It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Finally Starts Blocking Verified Leftist Trolls in his Twitter Mentions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like Trump has just about had it with the Trolls.

Apparently some of the Trolls on Twitter are all shook up.

For months, I have wondered why President Trump continues to allow “verified” leftist trolls to swarm every single tweet he makes. It’s a form of propaganda and he’s under no responsibility to allow it. I’ve long said he should block the most egregious examples. Now, he finally seems to be doing just that.

Take a look at this salt. Some of these people might need to go on suicide watch. What will their life become now that they can no longer respond to every single tweet The Donald makes?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Post some of the tweets please?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like Trump has just about had it with the Trolls.

Apparently some of the Trolls on Twitter are all shook up.

For months, I have wondered why President Trump continues to allow “verified” leftist trolls to swarm every single tweet he makes. It’s a form of propaganda and he’s under no responsibility to allow it. I’ve long said he should block the most egregious examples. Now, he finally seems to be doing just that.

Take a look at this salt. Some of these people might need to go on suicide watch. What will their life become now that they can no longer respond to every single tweet The Donald makes?

I am not a fan of blockbots blocking "trolls" (aka: criticism of public figures), but at the same time, I seen the don's tweets and yeah, every single tweet him or Ivanka makes is swarming with endless nonsense that serves no purpose, even from a criticism standpoint. Now, what would be interesting is if he made a vast "presidental" blocklist and shared it with others to use to block "trolls". ahh civil war..now with less guns

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Seems pointless. just go on @realDonaldTrump twitter, click any of his tweets, and there is a saltmine of progressives bitching about everything

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

clicka on the links.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We just can't have politically incorrect speech.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Adam Best 

✔@adamcbest

Ha! Trump blocked me over my rebuttals to his tweets. Got under his thin, orange skin apparently. Dishes out criticism, but can't take it.

1:36 AM - 29 May 2017

LOL, Good stuff. I will look on the feed, I find Twitter awkward. Sorry.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think the Russians hacked his account!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Watch (specifically) for those criticizing Trump for blocking on twitter - anyone who criticizes him for doing this is a hypocrite so lets just see who is stupid enough to 'cast the first stone'.

"Oh look, Trump took action on a private website he's a member of, let's spin it into fake news about Trumps psychological profile and what he's thinking (but lets ignore the fact that we are indeed the trolls he's referring to)"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think Trump has the situation under controll

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Trump is a Troll himself!
Perhaps the troll king!
That is why their s***postings only give him power.
He probably sits there eating pizza with a fork finished off with TWO scoops of vanilla ice cream laughing his ass off while reading the regressives lose their s*** over his dinner selection.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is good. I see the same six stupid faces who always have something negative to say, even when the tweet is completely non-partisan.
Like dude, seriously stfu this is OUR President you're talking about.
This tells me two things, true liberal hate and paid agendas. Half of those liberal bots are exactly that, bots.

Lol, that "adam best" guy is a total shrill and I always see his BS up there.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Arnie123 because: Oops

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He must have learned from Steve Shives and all those f****** Wako feminist bottom feeders.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nvm. My bad.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Arnie123 because: Sorry

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Like dude, seriously stfu this is OUR President you're talking about.

To be fair he is a bit of tool.......

I mean its possible that he is spying for the Russians

"our president" he might as well just take down the stars and stripes and fly a nice big Russian flag over the white house.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A troll blocking other trolls, I think that's called irony.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's funny because Trump was their gravy train, their ticket to fame and glory. I guarantee no one cared about these people before, and they won't care about them after.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

President Trump didn't waste any time with firing up the initial phases of his cabinet-level "WAR ROOM" did he. Way to go Mr. President. This is only the beginning of fighting back against butt-hurt losers. The liberal MSM is next in the crosshairs.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Twitter gonna ban him now.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I always hated those Block bot things.

But at some point you have to take action against the bottom feeders calling for the rape of your wife and daughter on every single one of your tweets.

Even if it's something totally benign like "Respect the memory of our fallen soldiers" or similar.
edit on -050001pm5kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join