It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on Islamophobia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I agree, I got ur back

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Great post. That's exactly what the people don't want to hear.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Of course I got over the cursing, I was trying to get to a friendlier tone here with that sentence. It did not work, I see. You sure do interpet much. You think I´m a "fan" of Jesus?

My god like in the kindergarden. You can hate every religion based on not knowing anything about them. That in it self is very ignorant, I thought you are smart enough to see that. I can´t take you seriosly anymore are you drunk??

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Deaf Alien
No, but I answered that to you already. Poor people when they get afraid because of a turban. Counter question: Do you think I´m an Islamophob based on what I wrote here?

No I don't.
But anyway the point of my question was because I was curious how well the propaganda works on the left. I know it works too well on the right.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In my opinion, any religious belief which can be interpreted to kill, condemn or judge, is not from a loving God. Anyone who follows such religious beliefs should be questioning if a supreme being would create scriptures that could easily be misinterpreted. Followers of the Islamic religion should be questioning how their "peaceful religion" could drive some followers to commit such atrocities! Anyone with any kind of concern for their fellow man, and believe we're all God's creations, wouldn't want to be associated with such a religion.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Not only Sikhs wear turbans, it´s also used my muslims in the desert. It´s functional wear, I don´t blame you for not knowing that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

First of all the term Islam phobia was invented by the pro Islamic groups like terrorist organization CAIR to suppress any complain of the none Muslim population against Islam

So I take the term and put it where the sun doesn't shine. In other words I wipe my rear end with the term.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I don't care. i never understood why religious people just get to choose in what holy book and who they believe in the first place.

It defeats the whole purpose in my book.

Conveniently ignoring all the bad sh!t and highlighting the good stuff is pretty insane.
Changing or adjusting a holy book to fit your narrative sounds a lot like blasphemy.

Y'see, it's neither your, or my 'key' daily problems...or, trigger (oops !)
'Our' book is good
'Their' book is bad

edit on 29/5/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

link   
Lets leave out terrorism for a moment.

Would any mainstream media, entertainment, or any other outlet hesitate to post a picture of Jesus?

yet we saw how they cowered out when it came to showing the Danish cartoons. I wonder why that is?

I think it is true that there are a small percentage of Muslims that would kill for their beliefs.

But its the next group that scares me, the group that will not personally kill, but can sometimes cheer it on.

Like the Fatwa of Salman Rushdie. This was not a small number of extremists that believed that a man should be killed for writing a fictional piece on Mohammed.

Now I know there are a huge amount of Muslims that are disgusted by these things, and some are fighting to drive it out of their religion, and we should not only support these people but should point out when we see it.

For example, that New York bombers dad reported that his son was a radical to the FBI, but was ignored. To me this man is a hero that despite the love of his son tried to do the right thing. Yet there were bigots that demanded a boycott of his restaurant. Its up to us to call things fairly on all sides of the issue.

But it is getting a little tiresome to have the globalists just yell "RACISTS!" everytime a person brings up these facts about the frightening things occuring in the name of Islam.

link   

Not only Sikhs wear turbans, it´s also used my muslims in the desert. It´s functional wear, I don´t blame you for not knowing that.

Of course i know that but Sikhs wear them all the time and most muslim wouldn't wear them on a plane. The question was only about planes. That's why i pointed the Sikhs out.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Of course i know that but Sikhs wear them all the time and most muslim wouldn't wear them on a plane. The question was only about planes. That's why i pointed the Sikhs out.

Actually it doesn't have to be on planes. It can be anywhere. I was just wondering about the propaganda aspect and how much it works if we are really being honest about ourselves.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

i dont drink and dont take me serious then

how about just stop replying to me....that will work just fine

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No, but I answered that to you already. Poor people when they get afraid because of a turban. Counter question: Do you think I´m an Islamophob based on what I wrote here?

No I don't.
But anyway the point of my question was because I was curious how well the propaganda works on the left. I know it works too well on the right.

No one needs propaganda to realize that Islamists are serious. We can just turn on the news.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

that is a great song.
biggest zappa fan on the planet right here.
dont expect anyone to listen to that

but i will see your dumb all over and raise you jesus thinks youre a jerk

friggin great song.

people not alive in the 80's probably wont get the references though
edit on 29-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

No I don't.

No one needs propaganda to realize that Islamists are serious. We can just turn on the news.

We know they are serious. Not my point.

link   
I know the difference between those two, it´s very clear if you have been around muslims. How do you know that most muslims would not wear them on plane? I saw plenty but that does not mean they are muslim either.

And that was my original point with deaf alien, thank you for proofing it, that´s why I called it a dangerous question in the first place.

link   

No I don't.

Pardon me. Which propaganda if you don't mind me asking?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I consider myself a Zappa conservative. Huge fan.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Again why is it a dangerous question? And some people DO confuse the Muslims with Sikhs. I've seen it happen.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No I don't.

Pardon me. Which propaganda if you don't mind me asking?

That all Muslims are equally dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join