money faking UFO vids ... (I'm joking I have no proof he is faking or that the video is faked)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, he's faking having two cameras......

Coza the movement marching perfectly

The box labeled camera two is magnify window...digital magnify window label it what ya want, huh?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

K so not to be rude, but even as someone who loves UFO videos.. here are my general rules (my opinion) about this:

3. Expensive camera equipment, cannot even hold a shot to save his life - way fake
Peace.

1. Hmm. Single and no girlfriend..well perhaps your rude.
2. And fake because they are looking for a suspected UFO. Please review 1.

My stakeout:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on V162017Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 29 May 2017 20:16:04 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
So I'm really replying just to keep an eye on the thread until ATS members can get their claws into it. An interesting video either way, although there are one or two things that don't settle with me.

The screenshot/thumb nail for the you tube vid. When I first saw it I though great! Cameras sat on tripods with a nice landscape shot of bright lights whizzing around the air so I click the video and see that the actual video is nothing like it's screen shot but just a imagine of the bright lights copied on a picture of a field giving off a false impression that they were huge bright lights in the sky.

As for the video up there's some good zooming in and out giving us an idea of what the area is like and what distances we are viewing the objects at. However I don't like when people try and track an object zoomed in, with no reference points in some of the footage we can get an idea of whether the object is moving quickly or is it being made to look like that with some handy camera work

Who knows I'm no expert S+F

Yes, I know what you mean.
One of my stakeouts was recorded here.
and another here:
This turned out to be a Weather Balloon.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Filmed right after sunset. Looks like sunlight reflecting, vs a craft with self-generating light.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Could be the back of a rocket flying away from the camera man.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So, he's faking having two cameras......

Coza the movement marching perfectly

The box labeled camera two is magnify window...digital magnify window label it what ya want, huh?

Why would he be faking when he displays 2 video cameras in the beginning?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Peace.

Once you figure out number 4, everything else will start making more sense.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ANYONE seriously into filming ufo's should save up and get one of theses below that would probably end the arguments so maybe that's why they dont

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

ANYONE seriously into filming ufo's should save up and get one of theses below that would probably end the arguments so maybe that's why they dont

That camera is ALOT of money! And well worth it.
I have 2 Sony DVD camcorders an a Panasonic.
Add to that a Nikon P1.
Additional gear I carry in my "stakeout Bag."

Not shown is my Bushnell Night vision camera.
This adds up for an ordinary Joe.
Not included is my Comms, and that is also very expensive.

top topics

join