It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I let my soul only be judged by THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

But you said there was a last judgement. However; if this statement is also true, then there is no point in a judgement since we are programs and will cease.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
BTW, the Dr. Who episode you based this theory off of was not a very good one.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

But you said there was a last judgement. However; if this statement is also true, then there is no point in a judgement since we are programs and will cease.

our souls are also only bits and bytes: 01101111000001... so they can be transferred from one dimension to another

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This is what Dr William Orvile Handerstead said

...Within a simulation everything is causal related even Random is in fact pseudo random. Itś all a big blum blum shub dance. But If something outside the simulation is creating information inside the system there is a point that the simulation will break. In fact any simulation will break! And that is happening right now. With all the changes inside the simulation done by the 'Players' The DEVICE may not handle the correct allocation of memory for much longer. This is exactly what we see today , mandela effects all over the place,soulless people, hat man dancing on the street whatever...

Whether we like it or not information is a part of the 'physical' simulated universe and has impact on the behaviour of macroscopic events. To be very blunt : internet is killing our simulated reality by creating so much external info that THE DEVICE can't handle the load. THE ACHITECT made the device that is rendering out our version of reality and must have forseen that... hence judgement day.

Freewill brought us judgement day isn't that an bargain
Come on kill the whale be happy and enjoy the rest of your live !

edit on 5302017 by frenchfries because: removed turing machine...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
woaa....i never heard such thing. kindly tell ( only ) me more.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

how can you be so certain ? have you seen such things with your own eyes ? OR are you following any authorative person ?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You effectively judge yourself with the "Life Review" or what I call the "Download". If this file is worthy of keeping then it will be "Saved" to the "Hall of Records" for others to experience, if your file is corrupted ( by de"file"ment ) and is unworthy of being stored it gets burnt away or "Deleted" and of no use for others to see or experience.

Every facet of existence can be explained by this complex simulation being experienced in the 3rd dimension by an intelligence ( our soul ).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

LMAO

So our universe is a simulation. But the universe of the creator is the real universe?

If you admit that there is a real universe, why can our universe not be the real one and not a simulation?

And how exactly does one differentiate between a simulation and the real thing?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

actaully, trying to keep 10 commandments as someone to whom they were never given that is a true religious radical.

It is far better to be a follower of the law oF liberty, for where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Uh...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
This is what Dr William Orvile Handerstead said

Whether we like it or not information is a part of the 'physical' simulated universe and has impact on the behaviour of macroscopic events. To be very blunt : internet is killing our simulated reality by creating so much external info that THE DEVICE can't handle the load. THE ACHITECT made the device that is rendering out our version of reality and must have forseen that... hence judgement day.

Freewill brought us judgement day isn't that an bargain
Come on kill the whale be happy and enjoy the rest of your live !

this is some real heavy sjheiet

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

LMAO

So our universe is a simulation. But the universe of the creator is the real universe?

If you admit that there is a real universe, why can our universe not be the real one and not a simulation?

And how exactly does one differentiate between a simulation and the real thing?

Indeed, I know because I talk to THE ARCHITECT, my dream theme anagrams are working, so we must be in the Universe Simulation, but thats not general proof of God, not for other people, not scientific, its personal proof

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
I let my soul only be judged by THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation!!!

You "let your soul be judged" by "THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation!!!"?
You ALLOW this 'Universe Architect/Judge' to judge something that belongs to you? That 'you' own?
Really?
You must be a very powerful person that you can 'allow' such a 'God' to judge you.
It needs your permission!
Very special!
Or very vain... *__-

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Or very vain...

You: Or very vain...
Me: ...are you insane???

edit on 2017-6-1 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Or very vain...

(Is this comedy? Is it humor?)
That was an "or", not an accusation.
I guess the shoe fit. *__-
If I were insane, would that diminish your vanity, or mine?
After all, it takes one to know one!

After the egoic splurt, you have to admit (during a moment of honesty) that the mirror that I offered you reflected a heap o' vanity!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Or very vain...

(Is this comedy? Is it humor?)
That was an "or", not an accusation.
I guess the shoe fit. *__-
If I were insane, would that diminish your vanity, or mine?
After all, it takes one to know one!

After the egoic splurt, you have to admit (during a moment of honesty) that the mirror that I offered you reflected a heap o' vanity!

did not even know what the word meant
vain vanity

vain (vān)
adj. vain·er, vain·est
1. Not yielding the desired outcome; fruitless: a vain attempt.
2. Lacking substance or worth: vain talk.
3. Having or showing excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceited.
4. Archaic Foolish.

AHA!!! without fruit

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The ten commandments and the many other Rituals and Commandments, Judgements, Precepts, Statutes, Ordinances, Ways, Instructions, words and Testimonies were all given to ISRAEL. If you are not a blood born Jew living in Israel today following the ten commandments it still wont help you one bit.

Only through Faith on Jesus Christ can you be free from the debt of sin because Jesus bore the judgement and penalty (death) for you on the cross, that is what Jesus meant when he said his life would be a ransom for many.

Letting the so called ARCHITECT judge your soul without faith in Christ is a sentence to Hell and no where else.

Good luck with that.

If you are not a blood born Jew living in Israel today following the ten commandments it still wont help you one bit.

To the contrary, one of Judiasms greatest Rabbi's "Moses ben Maimon" (commonly known as Maimonides) stated that anyone that obeys the Seven Laws of Noah is righteous and will go to heavon. Even Muslims believe that righteous Non-Muslims, at God's will, can achieve heaven. So GOD as far as Abrahamic religions are concerned, does not unduly treat people that have no oppurtunity to learn religion or simply cannot accept religion as GODs promise (because it was written by men).

Only through Faith on Jesus Christ can you be free from the debt of sin

Seems something akin to dialeks, comply or you will be assimilated. Which only worked for the dialeks at the point of a laser. And the Roman Crusades, with the strength of Roman Armies.

Perhaps you don't accept Pope Francis declaration at the Third Vatican Council, that all religions are true.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

To the contrary, one of Judiasms greatest Rabbi's "Moses ben Maimon" (commonly known as Maimonides) stated that anyone that obeys the Seven Laws of Noah is righteous and will go to heavon.

rollin, rollin, rollin, got those beasties moving, NOAAHHHIDDDE, through all the rain and weather, we ride together, NOAHIDE (laws)!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join