It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think im the 7th son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hello, i recently discovered an old picture of myself which has left me confused. it shows me with what appears to be me and 7 twins 3 girls 4 boys. i am the boy on the far right. i believe i am the 7th son. i copied the picture with my digital camera which is not very clear, but the original picture i have is very clear and you can see we are twins the ones circled.

edit on 29-5-2017 by lizardghost because: scared to share the photo

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost
It's obviously a class photo, not a family photo.
"Holy Cross, Miss Michell, 1994".
If you had six older brothers, common sense tells us that you would have been aware of the fact long ago. They tend to impose themselves.

PS I trust you are aware that only boys are sons, traditionally. And three of your seven are girls.
edit on 29-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Is your dad also a seventh son? He would need to be for you to have supernatural powers.

Being just a seventh son is also cool

If you have seven sons he will be the chosen one

edit on 29-5-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Seventh Son Official Trailer #2 (2015) - Jeff Bridges, Julianne Moore Fantasy Adventure HD

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

= the picture is 1984 it says sorry about quality. so if what = s= maybe is a 7th son as well. that would make me 7th son of a 7th son. but all i know is from this strange picture which shows me as the 7th son. i also have strange abilities but i wont get into those.
edit on 29-5-2017 by lizardghost because: scared

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

there is no definitve definition of what a 7th son is, other than some folklore. i think what you have read abuot only boys in the 7 is just speculation. this is not just 7 children which is not too strange, but is 7 twins and im the 7th in the picture from left to right.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You show us a class photo of ten children, with teacher at the side, and you think that makes you a seventh son? How, exactly?
Yes, I understand that this is a joke; but a joke with such a blatant disregard of logic gets boring very quickly. I won't return to this thread.

PS A "seventh son", by all the rules of the English language, is one of seven BOYS who are children of the same parents. I assume that English is not your native tongue.
Being one of ten children in a class does not count.

edit on 29-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's the guy that wrote the song....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

i dont remember anything until the age of 3 . i was born in 1981 im told.
edit on 29-5-2017 by lizardghost because: scared

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i deleted the photo i got scared to share the photo of myself so young.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Were you in an orphanage?
Why do you know so little about your family?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Im confused about the 7 twins-3 girls and 4 boys? 7 twins would be 3 sets of 2 each to be twins+Plus 1 more odd one-male or females.

Then that would be female triplets-1 set=3 females
+
either 1 set of 4-quadruplets. or 2 single sets of twins (2 equals)

Whichever...your father would have to be a seventh son...and you, his seventh son...to be the 7th son of a 7th son.

Wishful thinking....and Im thinking that your thinking...is confused....and not at all what you think.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

i guess you could call it septuplets. with 3 girls and 4 boys. of whom i would be the 7th born. would that make me a 7th son?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i rhink its more rare to be born the seventh male of septuplets than just 7 boys born different years. when i saw the photo i examined it for along time to make sure of what i was seeing. i even got an eyeloop magnifiying glass.
edit on 29-5-2017 by lizardghost because: scared to say

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No. It would not. In a family....you'd need to be the 7th boy, born to a father who was born the 7th boy. ie: The 7th son...of a 7th son...girls can be mixed in...but 7 boys with the 7th being from a father...who was also the seventh son.

Now....you COULD be the 1st- 7th boy in a family...and later in life have 7 or more kids with the 7th boy (they all have to be boys to be the 5th, 6th, 7th etc one's) being YOUR 7th son...he would be the 7th son...of you...a 7th son.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

7th born doesnt make you special....

They sure are right. Snow flakes are certainly unique.....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Where is the photo everyone is talking about?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Find it kind of ironic,my dad was born on this day he was the 7th son of a 7th son,I remember my mother telling me this when I was young,some think make some special,he was special to us,but beyond that would be biased

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What happen to the photo?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
hello, i recently discovered an old picture of myself which has left me confused. it shows me with what appears to be me and 7 twins 3 girls 4 boys. i am the boy on the far right. i believe i am the 7th son. i copied the picture with my digital camera which is not very clear, but the original picture i have is very clear and you can see we are twins the ones circled.

yes....... and?

Why are you posting, what are eluding too or trying to discuss?

7 twins, 3 girls and 4 boys and you.

7 twins equals 14 people.

You + 3 girls and 4 boys = 8 people.

top topics

join