It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on Islamophobia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I gave you stars.
You actually addressed my point, and I appreciate that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood wants world domination and they will do whatever it takes to succeed so keep making excuses for this religion and help kill the world off. THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED THEM PERIOD!!!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You should be smart enough to get this:

There is a difference, if a member of christianity kills someone because of whatever "reason" he had, compared to a full fledged RELIGIOUS war on the infidels.

The first thing is a random act and has nothing to do with the religion.
The second is a war, justified by "Allah the great", the god of the muslim religion.

When christianity starts a war in the name of God, I expect my fellow brothers to stand up against this #!

And why do you bring guilt in there? I said feel responsible to do something, not guilt! Can you stop moving goalposts please.
edit on 29-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Meh the body count is telling a different story, but yea those evil ( insert new group to hate here).

Stay affraid, so the rest of us can enjoy reality.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

When christianity starts a war in the name of God, I expect my fellow brothers to stand up against this #!

oh i get it. i just dont agree.

i dont see how it is up to any member of a religion to speak out against what other members of that religion do in the name of that religion.

clearly you do....great

people are individuals first.
if they want to go rally and speak out against atrocities.....cool....good on them

if they want to relax after a long day of work and re watch breaking bad instead of going to rally, thats cool too

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No you can't.

You can quote the old covenant verses sure.

Do you hear people yelling "PRAISE JESUS" before setting bombs off?

Do western people routinely go outside their houses and scream "God almighty" when an eastern country is bombed, or come on air saying it's a good thing for Jesus? No? I wonder why.

Your false equivalency is as transparent as your answer.

The Quran uses what's called abrogation (go look it up) for verses that come LATER

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I gave you stars.
You actually addressed my point, and I appreciate that.

right on man

link   

originally posted by: verschickter

There is a difference, if a member of christianity kills someone because of whatever "reason" he had, compared to a full fledged RELIGIOUS war on the infidels.

The first thing is a random act and has nothing to do with the religion.
The second is a war, justified by "Allah the great", the god of the muslim religion.

And why do you bring guilt in there? I said feel responsible to do something, not guilt! Can you stop moving goalposts please.

So everytime the president of the usa goes and bombs another country, why does he say god help us at the end of every speech,
Yea christians are guilty as hell.

link   

Then let their messiahs speak for them.

Muhammed was a slave driving, murderous pedophile.

Jesus fed thousands, healed the sick and fogave sins.........

HMMMMMMMMM

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

But but but, time and culture! Right?

The Quran was written 1,400 years ago.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

1 Samuel 15
3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Wow, Yahweh sounds a lot like Allah doesn't he?

He sure did, in the Old Testament. To nomadic tribes at war with each other. So there really is no comparison.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
To those people who say that Muslims should speak out against radical Islam I ask this:
Don't you think the Muslims suffering under ISIS have a unique perspective on it?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Christians should denounce it and move on.

They should lead by example and condemn these attacks like any NONE HYPOCRITICAL Christian would.

We DO NOT HAVE JIHAD. WE DO NOT HAVE JIHAD. Said that twice so it sinks in. We DON'T WAGE WAR. If we do we're rejected by our OWN MESSIAH.

How do you people, on ATS, not grasp this simple concept, it baffles me.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But but but, time and culture! Right?

The Quran was written 1,400 years ago.

...by a man using religion to control other people and promote his warlord agenda.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And people are killing for it, go figure.

They always cite the Quran too, verses and all.

You'll not that when someone claims to do war for the 'Bible' they can never quote verses to back it up, wonder why that is?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah Allah sounds like a triune God.

Jesus is mentioned countless times in the old testament, as the word in the beginning.

Allah is ONE God alone. You're mistaken.

link   
I´m not sure if you get it, because your last sentence. Doing nothing, can also do harm. That´s one of the first things you learn in christianity and our discussion makes it very clear to me that we need religion as a tool for moral more than ever these times.

Not so you believe in some stuff written in a book, but get some sense into people!! I´m not adressing you directly now but this is the problem many religion haters don´t get! It´s thought for moral, not for walking into church every week and do the chores.

But I don´t expect you to understand this, if you do not understand the sense of religion and being community.

link   

I think you need to separate Islam from the death cult that has its routes in Islam.

Islam is not ISIS or Al-Qa'ida

Its a bit like paedophiles in the Catholic church its horrible but it represents a small part of the faith.
edit on 29-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don´t know why, how should I know? Is the president of some random country now the yardstick when it comes to that??

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Or dance when 9/11 happened.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join