It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton back with seizure glasses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Unlike the "make fun of Trump" posts, those that poke fun at Hillary don't need to compare her to any one else. She's naturally atrocious all by herself. Hillary makes faces, she spits out green lumps, falls in the gutter, trips onto her jet, wears bullet-proof glasses... and can look age 110 in less than 2 hours. And those are just for starters!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You forgot:
lesbianism:

Lesbianism? That's a 'negative' thing??????

I'm not being hateful, but we love all sinners.
Largely, because we all sin. The difference, is if a sinner refuses to correct themselves and continue to live constantly in sin, then we avoid them.
Short answer, yes.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Someday soon.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gumerk

It was like that everywhere. Not just CA.

Glad things worked out the way they did though. Bernie has the economic understanding of a 2 year old.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Someday soon.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You guys are really bringing the content of this site to a new level. I'm sure kindergarteners would love this thread with all its pictures and bright colors.

Thanks for making ATS great, I couldn't stand it when actual intelligent debate and insight was part of the atmosphere around here. Now I can browse ATS and read children books at the same time! That's about the level of intelligence this thread has, that of a children's book. Seriously.

This just shows how dumbed down this community has become. Sad!
edit on 5/29/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Now I can browse ATS and read children books at the same time! That's about the level of intelligence this thread has, that of a children's book. Seriously.

This just shows how dumbed down this community has become. Sad!

edit on 29-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Hate Hillary all you want, I don't like her either but I think at some point it's time to let it go. She doesn't hold any kind of office and is irrelevant.

Keep dumbing the site down like this, it's comical to see how far this place has fallen from where it used to be.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hate Hillary all you want, I don't like her either but I think at some point it's time to let it go. She doesn't hold any kind of office and is irrelevant.

Keep dumbing the site down like this, it's comical to see how far this place has fallen from where it used to be.

Yeah. ATS is starting to become a cringe worthy site.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You should know better seeing as how you've been a member for 11 years, but shiny pictures with no substance get all the stars and flags these days I guess.

Thanks for helping to dumb down ATS, it's really great to see. Maybe you can post a few more memes and get a bunch of stars for them, I mean that's all that matters, right? Stars and flags, not substance.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Every now and then a thread is just about good old fashioned meme war / meme as language.

Todays Trump lulz thread I didn't see anyone crying in there:
Weird red flashes Seen From White House Winndow
BUT in here we've had multiple hissy fits now Sheesh!

If we canT have fun with all this endless bad news then whats the point of living thru it?!?!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What's wrong with you? No party pooping allowed, either you come with your favorite meme, come up with some witty rhetoric or drop some pearls of wisdom. You want intelligence?! Ha, wrong place bozo!

Whatever you're trying to do, I have one word for it - NO

This thread is serious and for serious customers only.

You want a place where you can espouse that morally righteous garbage? Go and find a useless thread, there are plenty on ATS.

I repeat; this thread is serious business for serious people only.

Gosh.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I don't care whether it's making fun of Trump or Hillary, the fact is this kind of crap wouldn't have flown a few years ago on this site. The mods used to hold this place to a higher standard and so did its members, now it seems all parties involved could care less.

If I wanted to see these kinds of posts I'd go to Reddit or 4chan.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You should know better seeing as how you've been a member for 11 years, but shiny pictures with no substance get all the stars and flags these days I guess.

Thanks for helping to dumb down ATS, it's really great to see. Maybe you can post a few more memes and get a bunch of stars for them, I mean that's all that matters, right? Stars and flags, not substance.

Actually, pictures speak a thousands words.

And most of these pictures also include words.

Now factor in comedy is a sign of higher intelligence.

While your obvious complete lack of a sense of humor has me worried about you.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And now we have the Mud Pit to release our frustration out in; see the lighter side; and so on.

If you cant take the dark humor then go watch Good Morning America and Ellen reruns all day. Oh, wait, Ellen a comedian so maybe you dont want to watch her. But Good Morning America is pure fake cutsey happy so that might work out for you.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You want intelligence?! Ha, wrong place bozo!

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic but you're not far from the truth at all. Maybe you know that, maybe you don't but either way ATS is quickly becoming a community where intelligence is few and far between.

Like Deaf Alien said, this site is becoming cringe-worthy.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I don't know about you but my humor threshold doesn't include memes, my standards are a little higher than that. Call me a buzz kill but this isn't what this site was made for.

Like I said, if I wanted to look at low information memes I'll go to 4chan or Reddit. As we know those aren't exactly bastions of intelligence or substance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join