It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump admin begins annihilation phase of Islamic State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Do you blame UK/US foreign policy for the ideology which supports killing gay people and Muslims who follow a different flavour?

No , I blame ignorance but ignorance is not isolated to one religion.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I never said it was.
Do you blame terrorist Islamic ignorance on UK/US foreign policy as well or do you blame the warped ideology?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
We've been bombing the crap out of ISIS for years now, and it's not having much effect.

How is Trump going to solve the problem? More bombs? Doesn't work.

Go back and read what Mattis said. He explains the tactics and what is different. One thing I bet he won't do is drop leaflets to warn that bombing is an hour off.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly, and also ask yourself why nobody from Vietnam started terrorist acts in the US during that conflict.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Ever heard of that one ?
Would you blame an American for blowing himself up if we lived in an alternative universe where Iraq or Libya invaded USA ?

How do you explain ISIS/Daesh killing gay people or other Muslims who do not follow their particular vile ideology?
Come on, blame that on UK/US foreign policy, apologise for that if you can, I'm all ears.

Are you all ears ?! Good to know. Listen to this

Straight from the horses mouth. Let's go hot shot, try and spin it.

I remember that interview and just watched it again - can you point to the part he justifies ISIS killing gays and those that do not follow their ideology?

Apart from that, the moment you start believing a single word out of Blair's disgusting face - you've lost it.
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol I thought the same, using that piece of # as an argument regarding terrorism was a bit lame.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Man, what a depressing thread. At least there are a few posters that show hope that not everyone is consumed with blood lust. I had always thought that killing was wrong? Or I fondly remember the phrase two wrongs don't make a right. Were these countries causing worldwide havoc before we started stirring the hornets nets in the early 90's?

Maybe we should trying leaving them alone for the 1st time in 30 years and see what happens? Why can't we use our powers of association to limit these people coming into our countries? Oh that's right, we no longer have control over our boarders, including the EU and UK. It almost seems like certain groups are encouraging these people to flood into counties en mass, to create chaos. But lets not look behind that curtain. Lets not follow this scenario back to the planners.

Let us not wake up. Let us keep on supporting the same failed policies that we have been over the last 30 years. Where exactly has it gotten us? Lets just start wiping entire populations off of the face of the earth. Why? Why can we make that call? Because we are just? Because our morals are better than theirs? How rotten our our politicians? How many disgusting acts, including murder, has our own government been behind? Oh well, just the cost of doing business?

Good little sheep, keep on being used. Keep on the blood lust because that is exactly what they want.

I know I know, I am not a true american speaking those works. I am not a MAN to be calling for peace instead of wanting to kill people. I have no honor. I have no backbone. I wish to believe there is a better way. I wish to stop being used as cannon fodder by those in power. I guess the constant war and skirmishes have brought us so far as a human race over the last 2000+ years. Let us not try something else, something new because someone might label us as cowards. I can definitely see cowards, but I am not looking into a mirror.
edit on 29-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

War is hell, there is no right or wrong.

Correct, war is hell. Incorrect, there are rights and wrongs, unless you have no morals, and then you're no better than the enemy you're fighting.

The mission is to destroy ISIS. WW2 style bombing campaign helped turn the tide of the war effort. It can be used to do the same thing today.

By that logic, then (and you seemingly condoning innocent people/kids being killed by coalition strikes), it is acceptable for terrorists to target/bomb/kill innocent people (Manchester, 7/7, 9/11, France, etc)? After all, they are doing what they can to destroy their enemy, the US/West. No right or wrong, right? The mission is to destroy the enemy, right?

And if you say "well they do it so we should, too," see above: you're no better than the enemy you're fighting.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

So do you blame UK/US foreign policy for followers of an ideology who kill gay people and those who believe in the wrong flavour of Islam?
WTF did gay people do? What the # did Yazidi people do? Apologise for them as well please.
Do you disagree that there is blame to be held for the vile ideology?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Man, what a depressing thread. At least there are a few posters that show hope that not everyone is consumed with blood lust. I had always thought that killing was wrong? Or I fondly remember the phrase two wrongs don't make a right. Were these countries causing worldwide havoc before we started stirring the hornets nets in the early 90's?

Maybe we should trying leaving them alone for the 1st time in 30 years and see what happens? Why can't we use our powers of association to limit these people coming into our countries? Oh that's right, we no longer have control over our boarders, including the EU and UK. It almost seems like certain groups are encouraging these people to flood into counties en mass, to create chaos. But lets not look behind that curtain. Lets not follow this scenario back to the planners.

Let us not wake up. Let us keep on supporting the same failed policies that we have been over the last 30 years. Where exactly has it gotten us? Lets just start wiping entire populations off of the face of the earth. Why? Why can we make that call? Because we are just? Because our morals are better than theirs? How rotten our our politicians? How many disgusting acts, including murder, has our own government been behind? Oh well, just the cost of doing business?

Good little sheep, keep on being used. Keep on the blood lust because that is exactly what they want.

I know I know, I am not a true american speaking those works. I am not a MAN to be calling for peace instead of wanting to kill people. I have no honor. I have no backbone. I wish to believe there is a better way. I wish to stop being used as cannon fodder by those in power. I guess the constant war and skirmishes have brought us so far as a human race over the last 2000+ years. Let us not try something else, something new because someone might label us as cowards. I can definitely see cowards, but I am not looking into a mirror.

The hornets nest is already stirred. What do you want, to lie down so you can stung to death out of sense you started it? If so, well speak for yourself. ISIS are the enemy of the entire globe and the sooner they are blown out of existence the better. Yeah they may rise again - if so, blow them to bits again.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Obama decided to overthrow Gadafi

One of Gadhafi's servant's told a story of how Gadhafi took a six year old girl into his bedroom, and the servant could hear her screaming while they were in there. When they came out, Gadhafi took a pair of scissors and cut her lips off, then sent her away.

His own people murdered him in the streets.

That Gadhafi?

Where did you hear that?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Are they coming here and performing their acts or are they doing it within the boarders of their own sovereign countries? If they were sneaking in, not being invited in large numbers like they are today, then I could understand. I would understand that we need to protect our boarders better. If they got through our well protected AND enforced boarders then take the gloves off. Make examples of those who violate our boarders and commit these acts. If they kill themselves in the process, then it is done, with the exception of finding out how they got into the country and then have that hole sealed.

Why are you not holding your elected officials responsible for allowing these people in? Is it just so much easier to just want to kill all of these 'foreign people' instead of holding yourself responsible? Does none of the blame fall on your shoulders for this? Oh, that is right, you are morally superior and wish to force others to obey your standards.

Where is the responsibility of the local populace in cleaning up their own back yards? When it is the responsibility of the persecuted to start fighting back, to start making a change in their environment if they don't like it?

When does it no longer become your responsibility to ask questions of why we are here in the first place. Why are our boarders so porous. Why we are allowing millions of these people into the countries uncontested? We could very easily isolate islam if we wanted to. But we don't.

Why?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Besides what kind of low life excuse of a human thinks it's ok to kill kids.

The low life's you continually defend here..

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Obama decided to overthrow Gadafi

One of Gadhafi's servant's told a story of how Gadhafi took a six year old girl into his bedroom, and the servant could hear her screaming while they were in there. When they came out, Gadhafi took a pair of scissors and cut her lips off, then sent her away.

His own people murdered him in the streets.

That Gadhafi?

Yep that's the one.

A man who transformed a backwater British puppet into a prosperous independent state with the highest living standards in all of Africa.

A man who earned the respect of his people.

A man who stood at the front of all efforts to resist Islamist-Wahhabi Fundementalism not only in Libya but the region at large.

He was murdered by foreign mercenaries and Islamist fanatics sponsored by Obama, Hillary and co. Now he's apparently the victim of a vicious smear campaign years after his death. "History is written by the victors".

What happened to Libya without him? Oh that's right, it's in a state of anarchy, chaos, Islamists run rampant in the street enforcing their barbarian rule when not fighting the dozens of factions for power.

Such a wonderful thing America did for the people of Libya in murdering their apparently "monstrous" dictator.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The U.S. isn't going to do # to IS except for maybe "accidentally," airdrop some more weapons and/or flyers warning them of an attack so they have time to re-locate.

ISIS is a very useful tool for the military-industrial complex.

How quick the American populace are to forget.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Are they coming here and performing their acts or are they doing it within the boarders of their own sovereign countries? If they were sneaking in, not being invited in large numbers like they are today, then I could understand. I would understand that we need to protect our boarders better. If they got through our well protected AND enforced boarders then take the gloves off. Make examples of those who violate our boarders and commit these acts. If they kill themselves in the process, then it is done, with the exception of finding out how they got into the country and then have that hole sealed.

Most British Islamic terrorists have been home grown, 2nd/3rd generation immigrants.
The problem is the vile ideology of savages.

Why are you not holding your elected officials responsible for allowing these people in? Is it just so much easier to just want to kill all of these 'foreign people' instead of holding yourself responsible? Does none of the blame fall on your shoulders for this? Oh, that is right, you are morally superior and wish to force others to obey your standards.

I argue with my Member of Parliament often, I campaign, protest, and whine on ATS as well lol

Where is the responsibility of the local populace in cleaning up their own back yards? When it is the responsibility of the persecuted to start fighting back, to start making a change in their environment if they don't like it?

That would be the responsibility of the Islamic communities around Britain, and the vile Imams/mosques which indoctrinate and facilitate the killers.

When does it no longer become your responsibility to ask questions of why we are here in the first place. Why are our boarders so porous. Why we are allowing millions of these people into the countries uncontested? We could very easily isolate islam if we wanted to. But we don't.

Why?

UK border is pretty manageable, which is why we have less of the # France has got.
The problem is the ideology and those who preach it, and I repeat, most of our Islamic terrorists are home grown 2nd/3rd generation immigrants.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The hornets nest is already stirred. What do you want, to lie down so you can stung to death out of sense you started it? If so, well speak for yourself. ISIS are the enemy of the entire globe and the sooner they are blown out of existence the better. Yeah they may rise again - if so, blow them to bits again.

Have we even tried to kick them out?

No, oh that's right. That would be considered to be non PC. We can't discriminate now can we. Why?

Why can't we keep these people isolated in the countries that brainwashed them to begin with on their ideals?

What happens if ISIS is OUR creation? Then what? I don't believe that we can actively fight back against the masterminds behind this. So what can we do? We can bring our troops home. We can take ourselves off of the chess board to we can no longer be used. We can prevent these people from coming into our country and cause the destruction that is necessary to whip up our blood lust.

Can't we? Or should I just start to enjoy the destruction? Should I just give into the other wolf of violence. Should I start feeding that wolf and stop asking the questions of 'what if'?

Insanity. What we have been doing for quite a few years appears to be making the situation worse wouldn't you say. Should we continue doing the exact same thing we have been and expect different results? We have already stirred up the hornets nest so I guess there is no turning back. We just need to wipe them off of the face of the earth right? No other choice.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So you state they are already in your backyard and are creating this mess. Why wouldn't you expel them then? You can get rid of these people without bloodshed. If they start violently fighting back against deportation then fine, do the minimum of what needs to be done to get them out.

But how is bombing entire populaces of countries going to make a difference? Especially as you stated, they are already in your back yard. I just don't understand the call for annihilation.

Why shouldn't the most important step be to get them out of your country 1st? If you decimate their home countries, wouldn't that make the situation worse, especially if they are already in your back yard?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Have we even tried to kick them out?

No, oh that's right. That would be considered to be non PC. We can't discriminate now can we. Why?

Why can't we keep these people isolated in the countries that brainwashed them to begin with on their ideals?

What happens if ISIS is OUR creation? Then what? I don't believe that we can actively fight back against the masterminds behind this. So what can we do? We can bring our troops home. We can take ourselves off of the chess board to we can no longer be used. We can prevent these people from coming into our country and cause the destruction that is necessary to whip up our blood lust.

Can't we? Or should I just start to enjoy the destruction? Should I just give into the other wolf of violence. Should I start feeding that wolf and stop asking the questions of 'what if'?

Insanity. What we have been doing for quite a few years appears to be making the situation worse wouldn't you say. Should we continue doing the exact same thing we have been and expect different results? We have already stirred up the hornets nest so I guess there is no turning back. We just need to wipe them off of the face of the earth right? No other choice.

That's a lose-lose designed by TPTB that way their military-industrial complexes continue un-hinged.

ISIS is our creation. For those interested in factual statements about the inception of terrorist organizations in the Middle East, as is the case with the Muhajadeen and "fighting the Commies," (we trained, armed, and funded them), this is absolutely no different.

Whereas many MIC-cheerleaders propagated the concept of "moderate rebels," many of us saw it for what it was (arming, funding, and training terrorist organizations to overthrow sovereign nations and democratically elected leaders in said sovereign nations).

To say this is false, incorrect, fake news, whatever it may be - is entirely ignorant and a baseless accusation.

Who remembers when ISIS first hit the newspaper? Riding around in the vehicles we left there, using weapons we left there - who else remembers this?

Again, ISIS is an incredibly useful tool for the military-industrial complex hence we've seen virtually NO progress when it comes to eradicating the radicals.

Baby boomers lived under the fear of nuclear warfare, the Cold War, the evil Commies, the red scare.

This is the millennial/gen-x version of instilling and controlling an entire nation through fear. Where the enemy was once Communists, it's now Terrorists.

I'm not naive, and I've paid attention for years now. The U.S. government/military have zero intentions to take out ISIS.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Amen brother.

I wonder if this didn't just start with ISIS? I wonder if this has been a mode of operation for a lot longer? Maybe even the great wars were part of the lies and deception.

All wars are banker wars.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: ClovenSky

So do you blame UK/US foreign policy for followers of an ideology who kill gay people and those who believe in the wrong flavour of Islam?

While the policy didn't create the ideology, it certainly provided the perfect conditions for it to spread like wildfire. In a failed state, it's those with the most weapons the most brutality and the darkest views who gain power and influence and repeating the mistakes in Iraq (having no plan) would further increase ISIS numbers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join