It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters: Public ‘getting weary’ that Trump not impeached yet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's Maxine Waters, the brilliant Democrat U.S. Congresswoman from California, at it again with the "Impeach Trump" and "The Russians did it" propaganda.

MSNBC had her on a show and it was "pop goes the weasel" as usual.

She is very convincing isn't she !!

One of the "Best" the Democrats have absolutely !!

Maxine Waters: Public ‘getting weary’ that Trump not impeached yet

While appearing on Sunday’s edition of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., said the American public is “getting weary” that elected Democrats have not done enough to begin the impeachment process against President Donald Trump.

“Congresswoman, on the subject of being more aggressive, you have openly talked about the fact that this president has put himself in a position where impeachment is on the table but your party, the Democratic party is very reluctant, The New York Times has an article out last week about how hesitant Democratic leadership, in particular, are to call for Donald Trump’s impeachment. In closing, why do you suppose that is?” Reid asked.

“I don’t know what the reticent is but I know this, that the American public is getting weary of all of these actions without enough being done by the elected officials who they elected to represent them,” Waters claimed. “I believe that this man has done enough for us to determine that we can connect the dots, that we can get the facts that will lead to impeachment.”

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Full Of Errors:

“Congresswoman, on the subject of being more aggressive, you have openly talked about the fact that this president has put himself in a position where impeachment is on the table but your party, the Democratic party is very reluctant, The New York Times has an article out last week about how hesitant Democratic leadership, in particular, are to call for Donald Trump’s impeachment. In closing, why do you suppose that is?” Reid asked.

Fixed:

“Congresswoman, on the subject of being more aggressive, you have openly talked about the fact that this president has put himself in a position where impeachment is on the table, but your party, the Democratic party, is very reluctant. The New York Times HAD an article out last week about how hesitant they, the Democratic leadership in particular, are to call for Donald Trump’s impeachment. In closing, why do you suppose that is?” Reid asked.

I suppose it's because we have people like this that cannot put a paragraph together correctly to save their lives. Reflections of fail abound.

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know I am getting weary of the $h!t that falls out of Maxine Waters mouth.

TERM LIMITS

+11 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Mad Max has Trump-impeachment OCD, she makes California look bad every time she speaks and she is quite literally stupid - as in dumb as #. Between her, Pelosi and Hillary they make human females look terrible as a species - best to not associate ones-self with them or their worldview.

HOT TUB...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I know I am getting weary of the $h!t that falls out of Maxine Waters mouth.

TERM LIMITS

We almost have enough characters for a "Cry me a river" video?

Schumer - Waters - ?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
but on one of the talk shows, didn't she say she never said trump should be impeached...right after she tweeted that he should be impeached?
on this one, i think my signature quote sums it up all to well.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I just want to know why SHE isn't under fire for "Cultural Appropriation" with all those different wigs she wears!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I would prefer having a social liberal in office over Pence. I hope he doesn't get impeached.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Maxine Waters - black female Democrat. Oh boy, the trifecta of Republican hate.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I normally stay out of political threads....but...

I honestly feel that Maxine is truly ignorant. I'm not saying that to name call etc. But I have never seen her speak where she didn't say something that was incorrect, a blatant falsehood, or just wacky.

This is where I should say it's amazing that she holds office, but that would be ignorant on MY part. Government is unfortunately filled with people like her. She's right near the top of my WTF list though.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
you go Maxine!....you're pissing off every conservative out there....s**t, if Hillary did the same things as trump has done, the republicans would have had her impeached by the house, and removed by the senate, weeks ago......what a bunch of wussies the congressional republicans are......see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, about trump.....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Too bad she's not a midget and a Muslim as well - she'd automatically qualify as the perfect posterchild for the DNC's 2020 run. (if they can agree on a truthful platform by then)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Racism, sexist and ideology card, the fall-back to any liberal argument.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Too bad she's not a midget and a Muslim as well - she'd automatically qualify as the perfect posterchild for the DNC's 2020 run. (if they can agree on a truthful platform by then)

Replace midget with lesbian or trans, then you're on to something...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

More like a professional oppression Olympics athlete.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Every time this woman opens her cake hole, votes for the democrats dissipate.
She sounds like a desperate crack whore in need of a fix.
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

...........and don't forget she's stupid too.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you go Maxine!....you're pissing off every conservative out there....s**t, if Hillary did the same things as trump has done, the republicans would have had her impeached by the house, and removed by the senate, weeks ago......what a bunch of wussies the congressional republicans are......see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, about trump.....

How is she pissing me off? *checks blood pressure* Nope, not pissed. Amused, definitely.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's almost as if you visit all these conservative propaganda sites on the regular just so you can post random articles on here just to give them clicks.

You see an article that confirms your biases and just post it for stars and flags. No better example of this than THIS thread you made just a few days ago where you posted it without realizing it was fake.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here are some more pearls of wisdom from Californias best...........

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join