It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird red flashes Seen From White House Winndow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Which one is flashing red do you think?

Maybe it's Andrew Jackson getting a fresh infusion of energy since Trump likes him so much.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is actually pretty scary to see.

It is clearly strobing from multiple fixed points in the room.

First thing that came to mind was some kind of more code signalling... but then i thought why.

Next thing that came to mind was some kind of mind altering strobing thing. If we see Trump looking zombie like and braindead in the next couple of days we will all know why.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Could be morse code.
Dit da
Dah
Dah
dit dah
Dah dit dah dit
Dah dit dah

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Which one is flashing red do you think?

Maybe it's Andrew Jackson getting a fresh infusion of energy since Trump likes him so much.

Hey why don't we have ghost hunters there? And have it on TV? That would be epic.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I bet its a damm LED fidget spinner..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Pretty sure there's a Kenny Roger's Roasters across the road from the White House.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think Trump brought the orb back from Saudi Arabia and is using it to contact the Russians

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: buster2010
Maybe Ivanka is working off the hundred mil she got from the Saudis. One video stream at a time.

Educate yourself. Ivanka Trump DID NOT receive that money. Libs....so uninformed and always...always...spout the daily talking points without questioning a thing.

What difference does that make...why did Da not ask her to pay it back to the Saudis like he asked horrible Hillary,
Trump quote to H.H.C.
"You talk about women and women’s rights. These are people that push gays off business — off buildings. These are people that kill women and treat women horribly, and yet you take their money,” Trump said during the debate. “So I’d like to ask you right now. Why don’t you give back the money that you’ve taken from certain countries that treat certain groups of people so horribly? Why don’t you give back the money. I think it would be a great gesture.”

Come to think of it, why'd he deal with the Saudis himself...what a dick!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
can anyone find the webcam that filmed this?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join