It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton back with seizure glasses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Maybe you can post a few more memes and get a bunch of stars for them, I mean that's all that matters, right? Stars and flags, not substance.

Look at my stars count, does it really look like I 'need' any stars. They could add 10,000 to it and it wouldn't even be noticable.

Flags? If I only cared about flags then I'd post all kinds of news stories all the time. Read my 500 threads (actual number: 500), and you'll see very little in the ways of posting random news stories and videos clips I find. Instead the overwhelming majority of my threads are of my own brainchild, many dozens of which are amongst the most content rich (aka SUBSTANCE rich) in this sites history.

I will concede though, when I do a post that is important to me ala a major effort, I do want flags, or at least a lot of comments, because when you do epic posts like I do, if they dont make the front page for all that work, it is pretty disappointing and even rather offensive at times.

Now if you're done player hating, if we could get back to the jokes now that'd be fantabulouso.

edit on 29-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You claim to want intelligence and you're unsure if that was sarcasm?

I mean it's not like IIB isn't a highly regarded member here, it's not like he hasn't made major contributions to ATS, it's not like he hasn't had deep thought provoking debates before, and it's not like he hasn't fought to the depths of the abyss for what he strongly believes in. Obviously he is just a dumb troll that only knows how to speak in memes.

You need to drop the fake outrage and lighten up. You ever think that debating all day everyday becomes mentally exhausting and a laugh here and there might actually be healthy for us?
edit on 29-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You're dumbing the site down. Your humor is very primitive. I find intelligent humor much funnier than low effort memes that were created by some random person on the internet somewhere. Bringing someone else's material to your own comedy show isn't funny, it's sad.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not outraged just disappointed in what this place has turned/is turning into. Like I said, this crap wouldn't have flown a few years ago on this site, this isn't the kind of content this site was created for.

This place is becoming like Facebook, fake news and memes, that's all except for a few actual gems here and there.
edit on 5/29/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sure we need a little humor here and there but the problem here is that members like Xuenchen constantly create anti-Hillary threads EVERYDAY (sometimes even THREE TIMES a day). So why not call it quits? Besides what do you think potential new useful members think when they come to check this site out? Maybe they will say "Oh no this is another 4chan, reddit and Facebook. I think I'll better leave."

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I agree to some extent, but it's hardly because of this thread or the participants in this thread.

This is like a once a month type of thread.

Lighten up, it's not that serious.

I mean, if you want to get serious, we could do that too.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Unfortunately that's what people are into nowadays, Facebook, 4chan and memes. I don't see the site owners cracking down on these types of threads anytime soon, it brings them the ad revenue and clicks. That's why this place has gone so far downhill here lately, because memes bring in more memes and the intelligence is eventually snuffed out in favor of one liners and low information posts, as evidenced in this thread.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Aw, schucks, thanks man!!

Black humour is sign of high intelligence, study suggests
Scientists say being funny is associated with having above-average intelligence
People with a dark and twisted sense of humour are more intelligent and emotionally stable

Actually, some of the stuff I've posted herein today was my own work.

In todays Trump lulz thread you can see me putting a bit more effort in creatively. The 6th video embed down is a piece I made many years ago, although not meant to be funny, I worked it into my routine for the thread.

My Portfolio proves I routinely do my own work. I only wish I had the pro skills in the image editors to really do the kind of stuff I think up.

Here in this thread I was just having fun going thru the old Hillary et al memes built up in my ATS folder last year.

How dare anyone have some lazy slapstick fun laughing and seeing others laugh.

PS: This idea people can only post funny stuff if they themselves made it is the least funny thing I can even think of.
edit on 29-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I see these kinds of threads and posts multiple times per week and even per day, this is hardly an anomaly or a "once per month" thing.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If it was any other member, I would totally agree with you, but it's xuenchen. He has 50k flags... Legit 50k, not a website bugged 50k. This is what he does lol.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Then dont click on em. I imagine you also bitch about all the General Chit Chat threads people start too?!?!?

But if you want to keep trying to ruin everyones fun this evening you had better expect to become the butt of the joke thread....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If you said that Xuenchen found and shared evidence that our Liberal leaders and their radical supporters were getting nuttier every day, you'd be 100% correct.

When you open one of Xuenchen's threads, you'll get VERY useful information that you'll rarely/never find on the Anti-American MSM outlets, like CNN-ABC-CBS-NBC-NYTimes-WaPoop-LATimes.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Scientific Link Found Between Low IQ And Bull# Internet Memes

Memes are low information meaning they appeal to low information or low intelligence people.

Posting a political meme isn't funny except to the simple-minded. Want actual humor? Watch George Carlin or Joe Rogan, that's real political humor, not this children's storybook crap.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

If it was any other member, I would totally agree with you, but it's xuenchen. He has 50k flags... Legit 50k, not a website bugged 50k. This is what he does lol.

That is true. I've been wondering about his age.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
While enjoying a day at the parade, Hillary was spotted wearing heavy duty sunglasses even though she was holding an umbrella on a cloudy day !!

She must have her eyes on the "20/20" election !!

What was her message this time ?

That she's my age and we find the sun bright.

I know you'll be shocked, but as you age, your eyes can become a lot more sensitive to light. I usually wear a hat and sunglasses.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If you said that Xuenchen found and shared evidence that our Liberal leaders and their radical supporters were getting nuttier every day, you'd be 100% correct.

When you open one of Xuenchen's threads, you'll get VERY useful information that you'll rarely/never find on the Anti-American MSM outlets, like CNN-ABC-CBS-NBC-NYTimes-WaPoop-LATimes.

Sure he can do that without being a child in a playground. He can create serious threads. I rarely see childish anti-Trump threads.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Scientific Link Found Between Low IQ And Bull# Internet Memes

Memes are low information meaning they appeal to low information or low intelligence people.

Posting a political meme isn't funny except to the simple-minded. Want actual humor? Watch George Carlin or Joe Rogan, that's real political humor, not this children's storybook crap.

link   

Per day? Show me the last thread where 95% percent of the replies were in memes. Sure there are anti Hillary threads, just as there are anti-Trump threads, but this one has a life of its own and is actually done with a positive spirit, even though the memes are evil as hell. This thread is definitely an anomaly. That's why I even participated in it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Xuenchen is a political troll who preys on people's political biases to get his stars and flags. Very few of his threads have any substance other than being partisan bait.

It isnt hard to collect that many stars and flags when you post 5+ threads a day talking about the same thing and having the same members star and flag every one over and over.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So player hating on me didn't go as planned.

Plan B: Player hate on xuenchen!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join