It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Finally Starts Blocking Verified Leftist Trolls in his Twitter Mentions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

President Trump didn't waste any time with firing up the initial phases of his cabinet-level "WAR ROOM" did he. Way to go Mr. President. This is only the beginning of fighting back against butt-hurt losers. The liberal MSM is next in the crosshairs.

Perhaps you should goosestep to your Fuhrer and remind him that the press is a constitutional right. My bad I forgot you people don't give a rats ass about the Constitution and rights do you? Trump blocking people just shows what kind of man he really is a coward and a pussy.

I had my money on you being the first dimwit to start crying about some fantasy attack on the freedom of the press.

Once again your limited intellect shines though or have you forgotten how the media was banned from the meeting with his owners? Sorry I meant Russians. Also now he wants to change the law so if someone prints a negative article about him then he can sue them? He was even banning the media from his campaign yeah he isn't against Freedom of the Press. But I do hope you get to feeling better and soon that third brain cell finally kicks in and then you will start to learn how things really are.

edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Proof #56698742554 that Trump can't handle criticism. Pussy ! But I can definitely see same traits among his followers on ATS. ROFL. He really thinks he can ban everyone writing "mean" stuff about him ? ROFL. What a bozo.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Wow you caught a little fish you be much man. At least you're more man than the coward you support. But then again that more than likely isn't you in the pic the folks running the home you are in tend to keep your kind of people on a short leash.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth
Wow you caught a little fish you be much man. At least you're more man than the coward you support. But then again that more than likely isn't you in the pic the folks running the home you are in tend to keep your kind of people on a short leash.

Suing people who toss unproven accusations is perfectly legal. If trump really wanted to get mean he could just start arresting publishers who are printing classified materials to get a story. And still be in his legal rights.

WHat you are not getting is this is now a National security issue because its messing with the US abroad. They ave overstepped the line between journalism and into traitorous actions

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Suing people who toss unproven accusations is perfectly legal.

We already have laws covering that it's called libel ever hear of it? But we know what Trumps problem with libel is that you have to prove it.

If trump really wanted to get mean he could just start arresting publishers who are printing classified materials to get a story. And still be in his legal rights.

True but when Trump opens his mouth and declassifies materials to foreign governments then guess what? It's no longer classified.

WHat you are not getting is this is now a National security issue because its messing with the US abroad.

You couldn't be more wrong. Trump himself is whats messing with the US worldwide. His incompetence has turned himself and America into the laughing stock of the world. He is in way over his head.

They ave overstepped the line between journalism and into traitorous actions

The same can be said of Mr. no American press while I pay my respects to the Russians. But it was of course ok for the state owned Russian media to be present.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ah now heres where trump can get away with declassifying and reporters cannot do it before he does it.

At the time of the leaking they were classified. And as such were against the law to publish them at that time. If they couldnt prove the times they were released you might have a point but Unless the president himself declassified it before they posted it it was and still is a felony.

And the 1st amendment does not protect you if you are breaking the law with your free speech.

And th ePress does not have a right to be present in the whitehouse at all. its the presidents option. Its a privlidge not a right.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: added information

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

My first tweet was to Trump and I got banned for mentioning the wall. No trolling.

Seriously he can't keep his fingers in his ears forever. He is the prez now so he needs to accept criticism and accept constructive criticism instead of throwing tantrums and calling every contradiction caught by the media "fake news." But of course trolling him won't help change anything so why do it?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

He's against Free Speech. Impeach #45 Impeach #45

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join