It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Finally Starts Blocking Verified Leftist Trolls in his Twitter Mentions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: xuenchen

Adam Best 

✔@adamcbest

Ha! Trump blocked me over my rebuttals to his tweets. Got under his thin, orange skin apparently. Dishes out criticism, but can't take it.

1:36 AM - 29 May 2017

LOL, Good stuff. I will look on the feed, I find Twitter awkward. Sorry.

Yeah, I've been missing out. I've only really gotten around to looking at his feed enough to browse the comments (where the good stuff is) once. I had never seen such a brutalfu troll circus in all my days.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
It's funny because Trump was their gravy train, their ticket to fame and glory. I guarantee no one cared about these people before, and they won't care about them after.

Exactly! It's not limited to just rejects on Twitter either. Who here besides possibly Californians had heard of Maxine Waters before this year?

If Trump didn't win the presidency these drama queens would still be unknown, yet despite this, they continue to be irrelevant losers trying to make a name for themselves by grandstanding against Trump.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

As if Trump isn't a Twitter Troll himself but how in the hell is this news? Trump blocking people on Twitter isn't new nor is it news.

Man, conservatives love to focus on nonsense and no issues. Pathetic.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Twitter gonna ban him now.

That's would be best for the country. Even his own aides hate that he Tweets. Even some of his supporters hates that he Tweets.

Twitter Troll POTUS. So embarrassing.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ha ha so the tweeter in chief can't take it , it gets under his skin and so he blocks them...

Priceless.

I bet he wishes he had that power over the New York Times and the Washington Post.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ha ha so the tweeter in chief can't take it , it gets under his skin and so he blocks them...

Priceless.

I bet he wishes he had that power over the New York Times and the Washington Post.
I would imagine he wants absolutely nothing to do with either of them...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Man, conservatives love to focus on nonsense and no issues. Pathetic.

"Two scoops!", "Melania slaps Donald's hand away TWICE!"

I'd say it's an epidemic on both sides.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That's would be best for the country. Even his own aides hate that he Tweets. Even some of his supporters hates that he Tweets.

But then your news roll would be cut in half.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Anyone who has been keeping up with his tweets knows he's an expert troll.

LOL - God bless private enterprise and folks' freedom to do and say what they like - at least one thing is certain, if you ever want to know who is the most obsessed libtard on the planet, go to his twitter page, hit any tweet and then look at the first reply to his tweet - they are always libtards with mental issues, real extremists that are always, I repeat, always, off topic and low-information.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trollolololol. Best President ever.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Like dude, seriously stfu this is OUR President you're talking about.

Do you remember what the Right wingers said when Obama was elected? I do....

"Not My President"

edit on 29-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
it is more amusing to me that people devote their time to reporting on this kind of stuff. their moral high ground is my idea of satire. must be a slow news day huh?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There are some of these trolls on twitter that actually manage to respond withing seconds every time... then post 5 or 6 tweets just ranting and insulting him. It's an extraordinary insight into the minds of the far left but hurt morons.

Now they are crying... won;t belong before they start accusing him of censoring the press lol.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Now they are crying... won;t belong before they start accusing him of censoring the press lol.

HUH?!?

In this very site they have since since before this year.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Priceless.

Well the NYT have that power of comments, so why shouldn't Trump. Of course he is more read than the NYT, so he can afford to block trolls and idiots. If the NYT did that they'd have no readers left.
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

HUH?!?

In this very site they have since since before this year.

I meant because he blocked some twitter trolls...

edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is he going to block himself as well?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Is he going to block himself as well?

No, he already tweeted that the apparent control over Twitter by his staff was another fake news story in the MSM.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
On a more serious note, I suspect this is all part of the comms. shake up that is coming...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump didn't waste any time with firing up the initial phases of his cabinet-level "WAR ROOM" did he. Way to go Mr. President. This is only the beginning of fighting back against butt-hurt losers. The liberal MSM is next in the crosshairs.

Perhaps you should goosestep to your Fuhrer and remind him that the press is a constitutional right. My bad I forgot you people don't give a rats ass about the Constitution and rights do you? Trump blocking people just shows what kind of man he really is a coward and a pussy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join