It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump admin begins annihilation phase of Islamic State

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
While the policy didn't create the ideology, it certainly provided the perfect conditions for it to spread like wildfire.

So the brainwashed savages killing gay people and non believers existed anyway then?
I agree.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: grainofsand

So you state they are already in your backyard and are creating this mess. Why wouldn't you expel them then? You can get rid of these people without bloodshed. If they start violently fighting back against deportation then fine, do the minimum of what needs to be done to get them out.

Massive resources need to be pumped into security services for sure. Right now there are thousands on watch lists but not enough staff to cover them.

But how is bombing entire populaces of countries going to make a difference? Especially as you stated, they are already in your back yard. I just don't understand the call for annihilation.

I havent't called for that anywhere, the exact opposite in fact, I think the UK should get the total # out of the middle East.

Why shouldn't the most important step be to get them out of your country 1st? If you decimate their home countries, wouldn't that make the situation worse, especially if they are already in your back yard?

Again resources, so I support greater resources to do exactly that and tackle the vile ideology which is spreading like a cancer in the Islamic world wishing to kill gay people and non believers.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Man, what a depressing thread. At least there are a few posters that show hope that not everyone is consumed with blood lust. I had always thought that killing was wrong? Or I fondly remember the phrase two wrongs don't make a right. Were these countries causing worldwide havoc before we started stirring the hornets nets in the early 90's?

Maybe we should trying leaving them alone for the 1st time in 30 years and see what happens? Why can't we use our powers of association to limit these people coming into our countries? Oh that's right, we no longer have control over our boarders, including the EU and UK. It almost seems like certain groups are encouraging these people to flood into counties en mass, to create chaos. But lets not look behind that curtain. Lets not follow this scenario back to the planners.

Let us not wake up. Let us keep on supporting the same failed policies that we have been over the last 30 years. Where exactly has it gotten us? Lets just start wiping entire populations off of the face of the earth. Why? Why can we make that call? Because we are just? Because our morals are better than theirs? How rotten our our politicians? How many disgusting acts, including murder, has our own government been behind? Oh well, just the cost of doing business?

Good little sheep, keep on being used. Keep on the blood lust because that is exactly what they want.

I know I know, I am not a true american speaking those works. I am not a MAN to be calling for peace instead of wanting to kill people. I have no honor. I have no backbone. I wish to believe there is a better way. I wish to stop being used as cannon fodder by those in power. I guess the constant war and skirmishes have brought us so far as a human race over the last 2000+ years. Let us not try something else, something new because someone might label us as cowards. I can definitely see cowards, but I am not looking into a mirror.

The hornets nest is already stirred. What do you want, to lie down so you can stung to death out of sense you started it? If so, well speak for yourself. ISIS are the enemy of the entire globe and the sooner they are blown out of existence the better. Yeah they may rise again - if so, blow them to bits again.

Have we even tried to kick them out?

No, oh that's right. That would be considered to be non PC. We can't discriminate now can we. Why?

Why can't we keep these people isolated in the countries that brainwashed them to begin with on their ideals?

What happens if ISIS is OUR creation? Then what? I don't believe that we can actively fight back against the masterminds behind this. So what can we do? We can bring our troops home. We can take ourselves off of the chess board to we can no longer be used. We can prevent these people from coming into our country and cause the destruction that is necessary to whip up our blood lust.

Can't we? Or should I just start to enjoy the destruction? Should I just give into the other wolf of violence. Should I start feeding that wolf and stop asking the questions of 'what if'?

Insanity. What we have been doing for quite a few years appears to be making the situation worse wouldn't you say. Should we continue doing the exact same thing we have been and expect different results? We have already stirred up the hornets nest so I guess there is no turning back. We just need to wipe them off of the face of the earth right? No other choice.

There are no diplomatic or policy options on the table. ISIS are either wiped out or minimised to a few crackpots in their own lands or the situation is only going to get worse.

As for keeping them isolated, that seems unworkable as we have seen the result of Trump trying to do exactly that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I would bet that if we were able to somehow wipe out ISIS, there would be another boogeyman right behind them to take their place.

Instead of wiping them out, why don't we just neutralize them with confinement?

I understand there would be a huge toll on resources to remove these people from our society. Maybe we could reallocate 1/10th of the resources that we give our too big to fail conglomerates towards this situation. We would probably have money left over.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Let other countries deal with it, we're an island, divert resources to border control and intelligence services within our borders.
Deport every follower of an ideology which advocates killing gay people or non believers.
If they are home grown then lock them up indefinitely, cheaper than the cost of a cruise missile in sandyland.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Melt them all.

link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: bastion
While the policy didn't create the ideology, it certainly provided the perfect conditions for it to spread like wildfire.

So the brainwashed savages killing gay people and non believers existed anyway then?
I agree.

Yup, the current ideology all started in the 1950s with Sayyid Qutb who crated Qutbism - the idea that Muslims had been extinct for several hundred years by being infected with liberal ideas so Qutbists are allowed to kill Muslims who aren't waging Jihad and seek to distamntle the West as a whole - which is what both Al'Qu'eda and ISIS follow.

To use a rubbish analogy, the idea is a seed and Iraq created the perfect conditions in which it could grow.

link   

I would bet that if we were able to somehow wipe out ISIS, there would be another boogeyman right behind them to take their place.

Instead of wiping them out, why don't we just neutralize them with confinement?

I understand there would be a huge toll on resources to remove these people from our society. Maybe we could reallocate 1/10th of the resources that we give our too big to fail conglomerates towards this situation. We would probably have money left over.

I am all for rounding them up and putting them somewhere, but that is not going to work. They are already embedded all around the world and hard to root out. We must destroy them in the middle east first. If that means 1000 years of blowing them up every time they poke their heads out of their rat holes then so be it.
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Wow, anyone who believes that # is surely the epitome of a savage.
The ideology is certainly the main problem because they will kill regardless of Western foreign policy.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The U.S. isn't going to do # to IS except for maybe "accidentally," airdrop some more weapons and/or flyers warning them of an attack so they have time to re-locate.

ISIS is a very useful tool for the military-industrial complex.

How quick the American populace are to forget.

I don't know Donald Trump seems pretty intent on tearing down everything Obama is proud of. Killing the army of sand pirates he built would be a pretty big blow

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Everyone wants ISIS and the rest of those Islamic groups destroyed, but no one wants to do the work necessary to get it done.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Im a bit old to do it myself these days but I support massive resources of my taxes funding UK border control and internal security/intelligence services sniffing around problem mosques in the UK.
Rott them out for sure, like I said, I'm done with serving myself now but I'm happy to be taxed for others to carry the flag.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
No one will be spared. No man, no woman, no child. Islamic State do not surrender, do not retreat, so they will all be killed. Islamic State is classified as a terrorist organization, so there is no legal problems with doing this.

If their financial transactions are not being traced, if their weapons purchases are not being foiled, if their electronic trails are not being pursued, then guess what?

Nobody that matters is particularly interested in shutting them down, and anything to the contrary is spin. You want to annihilate the bad guys, better start looking a little closer to home.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No one will be spared. No man, no woman, no child.

Sounds a bit like the Nazi policy towards the Jews.....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm glad someone is standing up to this menace. Murderous cults love a society that rolls over on its back once threatened. What they fear is the force of good when it stands up and defends itself.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No one will be spared. No man, no woman, no child.

Sounds a bit like the Nazi policy towards the Jews.....

Which would have been fully justified if the Jews were trying to kill innocent people and subjugate them under a radical set of laws - which they were not.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yeah, ISIS/Daesh seem more like the nazis to me.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You know we forget that the perpetrators of 911, which to me was an inside job, and the Iraq war perpetrators are the source of ALL this evil….

Before those US inspired events there was no ISIS, no massive group of Al Qaeda, little terrorism, and millions of human beings were alive that are dead now.

The Saudis and their twisted Wahhabism was the combustible material in which was ignited by US actions

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In the US it is illegal to advocate murdering people.

Yet, somehow wrapping up those same statements in enough religious text makes them acceptable.

What is the threshold? If I want to incite people to murder a certain group of people, how many pages of religious text do I need to attach? Is 1 page good enough?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why is war so good for the economy when there is no tangible product?

If those same resources were used to build infrastructure, they would have twice the benefit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join