It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on Islamophobia

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Deaf Alien
In my case, I never got the alleged african countries names where this is happening in the name of christianity. I know it was not you.

If there is evidence, be sure I´ll take the heat, just like here, to stand in front of the whole community next sunday to adress this and then take further steps, when I see the reactions, I´ll take it higher up. I know just the perfect guy for this, he´s becoming a priest this summer. I just never heard of that, christians in the name of god, killing people refusing to convert in africa.

And every christian reading this should at least to the same!

that quote?

and thats 5 posts since i asked with no answer

forget it

youve done what i figured you would do

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Seems to be about 25 percent according to various surveys. So 1 out of 4 support terrorists.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Of course it´s not rocket science. Please do read my posts. I wrote that you learn other stuff in church, social stuff. Nothing that you could not lear from the parents of course. My children didn´t became spoiled brats, they were valuable members until they all died in a car accident! Was it god? No, it was the drunken asshole driving a car. No one made him do it except for himself.

You ask questions like I´m allknowing. Your last three questions can be answered very easy. Everyone has different opinions, I respect yours, please respect mine.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

When was the last time YOU protested against religious terrorism.

How many people have to die until we realize that it's pretty retarded to use religious beliefs as an excuse to rape,extort and kill people?

Well, I guess, the most part of the human population knows this. Also, please point out the religion you speak of. I´m not aware that for example buddishm, hinduism, christianity, jews excuse rape, extortion and murder.

Scriptures and holy books are full of all kinds of vile actions that are carried out in the name of god. The 10 commandments for instance are pretty clear but how many believers follow them exactly to the letter? A very small percentage because it's all about how you interpret them. Do you see a certain pattern emerging? You can just believe in whatever you want because all the passages can be changed at any given time to fit a new narrative. God hates gays? No we can't have that just say he meant it in a very unique way whatever the f#ck that means. Don't tell me that never existed in the bible because i had a hardcore biblethumper in my school and she was all about hating and exterminating gays. Granted it was the 90s. I think i have to thank her for turning me away from religion after that experience.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Seems to be about 25 percent according to various surveys. So 1 out of 4 support terrorists.

Depends on where you ask. For example how many here in the USA support radical Muslims.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

bring up some minimum of respect towards me, reformat your questions and get your stuff together. Start actually reading my posts. I´m still not getting what you want from me with that "still nothing done".

Do you want me to knock down the door of our priest at 4 am in the morning??? I said I´m collecting stuff and then on sunday Ill stand in front of my community and await the reactions, then I´m going higher up.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

What studdies.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

For the last time, I´m not a blind believer, I use religion as a tool for moral. God would never hate gays in my eyes, or ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ´s. Why would he? Why do you use the word "hate" so often?

I´m also not defending the bible, you are preaching to the wrong one. Is that so hard to grasp, 15 pages thousands of words and you still think that?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If there is evidence, be sure I´ll take the heat, just like here, to stand in front of the whole community next sunday to adress this and then take further steps, when I see the reactions, I´ll take it higher up. I know just the perfect guy for this, he´s becoming a priest this summer.

What is your problem? The reading comprehension? Show some spine and admit you jumped the gun here. Why do you think I´m saying community next sunday, reactions, take it higher up I know the perfect guy he´s becoming a priest this summer.

What part of that riles you up so much?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

That particular rebellion has nothing to do with converting anyone its a power grab as is normal in Africa. The UN buildings have also been attacked.

It started in the Central African Republic in 2013 when MUSLIMS seized power. Its sectarian violence more than religious

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I understand that. However, if they do it in the name of christianity, it´s the same with radical and moderate muslims. I expect them to speak up against the radicals. I also expect christians to speak up against those things if they happen in the name of christianity. I´m a christian, I was not aware of that happening, one can´t blame me on that. But now that I know, doing nothing, is letting it happen.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Islam has killed 270 million people and burned over 30,000 Christian churches by the time the crusades kicked off.

You don't need all those fancy words you posted, I pretty much summed up the peacefulness of Islam in one sentence.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I understand that. However, if they do it in the name of christianity, it´s the same with radical and moderate muslims. I expect them to speak up against the radicals. I also expect christians to speak up against those things if they happen in the name of christianity. I´m a christian, I was not aware of that happening, one can´t blame me on that. But now that I know, doing nothing, is letting it happen.

Maybe you should research the sword is Islam and what that man did. Muhammed fought a battle every 6 weeks for the last 9 years of his life. All Muslims seek to be like Muhammed, that is Islam.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

When was the last time YOU protested against religious terrorism.

How many people have to die until we realize that it's pretty retarded to use religious beliefs as an excuse to rape,extort and kill people?

Well, I guess, the most part of the human population knows this. Also, please point out the religion you speak of. I´m not aware that for example buddishm, hinduism, christianity, jews excuse rape, extortion and murder.

Scriptures and holy books are full of all kinds of vile actions that are carried out in the name of god. The 10 commandments for instance are pretty clear but how many believers follow them exactly to the letter? A very small percentage because it's all about how you interpret them. Do you see a certain pattern emerging? You can just believe in whatever you want because all the passages can be changed at any given time to fit a new narrative. God hates gays? No we can't have that just say he meant it in a very unique way whatever the f#ck that means. Don't tell me that never existed in the bible because i had a hardcore biblethumper in my school and she was all about hating and exterminating gays. Granted it was the 90s. I think i have to thank her for turning me away from religion after that experience.

The ten commandments are interpreted the exact same by every Christian, there is no confusion in them, they aren't written in parables.

The violent acts in the Bible were committed for mainly one reason, fallen angels produced offspring with women to wipe out a pure bloodline for Jesus to come through.

Being gay is a sin, however we are supposed to let them live their own life, try to lead them to Jesus and if it's not possible then ignore them. Some people are just idiot but there is a huge difference between "hating" gays, which the Bible doesn't condone and carrying out jihad in the name of Islam. Christians do not fight to advance their religion and do not seek world domination.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Great post, always good to read something intelligent on ATS...which has unfortunately degraded down to a forum and platform for illiterate ignorant bigots. But what do I know I am an old man!

A similar discussion took place several days ago and a friend of a friend (a very learned man) made some interesting points:

• Islamic terrorism roughly accounts for 6% of global terror
  • The RLA active in Uganda is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands in the name of Christianity
  • Christians active the central African Republic have been actively beheading Muslims for years.
  • Christian Church is also responsible for the concorde act, the slave trade, all ten crusades, the holocaust (being an extention of Catholic dogma)
  • George Bush also described the Iraq invasion as the modern Crusade
  • White supremacist shootings are an order of magnitude worse than many domestic accounts of terrorism
  • Christian terrorism alone can give you such loving institutions as: the army of God, the disciples of the new Dawn, the army of timpura (these guys have killed thousands) the RLA, the IRA, the eastern lightning, the disciples of the new Dawn and the KKK, punctuated by the actions of pat Robertson, the Oklahoma bomber, the abortionist massacres, the Jim Jones cult, anders Brevik, Charles manson and klara schlosser (cut her babies arm off for jesus)

I expect this hatred to only get worse and the Muslim folks will become the new Jews of the modern age (as if that horrific chapter in history wasn't enough of a lesson about religious persecution).

So apart from "eradicating them people", human beings to everyone else, what else do you small minded people suggest, bar codes maybe, a badge so at least we can identify them?

And where are the false gods, the aliens, the pleiadians, the illuminati's, the Masons, the various other cults and new age hipsters? Lets not forget the doomsayers, so many predictions and so many would be bad guys I am surprised they haven't swooped in and just vaporized these invading brown skinned Muslim evil cultists...with their ray guns and flying saucers.

Its fashionable to be completely ignorant by consuming whatever fiction comes across the internet without actually questioning and learning about what is being presented or opening an actual book or talking to someone with an actual expertise in a given field.

What happened to you ATS, what a joke this place is.

edit on 29-5-2017 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
I´ve a pretty clear picture of Islam now. I´m repeating myself here but I´ve been to egypt many times in the last 30 years and I know some muslim egypts there, have spent time with the families and basically was lied to all the time when it comes to certain explanations why thing x is that way and thing y ist that way in islam.

Here is a post from another thread, I made it just minutes ago:

That´s exactly what was relayed to me by a egypt muslim after we knew each other over ten years. It was kind of a confession. Lying is allowed, if it´s towards a non muslim or benefits islam. We are seen weak because we let our women run around like they want. funny thing, it´s their weakness, if they need to hide their bodies so no one get´s jealous of anothers wife and stuff.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Christians do not fight to advance their religion and do not seek world domination.

Ironic you say that...I grew up in the turbulent times of the IRA and saw what happens when side of the Christian coin tries to dominate the other side. Take a look at my post previously I quoted something real facts.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I´ve a pretty clear picture of Islam now. I´m repeating myself here but I´ve been to egypt many times in the last 30 years and I know some muslim egypts there, have spent time with the families and basically was lied to all the time when it comes to certain explanations why thing x is that way and thing y ist that way in islam.

Here is a post from another thread, I made it just minutes ago:

That´s exactly what was relayed to me by a egypt muslim after we knew each other over ten years. It was kind of a confession. Lying is allowed, if it´s towards a non muslim or benefits islam. We are seen weak because we let our women run around like they want. funny thing, it´s their weakness, if they need to hide their bodies so no one get´s jealous of anothers wife and stuff.

What utter nonsense.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god

care to explain why?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join