It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn You Canada

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Have Zazz round up our witches and curse the cheeky lil bugger.

Sheeze...Do I have to think of everything?

Yes. I haven't been able to think straight since my property value took a dump when this guy came to town.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We had a similar "near miss" in my hood a few years ago when Britney Spears was eyeing an ocean view lot at Trump's golf course. Thankfully she changed her tiny mind.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We only have two celebs in our neighborhood...ME...and the guy who met Angela Lansbury.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
We had a similar "near miss" in my hood a few years ago when Britney Spears was eyeing an ocean view lot at Trump's golf course. Thankfully she changed her tiny mind.

Apparently he has a close friend who lives here too that he sings gospel music with. Now I pray for Giant Meteor, who inconsiderately let me down during the 2016 election, to do his allotted duty and spare us from this horrid existence.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We only have two celebs in our neighborhood...ME...and the guy who met Angela Lansbury.

But you two are famous for vastly different reasons. He's famous for shaking her hand, you're famous for shaking other people's hands.

They just happened to be severed from their bodies.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But you two are famous for vastly different reasons. He's famous for shaking her hand, you're famous for shaking other people's hands.

They just happened to be severed from their bodies.

I've make 'em WAVE too.
I've got four stapled to the fan blades in my sun porch.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Apparently he has a close friend who lives here too that he sings gospel music with.

I think the only thing to do is join the choir. You know, one of those "friends close, enemies closer" kinda things.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I've make 'em WAVE too.

IAMTAT: Years ago, you served my father in the Storage Space Wars; now I beg you to help me in this struggle against Biebelzebub. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person; but my neighborhood has fallen under attack and I’m afraid my mission to bring you to West Orange has failed. I’ve placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this DB unit. You will know how to retrieve it. We must see this message safely delivered to you in your hidden bunker. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, IAMTAT; you’re my only hope.

edit on 29-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Have Zazz round up our witches and curse the cheeky lil bugger.

Sheeze...Do I have to think of everything?

I haven't been able to think straight since my property value took a dump when this guy came to town.

Turnabout is fair play...Take a dump on HIS property.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I think the only thing to do is join the choir. You know, one of those "friends close, enemies closer" kinda things.

When they start lookng for Jesus I may have a hard time faking it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Turnabout is fair play...Take a dump on HIS property.

I should. He just got all the landscaping redone.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I've make 'em WAVE too.

IAMTAT: Years ago, you served my father in the Storage Space Wars; now I beg you to help me in his struggle against Biebelzebub. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person; but my neighborhood has fallen under attack and I’m afraid my mission to bring you to West Orange has failed. I’ve placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this DB unit. You will know how to retrieve it. You must see this message safely delivered to you in your hidden bunker. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, IAMTAT; you’re my only hope.

Sorry...you're screwed.
I'm not touching DB's unit!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Poor guy cant catch a break.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Poor guy cant catch a break.

Yeah. The peanut butter only works so long...until the dogs finally catch on.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What if we move DB in next door? I doubt that rat bastard Bieber would want to live next door to a wooly mammoth that has a massive flatulence problem.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
HEY! We didn't complain when Halle Berry came to live in Canada. Nor when Ryan Gosling announced he was coming back to Canada with his wife Eva Longoria...

WE GRACEFULLY ACCEPTED IT!!!

And anyways, you spawned Madonna and heartlessly unleashed it on the whole face of the world. How did THAT turn out?... Hm?... Isn't Madonna from New York? Yes, we hear New Jersey considers itself to be New York, even here in Canada...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
HEY! We didn't complain when Halle Berry came to live in Canada. Nor when Ryan Gosling announced he was coming back to Canada with his wife Eva Longoria...

Dingle Berry and Gosling are at least tolerable.

And anyways, you spawned Madonna and heartlessly unleashed it on the whole face of the world. How did THAT turn out?... Hm?... Isn't Madonna from New York? Yes, we hear New Jersey considers itself to be New York, even here in Canada...

We sent Madge to London to punish the Brits for dragging us into World War II, we never sent you anything as bad as Biebezelbub.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just wait until he shows-up at your next lodge meeting.

Then you can have a proper conniption.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What are we waiting for fire the missiles!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Just wait until he shows-up at your next lodge meeting.

Then you can have a proper conniption.

Dude. Don't.

Not my safe space.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join