It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Investigation - Exclusive - Alicia Powe & Liz Crokin

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Everyone knows that advertisers are pulling out of FOX NEWS Sean Hannity. This is the deep state's new way of getting rid of the truth, and covering up DNC corruption. Their attempts to censor this subject from MSM, only makes me want to bring it to everyone's attention.

I stumbled on to this video that shows the cover up for what it is. Just think if this was the RNC. It would be plastered all over.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The more they try to clamp down on this the more it will spread, they thought they had it covered up and that old Hilldog would be president and this would never have been an issue.

Fortunately for us, there has been a series of events that have spared us such a scenario and the truth will inevitably come out!

Thank you for sharing this, Hagmann does great work and I have never heard of these brave ladies!

S&F

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Everyone knows that advertisers are pulling out of FOX NEWS Sean Hannity. This is the deep state's new way of getting rid of the truth, and covering up DNC corruption. Their attempts to censor this subject from MSM, only makes me want to bring it to everyone's attention.

I stumbled on to this video that shows the cover up for what it is. Just think if this was the RNC. It would be plastered all over.

They lost the election because of FOX...so they decided to destroy it. Wonder how much money Soros paid those women to lie? Well...doesnt matter. We wont have any real news left by 2020...Dems just pulled a coup

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

WHAT??? @ 17:07 Seth Rich family agreed with Detective Rod Wheeler that he will not go into investigating the emails and Wikileaks
this by it self is a conspiracy theory and every body should ask them why, i mean this is the core of the investigation or is it

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
We need to be sure what information we disseminate as there will surely be a lot of disinformation coming out on the subject to discredit the cause.

I don't pretend to know who killed Seth Rich. But it is clear from the evidence at hand that there is a very high probability he was working with wikileaks in some capacity and a very low probability he was killed in a botched street robbery.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Apparently even Seth Rich's girlfriend was/is suspicious.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Perhaps is was considered a botched robbery because they know they were after the laptop and it wasnt on him at the time. a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hippyfrog
Perhaps is was considered a botched robbery because they know they were after the laptop and it wasnt on him at the time. a reply to: Doctor Smith

Perhaps. You would think their should be a big investigation. Since this explains the DNC leaks. And since the media has been shamelessly demanding a Trump investigation, without any merit, over the Russian fable.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The reporter in the video says that when the PI Wheeler was hired, he was given conditions, including what he could not investigate. Some of the things he was told that he could not investigate was Seth's emails and Wikileaks.

Why??

top topics

join