It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOUND: Adorable Vampire Bunny Rabbit In Need Of A Forever Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

"Lost and Found --- One White Rabbit looking for a forever home"

Hi,

So a few a months ago, while I was minding my own business, being a perfectly sane real life human being, a good person and not bothering anyone, I came across a White Rabbit.

It literally attacked me, right in the head. Scratched my face and hands to sh1t.

I have named the little sweetheart: "The Anti-Christ"

Anyhoo,

She is very shy, quite cranky and literally covered head to toe in fleas.

However, she loves to be entertained, eat everything in sight and thinks everything is funny. Except that which hurts little kids. She seems to have a soft spot for other animals and children.

It is as though she is a champion of all that doesn't suck.

She has a bit of a temper but has been currently taking intensive anger management classes and is 100% cured.

She holds no anger towards anyone, anymore and is ready to find a forever home as soon as possible please.

Thanks in advance!

(Artist rendering)

Please pm me if interested. And please leave a comment if you have any clues to share. Free shipping.

Sincerely,

The Great Burt Wonderstone

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

edit on 29-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Forgot to put a reason for my edits.

edit on 29-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: To make it sparkle

edit on 29-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS DO NOT EDIT STAFF EDITS!!

• edit on 29-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
    link   
    The only way you are going to cure that rabbit is to soak it in a salt brine after cleaning and skinning it. Even then I would be scared to cook it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
    link   
    I know what you need...

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu..... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

wiki...Rabbit of Caerbannog

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
    link   
    a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Sold.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
    link   
    Be careful that someone doesn't buy it for bait for dog fighting or any thing like that ....you hope to give the bunny to a good home, but you never know.....poor bunny, just needs some love and a flea bath .

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: rickymouse

You could also do a dry cure if you felt so inclined.

edit on 29-5-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:46 PM
    link   
    Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade!

edit on 29-5-2017 by JJRichey because: HOLY, HOLY HAND GRENADE, NOT HOLD HAND GRENADE! LOL!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:47 AM
    link   
    I assume a dwarf breed?

Would like to suggest trying out Petfinder for homing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
    link   
    You might also search for a local rabbit rescue organization to find someone else to foster or adopt your sweet bun bun. I'm only familiar with the few here in the Puget Sound region, but I suspect that most major metropolitan areas have at least one group of people that volunteer for the betterment of lagomorphs.

Here is a LINK to the House Rabbit Society's resource page for Rabbit Rescue Groups.

P.S. I currently have seven (yes 7) bunnies, so although I'd like to take Bunicula I'm full up (no vacancy)- sorry!!!

edit on 5302017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:59 AM
    link   
    a reply to: OwenandNoelle you got to turn that crazy one loose. Let it's badass self live in the wild, In its next life it will may reincarnate as a sweet little bunny.
    It's all about Karma...
    works on 2nd demension critters too.

edit on 30-5-2017 by grubblesnert because: forgots to add the a

edit on 30-5-2017 by grubblesnert because: spastic typing, cheap laptop??? I dunno!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:21 AM
    link   
    I am literally a rodent mummy. I know rodents in and out and I have to say that I could 'cure' the poor rabbit in a week.

Please. The poor thing has fleas? Get anti flea drops and help the constantly itchy little body to find some peace. I would also bite if I felt like that and someone tried to touch me.
    Remember they can't speak, you have to engage your human brain and put yourself into their situation.

Secondly, a 'biter' is only a 'biter' because they are scared of something. Maybe they have been abused, maybe they are scared of hights [a very common problem with Guinea pigs, just cover their eyes when you pick them up].

Make it comfortable, give them a clean cage, something to look forward to [carrots?] and do tame them by getting them out and letting them sit with you. If it takes wrapping into a towel at first, so be it.

Imagine how horrible it must be to feel itch and pain and unhappiness and then some big human wants to grab you.
    Animals are not nasty, they have a reason when they bite.

I feel sorry for the little mite and as I said I'd have it sorted within a week but I have no more space to take it and I have the feeling you live too far away anyways.

Mistreated and misunderstood 'biters' always end up killed [because of the blooming children] and it needn't be, all they need is an understanding human with patience and love.

I hope the poor bunny will go to someone like that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:18 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Hecate666

Excellent post and I endorse this comment. It is vital the poor rabbit gets the care it deserves. Poor little bunny!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:43 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Night Star

What sweet, wonderful people all of you are!

Thank-you! I’ll take care of the Rabbit as best I can, before we can get her over to a good “Forever Home.”

Yes, she is a dwarf breed. Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and especially Dopey have nothing on this Rabbit!

At the very least, I will see about taking care of those fleas. I itch, just watching her. Poor little thing indeed.

Thanks again everyone!

Please, if you do have any more information about Rabbit care/homes let me know! It's all helpful at this point!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:09 PM
    link   
    a reply to: OwenandNoelle

One thing you can do to help your bunny is give it food it enjoys- here is a list of some of my bunny's favorites and they get a mixture of these items every day-, I feed them a light breakfast and a large dinner and try to maintain a regular schedule- your bun will learn quickly to anticipate food and begin to get excited if they hear/see you preparing it:

I always purchase organic variety unless it is unavailable...

hay, hay, hay, hay, hay - just about any type will do, get what is available, organic if possible
    alfalfa hay (usually only for young rabbits under one year of age)
    rabbit pellets (oxbow)
    parsley both curly and Italian
    kale (any type)
    fennel
    apples/pears (slice it up and give about 1/4 per bunny)
    oats- they love these

and carrots. I find that the "baby" carrots are their favorite, probably because they are sweeter.

Let us know if you have any specific questions regarding any aspect of being a rabbit parent, and best of luck!

top topics

join