It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on Islamophobia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

It's not a miracle to predict that you'd be killed for claiming to be God in the Middle East.

Not today, not then, not ever.

Its actually just stating the obvious.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So would you call me an Islamophob?

As i have said, the death cult that is ISIS is not the same as the religion of Islam.

As I have said, most members here know this. Still, it´s not ISIS telling the muslims to lie and other things if it benefits islam. It´s the quran, written by islam.

Actually its not really while you may have read the Quran quite a lot of the the twist that goes into the theology of avoidance that supports groups like ISIS while it is based in some part on the Quran they also heavy borrow from the Hadiths and the theological writings of a number of Islamic scholars and Immans. There is a lot more to it than just the Quran.

That is why I say that really these guys are not following the same religion as the guy down the street to head out to the Mosque a few times a day

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: WombRaider69

Obvious thing is obvious. Do you really think anyone here doesn´t know this? I know I´m not entitled to an answer, but I want you to know, you missed that question:

"Do they kill them in the name of christianity? "

I´ll answer: No. And that´s why your point is moot.

There are many nations in Africa where the Christians are slaughtering people for not converting but we never hear of it wanna know why? Because Americans aren't being programmed to fear Christians.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So I ask you, what was there first, religion or written governmental laws? It´s the first one and it acted like a kickstarter to provide a given ruleset. First there was religion, then there were governmental structures. Those structures could not or would have come into place centuries later, if not for religion.

Do you understand my point now? Is there anything unclear?

link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So to be clear, I said in my OP that

If you really want to you can look this stuff up, about innocent Iraqi's being tortured by allied forces or special forces units digging the bullets out of innocent villagers so as not to get caught or how about the drone strikes in Yemen that destroy entire villages in one cleans sweep.

To which you said

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If you really want to you can look this stuff up, about innocent Iraqi's being tortured by allied forces or special forces units digging the bullets out of innocent villagers so as not to get caught or how about the drone strikes in Yemen that destroy entire villages in one cleans sweep.

So what would be the reason for coming to the land of those evil monsters?

Would they not want to go to a Islamic country and join forces with them to destroy the evil empire?

Did you just ask me why we invaded Iraq???

Good question, ask Bush, Blair et al why they thought it would be a good plan to go torture and kill innocent people in Iraq?

I tried to use my democratic rights of protest to stop them, did you even lift a figure or to you were they all "evil monsters"
edit on 29-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Islam claims to have an answer for everything. It claims to be the last revelation. It is, to them, the solution to life to politics, to banking, to morality, to science, to crime and punishment. Anything else is silenced or destroyed. It is totalitarian.

Just like certain religions?

link   
a reply to: firefromabove

An aspect OF the father.

That still makes him divine, like the father is.
Why isn't God opening the seals? Instead it's left to the 'only one' who is worthy? Why do those in heaven WORSHIP JESUS and sing praise to him AND God.

Come off it, you're just being ridiculous at this point. The whole context of the Bible is God as a man, in Jesus. He was there BEFORE time, it's right there in Genesis.

And until you can explain:
(John 8:19) "'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'"

You have no answer.

Further. Note they do NOT distinguish seperate identity here.
"Give praise to our God, all you His bond-servants, you who fear Him, the small and the great." Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. "Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready."
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So I ask you, what was there first, religion or written governmental laws? It´s the first one and it acted like a kickstarter to provide a given ruleset. First there was religion, then there were governmental structures. Those structures could not or would have come into place centuries later, if not for religion.

Do you understand my point now? Is there anything unclear?

I never misunderstood your point.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Islamophobe is a silly word made up and propagated by propagandists.

If Joseph Goebels were alive today he would have made up the word naziphobe.

I can do it too.

The thread starter and his fellow islamist-apologists are islamaphobophobes!
edit on 29-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ecclesiastes 3:8 “A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.”

Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”

Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”

Jeremiah 51:20 “You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms.”

Deuteronomy 20:1 “When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.”

Revelation 12:7-8 “Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.”

Proverbs 24:6 “for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.”

Matthew 26:52 - Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Samuel 15:18 says, “Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.”

Exodus 15:3 - The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

There's a lot of evidence to suggest Christianity is a religion of violence. I think it is important to understand many moderate Christians and Muslims tend to gravitate towards verses that are not so violate and warlike. With 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, given how many bombs we've dropped on the ME, it's amazing the Muslims are as peaceful as they are!!

And don't forget this bit of history: Crusades

link   
a reply to: Joneselius

That's actually John 8:58.

You're not even an accurate preacher.
Hahaha.

link   
a reply to: buster2010
Stared for not being rediculously childish. What countries would that be, I know some people going down there frequently.

link   

I agree it isn't fair for the regular Muslims to be categorized with the radical's, the numbers don't lie, but I don't think "islamphobia" is irrational fear either. Let's be honest, life isn't fair..

If I told you I had 1000 bombs and 999 of them were duds, would you still allow me to randomly throw them around at people?

Sometimes when you are dealing with extremes, you need to take extreme measures. We can't always be worried about offending people, especially when it comes to the safety of your own home.

Being smart outweighs having a good heart 10 out of 10 times when it comes to your safety.

Plus it's easy to sympathize for strangers from the safety of your own home, and i bet most would change their tone if # hit the fan directly in your house.

$0.02
edit on 29-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
I guess the OP should offend me but since i don't give a f#ck what anybody thinks about me i'm still just getting puzzled by the whole Nazi and Islam comparison. Nazis are all evil and the worlds population has no doubts about it but they were mostly germans so why is someone a Islamophobe(a stupid word creation to begin with) when the person calls out radical islamic goatf#ckers who murder people just because they don't believe in made up fairy tales? Hypocrites much?

I can still see no difference between Nazis and the radical Islam conquering the world through a dangerous ideology. Just look at all the mosques that popped up in the last 20 years. It's no secret that Daesh uses mosques to recruit new morons but if you point that out you get attacked from all sites because not all bla bla. I don't see christians or any other eligion gearing up for a holy war do you? Don't get me wrong i despise every religion mankind made up to brainwash the population but perhaps the hate of the Islam results from their reluctancy to adapt and evolve to the new world.

I say it like it is. Islam is just a backwards religion and way outdated. If you defend pedophilacs just for religious reason you deserve a far worse fate than death. Hate gays all you want but if you lay a finger on them because they are gay and they did nothing else wrong get the f#ck out. As long there are muslims that defend this crap for any reason at all i will never quit calling them out. Basically reform the Islam and the Quran or get the f#ck out.

Now go and attack me because i don't give a f#ck. I'm not getting bullied by this PC sh!t because the truth makes you uncomfortable.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Then if you pretend that you do, why mock on it, when it´s historical true?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Islamophobe is a silly word made up and propagated by propagandists.

If Joseph Goebels were alive today he woukd have made up the word naziphobe.

I can do it too.

The thread starter and his fellow islamist-apologists are islamaphobophobes!

I've been accused of being a Christianophobe.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TheTory

Islam claims to have an answer for everything. It claims to be the last revelation. It is, to them, the solution to life to politics, to banking, to morality, to science, to crime and punishment. Anything else is silenced or destroyed. It is totalitarian.

Just like certain religions?

No. Like one religion.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I agree it isn't fair for the regular Muslims to be categorized with the radical's, the numbers don't lie, but I don't think "islamphobia" is irrational fear either. Let's be honest, life isn't fair..

If I told you I had 1000 bombs and 999 of them were duds, would you still allow me to randomly throw them around at people?

Sometimes when you are dealing with extremes, you need to take extreme measures. We can't always be worried about offending people, especially when it comes to the safety of your own home.

Being smart outweighs having a good heart 10 out of 10 times when it comes to your safety.

$0.02

Our governments have hundreds of thousands of bombs and none of them are duds.

They've all maimed and murdered innocent people.

link   

But they are using the name of the religion and that´s why the peaceful muslims should speak out loud and clear. And now we´re back at page one, because that was my argument.

link   

Then if you pretend that you do, why mock on it, when it´s historical true?

Because the claim that we would be savages without religions is pretty silly. If you want to prove me wrong then you can do better. We do not know what came first, religions or laws. Because we can't see that far back in history. If the claim was true we'd be seeing religions in the animal kingdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join