It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman who called ICE assaulted by other congressman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: theantediluvian

Learned from Al Franken.

Though accounts of the fracas vary, the beefy comedian essentially bearhugged, then brought down an agitated Lyndon LaRouche supporter who screamed Mr. Dean was “a liar” from the back of the Palace Theatre in Manchester, where the Democratic presidential hopeful took questions.

Was Al wearing his dish?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: UnBreakable

A Texas Republican called ICE on protesters. Then lawmakers started to scuffle.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/29/a-texas-republican-called-ice-on-protesters-then-lawmakers-started-to-scuffle/?utm_term=.aeff52b676d 2

Thanks for reiterating the point of my thread, I think.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: infolurker

A Texas Republican called ICE on protesters. Then lawmakers started to scuffle.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/29/a-texas-republican-called-ice-on-protesters-then-lawmakers-started-to-scuffle/?utm_term=.aeff52b676d 2

Thanks for reiterating the point of my thread, I think.

Yes, just added a MSM source.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

LOl. I bet they scattered like roaches when they heard ICE was coming.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

His guy is a straight up D bag. He intentionally instigated this. Just another Trumpite. 2018 and 2020 can't get here soon enough. Lot's of change in the future. Starting with the House and Senate and finishing with the Presidency. One term president for sure. We need a real leader. A leader for all Americans. Not a leader of morons and the 1%.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

His guy is a straight up D bag. He intentionally instigated this. Just another Trumpite. 2018 and 2020 can't get here soon enough. Lot's of change in the future. Starting with the House and Senate and finishing with the Presidency. One term president for sure. We need a real leader. A leader for all Americans. Not a leader of morons and the 1%.

Yes, a leader for all Americans here LEGALLY.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

I will never accept a far left Liberal leader. I would fight that with my every being. I do not like the far right either. In fact, the only way I see this moving forward in the future is WAR. Because no matter who gets in office from this point on, will have to fight tooth and nail the whole time. The parties will never work together again. So they must be abolished and since that is not likely , then it is only going to escalate over the years. Hopefully, I am wrong but the agenda to me is clear. We will be forced to choose sides and then will be pushed to fight one another. These sides we choose are not just limited to politics, you will have to choose a religion as well. You will not be able to stand on the side lines. I think that is the point of this agenda.

What do you want?
Who are you?

ENDGAME. Are you excited about it? I am.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

His guy is a straight up D bag. He intentionally instigated this. Just another Trumpite.

So let me get this straight: You're using the argument that the guy who called law enforcement, because he suspected illegal activity which was getting out of hand, intentionally instigated another lawmaker (also known as an adult) to threaten him physically--that this was his intent?

So, if you call law enforcement on illegal activity and then someone threatens to "get you" on the way to your car when you leave the building, that's somehow your fault?

You sound like a defense attorney who would fight to get a burglar a cash settlement because he cut himself while breaking into a house through a window.

I would have called ICE, too, if I had seen that many people disrupting (not protesting) the legislative process while holding signs that admitted to them being here illegally. You can only taunt fate for so long before fate calls you on it.

Intentional instigation my ass--the douchebag is the lawmaker who felt a need to threaten someone because they called law enforcement on people illegally disrupting the legislature (and apparently holding signs tantamount to admitting that they are committing a federal offense) while the legislature was in session.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Didn't see it posted so I will confirm that bill has already passed, been signed and goes into effect September 1. The bill allows punishment of local officials who refuse ICE hold requests of illegals. These are generally criminal illegal aliens that ICE has requested be held for deportation. Several cities and counties have deliberately refused to cooperate with ICE in these requests.

The bill allows that local officials can be arrested and charged and the jurisdictions can lose state funding for refusing ICE hold requests. It does not allow "papers please". It does allow questions regarding status for those detained.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join