It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters: Public ‘getting weary’ that Trump not impeached yet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Don't you find it curious that it always seems to be the female congresspersons from California that are the goofiest:

Nancy Pelosi
Barbara "don't call me ma'am" Boxer
Maxine Waters

California is hyperventilating over President Trump's election. They are about to be exposed for something. I have an idea, too, as to what it is. I'd be hyperventilating with anxiety and panic attacks, too, probably.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL is that an actual quote from her!

To emphasize the point.... " I have to march my mother could not have an abortion." - Nutty Maxine

My god the woman is insane, thanks for the laugh my friend, that meme is spot on!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity
I normally stay out of political threads....but...

I honestly feel that Maxine is truly ignorant. I'm not saying that to name call etc. But I have never seen her speak where she didn't say something that was incorrect, a blatant falsehood, or just wacky.

This is where I should say it's amazing that she holds office, but that would be ignorant on MY part. Government is unfortunately filled with people like her. She's right near the top of my WTF list though.

Didn't say anything wacky? Like "I have to march because my mother couldn't have an abortion." Doesn't that mean she wouldn't be alive if her mother had one? Unfortunately for us, she's still here.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

hahaha...makes a pro-lifer think again, doesn't it!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Maxine Waters - black female Democrat. Oh boy, the trifecta of Republican hate.

The Democrat voting pockets tell the real story of Democrats.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's almost as if you visit all these conservative propaganda sites on the regular just so you can post random articles on here just to give them clicks.

You see an article that confirms your biases and just post it for stars and flags. No better example of this than THIS thread you made just a few days ago where you posted it without realizing it was fake.

I'm sure your soon to be published book will make the NYTimes best seller List !

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maxine's district is mostly hispanic, I believe.
en.wikipedia.org...

waters.house.gov...

Trump has a commission to look at voter fraud across the country. I have posted numerous times that not only did the Democrats, including Obama himself, allow illegal voting, they encouraged it. Oops.

No wonder the CA congresspersons are crapping their pantsuits right about now. Hucksters! Dems don't give two squats for what is best for the American people, and our Constitution is nothing but toilet paper to them.

They only care about maintaining power and will take votes wherever they can get them....illegals, cemeteries, duplicates!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

You know I kind of wish her mother had an abortion too....

edit on 29-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but y'all know this is a holiday weekend and most likely no one else was available to be on TV right?

Altho I'm thinking an expose' by the State Capitals janitor would have been more entertaining?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think anyone whos mental development hasn't been retarded in some way is weary of Maxine Waters. I don't even blame her. I blame whoever keeps voting for her and the people who keep giving her a microphone. She's obviously not alright
edit on 29-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Like Seth Rich once said:

"Things that go bump in the night"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

I blame whoever keeps voting for her

Take a look at her district. I would say there is "dirty" money behind her, because she marches to their tune. That is an opinion, btw....sort of.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I want her to keep speaking.

I would like to see her as the representative of the democrat party.

I wish she had her own show!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I want her to keep speaking.

I would like to see her as the representative of the democrat party.

I wish she had her own show!

I love that idea! I see a kind of political Jerry Springer type show with lots of in-yo-face pushin' and shovin' and yelling over each other.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Buck

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I love Maxine! I'd definitely vote for her for President. Other than Sheila Jackson Lee, she's one of the Democrats finest gifts to America. She reminds me of the female version of Dwayne Elizondo Camacho!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey TonyS up there...I looked up the images of Dwayne......props to you, man.....Have you noticed the faces we see outta The Great State of California, on the women in the televised level of politics there.

They have risen to the top level, so they are tasked to represent on TV.......he....he....but

They have the frightenly same look as if they get their face plastered...or friggin torqued?

True breaking release out of Hollywood , ladies and gentlemen....Pelosi and now this innocent battle axe....is it contrived complex evil and the love of a lie that does HER FRIGGIN FACE.......like that.

I'm sorry, I'm better now, though.....and her lips were not all torsioned, wait I wonder her blank looks like
edit on 29-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: I'm terrible

edit on 29-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Dwayne elizondo Camacho

edit on 29-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Lefties don't see this but this is yet another example of our fascist and establishment controlled left wing media going nuts.

MSNBC actively tries to put her on tv to talk about impeachment based off fake news. There's zero substance to it. So why? I'll tell you why. First, establishment is scared of Trump/Session/new FBI head blowing open their corruptions and secondly, to continue dividing this country and stir up civil unrest.

This is calculated and it's anti-American.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join