It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump admin begins annihilation phase of Islamic State

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Come on USA, how hard can it be..
Wipe that place off the map and be done with it.
Starting to think they want a slow war

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly, and also ask yourself why nobody from Vietnam started terrorist acts in the US during that conflict.
It is the vile ideology to blame, they would kill us anyway for following the wrong religion to them.
Ask any Yazidi or gay person unfortunate to be living in an ISIS/Daesh controlled area.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: allsee4eye

Islam is no longer a religion actually it never was, is a way of life like a cult from where terrorist organizations like cowards hide to commit heinous crimes against their own and the rest of humanity.

They have no room in modern society, their medieval ways are obsolete.

And BTW that is propaganda, I agree with should not leave any terrorist alive.

That protect the rest of the people that doesn't want to have anything to do with radicalized Islam and religion but can not get away from the claws of those that impose their will on others.

We that have nothing to do with radical Islam are becoming casualties of their insane religious views, when radical terrorist target children

Osama was a backward barbarian but he's​ mission is accomplished. So many of you are doing exactly what he was hoping for and that is to troll you in to becoming bigots and hostile towards the whole of Islam . Osama's goal was to start a cultural war and people like you (and majority of ATS) are fighting for his cause. The more you people keep hating on the religion itself and linking every Muslim to Isis the more enemies you will create. Imagine how a law abiding Muslim, an American citizen, feels after reading some of your disgusting posts that are copy/pasted from a Pam Geller blog ?
"Islam is no longer a religion actually it never was" ...and you bitch and whine over why Muslims dislike you. Who wouldn't​ ?!
edit on 29-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Exactly, and also ask yourself why nobody from Vietnam started terrorist acts in the US during that conflict.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Ever heard of that one ?
Would you blame an American for blowing himself up if we lived in an alternative universe where Iraq or Libya invaded USA ?
edit on 29-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You equate radical Islam to freedom? Have you ever been in an arabic or muslim dominated country?
edit on 29-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Would you blame an American for blowing himself up if we lived in an alternative universe where Iraq or Libya invaded USA ?

How do you explain ISIS/Daesh killing gay people or other Muslims who do not follow their particular vile ideology?
Come on, blame that on UK/US foreign policy, apologise for that if you can, I'm all ears.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

You equate radical Islam to freedom? Have you ever been in an arabic or muslim dominated country?

I have been in Turkey and Malaysia. I haven't been in any Arab countries however you don't have to be a genius to know that people of Iraq and Libya were doing a lot better before Yanks came and "liberated" them. Libya was Muslim, but not radical until Obama decided to overthrow Gadafi. Iraq was not radical until war criminal Bush decided to burn it . What ?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: allsee4eye

No man, no woman, no child. Islamic State do not surrender, do not retreat, so they will all be killed.

Murdering women and children if anything it will only help ISIS to spread. The stupid people haven't figured that out yet. Besides what kind of low life excuse of a human thinks it's ok to kill kids.

SKYNET - it takes approximately 2000 autonomous drones to follow each leader from space and or sky.
Leaders that are ok with the spread of the ignorance infection of killing the youth.

If all these innocent people are killed and the Islamic leaders "we smell in the caves hiding controlling it all" they are not religious... survive? Nothing will change except the chess pieces being sacrificed.

And so games with the youth there being manipulated into hate and sadly upon the consciousness of the young adults going to fight who lose their lives attempting to help.

SKYNET - it takes approximately 2000 autonomous drones to follow each infectious leader from space and or sky.

Tell said leaders we know your controlling that side of the "board" and if more attacks occur in representations of your religious hate groups the drone prescribed sent to your area of infection will come closer to you, specifically.
Then as they begin to see their personally issued drone every time they exit caves, and look up they think do I want to be the one responsible for the next attack or should I back off.
Large part of warfare is psychological before brutal activities.
Now each infection is given a prescription-
Be well

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And do you blame UK/US bombing on ISIS/Daesh killing gay people and Muslims who follow a different brand of Islam?
How do you explain that?
I say backward ideology and savages who follow it, they would kill you just for being a non believer, blame that of foreign policy?

link   

How do you explain ISIS/Daesh killing gay people or other Muslims who do not follow their particular vile ideology?
Come on, blame that on UK/US foreign policy, apologise for that if you can, I'm all ears.

Are you all ears ?! Good to know. Listen to this

Straight from the horses mouth. Let's go hot shot, try and spin it.

link   

Maybe because nobody bases their foreign policy around such an insignificant issue as human rights?

What is more important to the US State Department? The fact China has a vast industrial base, or the fact they don't let gays get married?

The West are also good friends of Saudi Arabia, the single most barbaric state on Earth. A country where rape victims are stoned to death, children are locked in cages and homosexuals hanged in the streets.

"Human rights" are a convenient tool to use against those who you deem your enemies, even though you probably commit the exact same violations yourself in the world of international relations.
edit on -050009am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

How does that POS explain ISIS/Daesh killing gay people and non believers?
Which gay rights group bombed Iraq again?
Come on, I want your opinion, not the words of that snivelling # Blair.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Good points

So you agree that ISIS/Daesh will kill you just for believing in a different god, regardless of UK/US foreign policy?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Good points

So you agree that ISIS/Daesh will kill you just for believing in a different god, regardless of UK/US foreign policy?

Well probably.

But Western foreign policy did play a huge part in their creation. These groups either would not exist, or most certainly would not be as powerful or possess a global reach, without the West's systematic destruction of Secular Strongmen in the region.

Saddam was the big one of course, ousting Gaddafi was just more fuel on the fire.

Egypt would've probably gone the same way if the Military didn't step in when it did after Mubarak was ousted following Obama's meddling.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I agree with you regarding the creation of the groups, and the shameful funding by national governments which we can't mention or the thread is likely to be deleted.
That said, the ideology exists now, a twisted form of Islam which will kill anyone different regardless of UK/US policy now.
Barbarous savages.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Obama decided to overthrow Gadafi

One of Gadhafi's servant's told a story of how Gadhafi took a six year old girl into his bedroom, and the servant could hear her screaming while they were in there. When they came out, Gadhafi took a pair of scissors and cut her lips off, then sent her away.

His own people murdered him in the streets.

That Gadhafi?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
An RT news story bitching about some dead civilians.
Yet no mention of Russia killing up to 2 million civilians during their occupation of Afghanistan.
Convenient.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don´t know why you project all this stuff onto me but I want you to know that I agree with you on this post about Iraq and Libya.

Why the what???

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It isn't a theory it's a statement , WW2 has no relevance here as they are different situations.
We were warned before we went into Iraq but our arrogant leaders chose to ignore those warnings , we are reaping what they have sown.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Do you blame UK/US foreign policy for the ideology which supports killing gay people and Muslims who follow a different flavour?
I blame the barbarous and savage ideology of the animals who support it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join