It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton back with seizure glasses

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Pictures worth a thousand words bro.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Keep 'em coming, you're really showing your pettiness and I'm loving it! Thanks for showing how mature you are by doing things in spite of people.
edit on 5/30/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You know if everyone did their part and tried to contribute to the quality of this site in their own way, instead of complaining about the lack of quality.

See me, not only do I participate everywhere, I don't complain and instead use that energy to contribute to this site.

As some of us had done. Why put a rotten apple in a basket of fresh apples? Oh wait. I'm sure someone will turn it into throwing a rotten one into a basket of deplorables.
Yeah.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Memes are low information, there's no getting around that no matter how you try to twist and contort your way out of it.

By your standards I could make a thread that simply has a picture of Hillary and a joke about seizures attached to it and you'd call it high information. By your standards every thread could be a meme and only a meme as the OP and you'd consider it intellectually stimulating. By your standards if ATS was turned into an image macro or meme site it would still be a quality site.

I've got news for you, your standards are all jacked up.

WHAT YOU DONT GET IS JOKES ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE "HIGH INFORMATION", OR "INTELLIGENT".

Because you have no sense of humor, you just cant even understand it. I mean I did try to explain it all in terms I thought you might be able to grasp, but you're just hopeless on all this apparently. Hey, at least I tried, you're welcome btw.

Meanwhile, This whole "low information" vs. "high information" terminology is DNC platform propaganda jingoism to smear their opponents as a bunch of morons.

The terminology, even if legitimate, dont even belong in a discussion of comedy and humor is what you're too out of your mind in here right now to even grasp.

THESE FACTS AS ONE (not merely me pointing it out) IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THIS THREAD.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Speaking of the devil:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You got any more? Let's see how many are in your arsenal. Keep 'em coming.

Oh wait, nevermind, DON'T keep them coming. I know you are just doing the opposite of what I say so I may as well cover that angle too. Put your pettiness out there for the world to see! Or don't, whichever will make you do it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

But you were just arguing that political memes WERE high information! Make up your mind already and stop flip flopping! Ugh, I need some consistency here. Maybe you should run for president, you seem to be fit for the job.
edit on 5/30/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

And thank God for that! Too bad the alternative was Trump though.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Okay, fine, since in your tunnel the only humor that can even possibly be funny contains tons of information, here goes some high information dark humor just for you:

If White Trash Got Into The White House...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

82 flags for a freaking gif.

Dumbed down to the max! What a great time to be a member of ATS!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Now that's what I'm talking about! There's actually substance to that post unlike the garbage in this thread.

But yeah, could you clarify whether memes are high information or not? You have said that they are then you said that they aren't, so which is it?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

But you were just arguing that political memes WERE high information! Make up your mind already and stop flip flopping! Ugh, I need some consistency here. Maybe you should run for president, you seem to be fit for the job.

I was arguing that people have to possess wisdom about the targets of jokes to be able to get them, and that in the context of humor that is how any concept of "high information" would actually apply.

Meaning individuals who are themselves "low information" (lacking in wisdom; ignorant) about political matters wouldn't be able to get the endless potential streams of political jokes, at least the ones to which they are ignorant about the targets.

Maybe if I explain this to you five more times, then you'll finally be able to grasp this???
edit on 30-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And thank God for that! Too bad the alternative was Trump though.

Last one, I promise.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
In some cases, the meme is just a visual aid:

Which reinforces something we already know.

The image and words together open the mind, and humour makes it sink in.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The classics are the best.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
4chan is over there ------------------------>
*winks*

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>