It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters: Public ‘getting weary’ that Trump not impeached yet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yup, like I said....wacky. How long has she been in her current position? I need to look that up. People in her own party have to know the damage she causes heh.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This lady is the best recruiter the New Right could ever hope for. The best propaganda the New Right has isn't memes, trolling, or any of the old conservative outlets. It is simply pointing at people like her and telling people to listen.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
I think anyone whos mental development hasn't been retarded in some way is weary of Maxine Waters. I don't even blame her. I blame whoever keeps voting for her and the people who keep giving her a microphone. She's obviously not alright

Well said, seriously.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Every time this woman opens her cake hole, votes for the democrats dissipate.
She sounds like a desperate crack whore in need of a fix.

We need more of Maxine speaking on behalf of all Americans. She represents us so eloquently.

A statue made of vomit and #### should be erected in her honor to be displayed on every California college campus.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don’t know what the reticent is

It's called a requirement for solid facts showing Trump did something deserving of impeachment... which the left clearly lacks, regardless of how hard they want to convince themselves they have something about Russians and pissing on a bed.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
I think anyone whos mental development hasn't been retarded in some way is weary of Maxine Waters. I don't even blame her. I blame whoever keeps voting for her and the people who keep giving her a microphone. She's obviously not alright

i think the only difference between Maxine Waters and all the hysterical liberals out there is that she is actually farther along the journey... the frustration in her voice and the crazy, drunk sounding tone suggests she knows she's standing in a field on her own shouting 'why is no-one listening to me'. It's a stage most liberals will get to when then finally internally accept that their BS didn't work.

It is our duty, and honour, to laugh at them on that journey.
edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who elects this clown, oh, yeah, Democrats do.

Forgot, in California they know not better.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join