It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton back with seizure glasses

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're bitching about a lack of quality posts.

Maybe you have, but not one single time do I recall you coming in and S&F and bumping my threads.

Here you go, a full array of quality content all cherry picked in one spot:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll tell ya, when you put weeks even months into pieces / series of them, and half of them get little attnention, its easy to lose motivation to keep sacrificing to do more.

But I still come linger around and do my little jokes and sometimes engage, oh, but I'm to be made to suffer if I just want to blow off steam and have a good cheap laugh, all while you bitch about posts. How about you go lead by example and write up some killer OP's?!?

Or are you just a total hypocrite???

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I love mud-pit threads myself. But as one poster has stated the mud-pit forum is the worst forum ATS could ever think up. I am beginning to agree.

edit on 5/30/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There was no quality to being with, how can you ruin something that was never there to start with?

You must not be very familiar with the mud-pit, its hardly a place where the community comes together and sings koombayah.

But it is what it is and oh noes they're posting Hillary memes I'm triggered I better go in there and launch projectile diharrea at everyone.

Here, at least these meme have a bunch of "information" embedded inside them:

edit on 30-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I've been here long enough to have read some of your better threads, before Trump, Hillary and the mud-pit came into the picture and ruined everything.

As for me leading by example? I'll quote you:

I'll tell ya, when you put weeks even months into pieces / series of them, and half of them get little attnention, its easy to lose motivation to keep sacrificing to do more.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

"Last one, I promise."

Now I know not to trust you and that you are not a man of your word.

Liar.
edit on 5/30/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Come on, I also thinks she´s the devil but just because she enjoys Aguilera´s boobs for a second doesn´t mean she´s lesbian xD

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
How I forgot this song... mid 90s?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I can't help but ponder the possibility that threads like this one are what's keeping this evil harridan relevant.

Isn't it time to let her fall into the historical dust bin where all failed politicians land? I think so.

Sure...after she goes to prison.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: UnBreakable

You forgot:

incontinence:

her and ole billy was about to get randy...
that was glue my friend

Cigar ashes

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I can't help but ponder the possibility that threads like this one are what's keeping this evil harridan relevant.

Isn't it time to let her fall into the historical dust bin where all failed politicians land? I think so.

The problem with that is that if we let the Dems forget how much of a flawed candidate they nominated, we'll be stuck with no good choices again, like 2016. Like many, I voted for Trump because it was my civic duty to keep Clinton out of the White House. As I've posted in other threads, voted for Obama (though in hindsight, might have went other ways but Republican tickets were so flawed) twice and would have voted for Sanders or Biden over Trump.

My goal would be legitimate choices on all sides in the 2020.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: seagull

She is not done, her and Obama are the Democratic party.

She effectively scent marked the whole party when she head butted sanders out of his candidacy.

2020 is her time to run again.

At first I thought your post was an attempt at comedy. Then, I realized you were serious, which actually RAISED the comedy level of your post.

Are you SERIOUSLY saying you think people would vote for her in 2020? Enough people that she could win? I think the party is (or should be) done with her. My opinion, she will not get close to be offered the chance to run again.

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude you started with cough fits, now seizure glasses-what's next? she has terminal tennis elbow? or maybe she has an aggressive form of athlete's foot?

She may be sick, who knows, but this is sinking to an entertainment tonight low where nobody gives a $h!t anymore.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I don't find the quality of my favorite forum going downhill very funny

Are we in the mud pit or not? Have I stepped over into Mandela Land

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

'95 bebe.

Hillary's theme song: Josh Winx - Don't Laugh

It's got dual use as she has an evil laugh like that, while democrat's dont have a sense of humor and loathe jokes & memes.
edit on 30-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Th-h-h-h-h-ha-ha! It was a hot summer, I remember.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There was no quality to being with, how can you ruin something that was never there to start with?

You must not be very familiar with the mud-pit, its hardly a place where the community comes together and sings koombayah.

But it is what it is and oh noes they're posting Hillary memes I'm triggered I better go in there and launch projectile diharrea at everyone.

Here, at least these meme have a bunch of "information" embedded inside them:

I ticked other (please explain below)

My reason? because the internet, and if we are going to be pedantic you excrete diarrhea not launch it, methinks you better fill in that form yourself because I'm anticipating a rebuttal.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join