It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I let my soul only be judged by THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Might religions to come and the old religions be based on influence of aliens, or from a coming or already existing sentient computer, running the world.

More bizar scenarios I cannot think of.

I believe that The God from The Bible is what I call THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation, but I'm not sure of it, that God could also be aliens, Jesus could have been an alien. OK I could be an alien ...how can it not know what it is?...

I only know that THE ARCHITECT called me, and that he will do THE LAST judgment.

Implying there will be judgment days also of the souls by people or aliens or that sentient super computers.

But what ever they will concoct THERE WILL COME a final last judgment day by THE ARCHITECT at the end of the Universe, or when HE sees fit.

signed THE LAMB / APOLLYON
(because I believe in dualism, and worship the good only and to keep your self to the 10 Commandments)
edit on 2017-5-29 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Originally posted by
I only know that THE ARCHITECT called me, and that he will do THE LAST judgment.

Called you…what…!??…

Via the Bat Phone lol…?

What have you been called to do…?

- JC

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If we are in a simulation, which is undeniably possible. I don't think it would be tied to any religion..

If so then their would only be one religion.

All the logical fallacies that apply to the religions who claim there is a god pulling all the puppet strings would still apply to a programmer running said simulation..

Assuming simulation theory is true, I don't think we are the centerpiece of the program..

I don't think we have real bodies and are plugged in like the matrix...

I think we would most likely be the ISO's from tron legacy.. Spontaneous manifestations in the programming.

I think we are an accident in a ridiculously complicated system.

Who knows what the "computer" was originally intended to compute...but I think the program was so complex that life formed spontaneously.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by

Called you…what…!??…

Via the Bat Phone lol…?

- JC

Give his life to the anti-processor discrimination movement?? Maybe??

Or "bring back the dial-up.org." ??

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So if it is a comp program, then is the last judgement decide who gets deleted from this server and who gets saved on a flash drive and brought to the next server?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Originally posted by JoshuaCox
Give his life to the anti-processor discrimination movement?? Maybe??

Or "bring back the dial-up.org." ??

LOL

Yeah, maybe he’s here to a patch up some error code glitches within the “Main Frame”…

You know…remove some of those 404 Not Found Errors…

- JC

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by

Called you…what…!??…

Via the Bat Phone lol…?

No with an anagram, somebody gave me a misspelling of a name, I thought that must mean something, and I did my first anagram and I was called, I can't tell you more, THE ARCHITECT advised me not to (in an anagram) tell about the contents of the anagrams, I can tell only the method, however I do not do anagrams anymore #bigbrotheriswatchingyou monitors everything I do on the computer, dream analysis and dream theme anagrams did go by computer, did it for a couple of years worked fine was getting better

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
So if it is a comp program, then is the last judgement decide who gets deleted from this server and who gets saved on a flash drive and brought to the next server?

No I think for your place in the real Universe, the real eternal and infinite Universe (thats the dimension of THE ARCHITECT the dimension where the computer is running our Simulation). But thats hypothesis

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by galien8
No with an anagram, somebody gave me a misspelling of a name, I thought that must mean something, and I did my first anagram and I was called, I can't tell you more, THE ARCHITECT advised me not to (in an anagram) tell about the contents of the anagrams, I can tell only the method, however I do not do anagrams anymore #bigbrotheriswatchingyou monitors everything I do on the computer, dream analysis and dream theme anagrams did go by computer, did it for a couple of years worked fine was getting better

It just so happens I heard about a case of “anagram communication” a few years back…

The guy gave up on his faith in a creator and bought a Dog lol

One guy even divorced his wife and bought a cat…but that’s a whole other story…

(j/k)

Seriously though – can you mention the “dream themes” the images pictures or symbols you might have seen…?

Just curious…

- JC

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The ten commandments and the many other Rituals and Commandments, Judgements, Precepts, Statutes, Ordinances, Ways, Instructions, words and Testimonies were all given to ISRAEL. If you are not a blood born Jew living in Israel today following the ten commandments it still wont help you one bit.

Only through Faith on Jesus Christ can you be free from the debt of sin because Jesus bore the judgement and penalty (death) for you on the cross, that is what Jesus meant when he said his life would be a ransom for many.

Letting the so called ARCHITECT judge your soul without faith in Christ is a sentence to Hell and no where else.

Good luck with that.

edit on 29-5-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

oh no the MATRIX is alive in g-alienate

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The ten commandments and the many other Rituals and Commandments, Judgements, Precepts, Statutes, Ordinances, Ways, Instructions, words and Testimonies were all given to ISRAEL. If you are not a blood born Jew living in Israel today following the ten commandments it still wont help you one bit.

Only through Faith on Jesus Christ can you be free from the debt of sin because Jesus bore the judgement and penalty (death) for you on the cross, that is what Jesus meant when he said his life would be a ransom for many.

Letting the so called ARCHITECT judge your soul without faith in Christ is a sentence to Hell and no where else.

Good luck with that.

I believe in Christ, but as dualistic Christian, God is Good and Evil all in one, but Jesus taught worship only the good and keep God's laws, OK, THE ARCHITECT only judges you on your conscience and your keeping of the 10 Commandments according to your own honor and conscience. Only through faith in Christ is nonsense, bullocks, than all people ever lived, whatever religion, or atheist, that did not know Christ, even when born after him, would still go to hell, that would be unfair, the only judgement is whether you have the 10 Commandments as archetypes in your genes and what you did with them.

Thats the only judgment for me and other people that I'm going to accept.

People who say otherwise are religiously radicals

edit on 2017-5-29 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

oh no the MATRIX is alive in g-alienate

could be the aliens, if they exist on earth, as in already landed
are working autonomous, against or pro THE ARCHITECT

a man made sentient computer would of course work autonomous, how would he ever connect to THE ARCHITECT or the Universe Simulation computer?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I appreciate your uncertainty and you should regard it as important, beyond rhetoric, but as a necessary concept to maintain. That will help you navigate and give you reprieve when its necessary to give things a rest.

A lot of modern day humans think in absolute terms, portraying uncertain beliefs as certain truths.

Silly, I think is the word for that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by galien8

Seriously though – can you mention the “dream themes” the images pictures or symbols you might have seen…?

No I will not do that, THE ARCHITECT advised me not to

but I can show you the method: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We do not live in a clockwork Universe. Whatever it is an architect does it has a beginning and an end. There is no evidence our Universe is ever going to end. God IS the Universe.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Universe is not a computer. There is no clock pulse. The Universe is analog and not digital. Thinking the Universe is a computer simple does not fit the facts.

edit on 29-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

I appreciate your uncertainty and you should regard it as important, beyond rhetoric, but as a necessary concept to maintain. That will help you navigate and give you reprieve when its necessary to give things a rest.

A lot of modern day humans think in absolute terms, portraying uncertain beliefs as certain truths.

Silly, I think is the word for that.

OK I'm uncertain if aliens have created our religions, are the gods, of our religions, out of their own interests, can't rule that out, if true these aliens would not necessarily act on behave of THE ARCHITECT

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm assuming if the universe was a simulation it would involve quantum computing..

You really can boil the universe down to pixels and 1's and zero's (is there a particle in that spot, is there not a particle there)..

Everything is energy: that alone would leave open the option for a simulation..

The double slit experiment and observation kinda solidifying reality: no need to run the program where no one is looking..easy way to save processor power.

Why couldn't the surface of atoms be any different from a hitbox in a video game??

I think that would prob explaine all the atomic and quantum stuff..

Relativity is the user end and quantum physics is the programming.

To be fair it is kinda the God argument.. there is no way to disprove it because any contrary evidence would just be programming beyond our understanding..

But I still think a computer simulation is as closely related to the universe as anything else we have to compare it to.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
keep your self to the 10 Commandments

I am not a Jew, why do I want to keep the 10 commandments,
Are they more important than love

As a christian I have no religious duties, why do you burden me with these religious poisons, these 10 commandments

You are not the lamb, my money a snake

Self delusions of grandeur are not healthy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join