It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton back with seizure glasses

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Exactly, so why are you so surprised? If IIB made this thread you may have a point.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Per day? Show me the last thread where 95% percent of the replies were in memes. Sure there are anti Hillary threads, just as there are anti-Trump threads, but this one has a life of its own and is actually done with a positive spirit, even though the memes are evil as hell. This thread is definitely an anomaly. That's why I even participated in it.

Xuenchen

edit on 5/29/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Player hating? I'm just calling it how I see it. Threads like this and the posts in it and this forum in general are what is dumbing this site down and making it appeal to low information people.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Xuenchen is a political troll who preys on people's political biases to get his stars and flags. Very few of his threads have any substance other than being partisan bait.

It isnt hard to collect that many stars and flags when you post 5+ threads a day talking about the same thing and having the same members star and flag every one over and over.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Wow, that is crazy. All those memes were posted by xuenchen on this site, literally?

I think you just proved my point.

edit on 5/29/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You should know better seeing as how you've been a member for 11 years, but shiny pictures with no substance get all the stars and flags these days I guess.

Thanks for helping to dumb down ATS, it's really great to see. Maybe you can post a few more memes and get a bunch of stars for them, I mean that's all that matters, right? Stars and flags, not substance.

I've actually had that one spooled up for a bit now waiting for the first proper time to paste it.

Here's a silly one I thought of real quick in another thread where everyone was bitching at people alleging star mongering as motives to have a good time.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yet another substance-less post. Keep it up xue, you're really proving me wrong.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Per day? Show me the last thread where 95% percent of the replies were in memes. Sure there are anti Hillary threads, just as there are anti-Trump threads, but this one has a life of its own and is actually done with a positive spirit, even though the memes are evil as hell. This thread is definitely an anomaly. That's why I even participated in it.

Xuenchen

AWESOME!!

Thanks!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I can't help that that's what the study found. There's a difference between intelligent humor that is actually funny and memes.

They're on two completely opposite ends of the comedy spectrum, one requires thought the other not so much.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thanks bro, I just call it like I see it. How could you possibly not call a player out when their game is so bad?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I was hoping for your sake you were just being funny, because that paper looks absurd to me:

And just in case you were wondering, yes, the word bullsh*it does appear in the article precisely 200 times, which is likely to be another first.

You might actually read it. And reconsider your audience, the context of the comedy memes herein, and who you're effing with.

edit on 29-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Who am I effing with? Should I be afraid? I'll start shaking if it makes you feel better.

Memes are a sign of low IQ, that's what the study says, I can't change that.

And no, I don't think you're dumb, you're probably pretty intelligent. Some people excel in some areas and not so much in others though so maybe politics just isn't your forte.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Maybe she's not drinking enough baby's blood.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It says people who beleive in and spread meme (as in informative conspiracy theory memes) according to their "bulls*it" "study" is a sign of low IQ.

HEY SMARTEST MOST ENLIGHTENED FUNNIEST GUY IN THE ROOM: MEMES ARENT INHERENTLY IMAGERY THAT ARE INTENDED TO BE FUNNY.

That "study" set the record of including the word "bullsh#t".

And we all know what everyone says: is it looks like BS, sounds like BS... you know what I mean.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sorry the study hurt your feelings or whatever but it was carried out by people with actual PhD's in science and psychology.

Are smart people not allowed to curse? That seems to be your argument, that since the word bull# is used so many times that automatically means the study is bull#.

Not really sure how that's logical but go for it.

Also, I don't recall reading them singling out "informative conspiracy memes" as the basis for the study. Care to quote that certain portion of the article or study?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: RomeByFire

Mank demez bro 10/10 flawless outstanding praise kek do it 4 the lulz welcome 2 carbanuk amirite

"Deny ignorance."

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This thread has become a great "MEMEorial Day" topic !!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join