It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump admin begins annihilation phase of Islamic State

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: 727Sky
ISIS isn't the only people over there teaching kids how to kill. Our die hard ally Israel does the same thing.

So your trying to say Israel is just as guilty as ISIS in the same capacity? Really now?

It's already been documented that Israel has been helping ISIS and other terrorist. They rank up there with Saudi Arabia when it comes to human rights abuses and is in hot water for keeping kids in cages like animals without trial. Besides don't you people always claim guilt by association? After all you are willing to kill kids who aren't even old enough to know what ISIS is even about just because some member of their family is in ISIS.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

ISIS isn't the only people over there teaching kids how to kill. Our die hard ally Israel does the same thing.

I went over there yesterday, offered them some flowers, I even brought a guitar to sing Kum-By-Ya, but they just weren't interested in your approach. Perhaps if you tried on your own, it would work better?

Did you ever think the reason why it didn't work is because you suck at singing?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: allsee4eye

I find myself agreeing with Mattis' points in there. This is how a military leader must view warfare.

If he can accomplish this one, people will ask Mattis to run for POTUS next time. That will be the worse nightmare for lefty liberals hurting America. They fear that, so we will see them using their corrupted media against Mattis now.

Messing with Mattis is not like messing with Trump. I just can't wait.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good, take the gloves off.
The Arab world has had enough time to remove this cancer.

Get in, get it done

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

on Sunday the 28th, during the TV programs centering around Memorial-Day 2017...

the end of one movie had a screen roll of a joint declaration by the Soviets, Britain, USA that their combined, 3 geo-political forces would seek to exterminate all traces of Nazi-ism from the face-of-the-Earth...

It seems that Trump is trying to reprise the tactic... but instead of Nazi-ism that this time Islam, Jihadist Islam (especially ISIS/AQ/Salafis/Boko-Harem) is the destroyer of civilization which needs to be eradicated for all time.

first beast = Nazi's
2nd beast = Jihadists

gotta wonder

edit on th31149606369129142017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And now, a statement from Bashar al-Assad

The American President has no policies. There are policies drawn by the American institutions which control the American regime which are the intelligence agencies, the Pentagon, the big arms and oil companies, and financial institutions, in addition to some other lobbies which influence American decision-making. The American President merely implements these policies, and the evidence is that when Trump tried to move on a different track, during and after his election campaign, he couldn’t. He came under a ferocious attack. As we have seen in the past few week, he changed his rhetoric completely and subjected himself to the terms of the deep American state, or the deep American regime. That’s why it is unrealistic and a complete waste of time to make an assessment of the American President’s foreign policy, for he might say something; but he ultimately does what these institutions dictate to him. This is not new. This has been ongoing American policy for decades.

[url=http://]http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Full-Transcript-of-teleSURs-Exclusive-Interview-with-Syrian-President-Assad-20170426-0018.html[/url ]

Buck

edit on 29-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I went over there yesterday, offered them some flowers, I even brought a guitar to sing Kum-By-Ya, but they just weren't interested in your approach. Perhaps if you tried on your own, it would work better?

Did you ever think the reason why it didn't work is because you suck at singing?

Either that, or you don't have a clue how the real world works. I have a beautiful voice. But I suck at playing guitar.

War sucks and people die. Given the options, I'd prefer no war. If you can convince ISIS to stop, I'll talk to Trump. Deal?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wanna bet that Isis will still be present in full capacity a year from now ?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

There's a sad inevitability that as more innocents die more radicals are created , it's a vicious circle no one seems to want to break.
How civilised we are.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

If they move the headquarters to Germany, maybe.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

So your trying to say Israel is just as guilty as ISIS in the same capacity? Really now?

It's already been documented that Israel has been helping ISIS and other terrorist. They rank up there with Saudi Arabia when it comes to human rights abuses and is in hot water for keeping kids in cages like animals without trial. Besides don't you people always claim guilt by association? After all you are willing to kill kids who aren't even old enough to know what ISIS is even about just because some member of their family is in ISIS.

LOL no sources to validate these claims? Or should I take your internet word for it? I dont make guilt by association. Other people do and what they choose to do is on them. I am just explaining the rational thought behind it even though there isn't one.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Right right. Every superpower in the world has been "bombing" Isis for over a year now. Hell, former president of France even declared war on them. But hey, they are still in business. You really think that Mr "I know how to defeat Isis better than the generals" is going to make any difference ?

When will you Americans learn that Isis is an valuable tool of western world's governments ?! Isis is the "flavour" of the day to keep that military industry rolling.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

the Germans under Hitler & the Nazi's were allied with the Muslims...

there seems to be a major affinity between those two cultures of domination

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Absolutely. But in the meantime a bunch or already rich white guys will be getting a whole lot richer. Go 'I'm for the little guy' Trump!!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Right right. Every superpower in the world has been "bombing" Isis for over a year now. Hell, former president of France even declared war on them. But hey, they are still in business. You really think that Mr "I know how to defeat Isis better than the generals" is going to make any difference ?

When will you Americans learn that Isis is an valuable tool of western world's governments ?! Isis is the "flavour" of the day to keep that military industry rolling.

Go to the books, you'll find out we won the last 2 world wars. I accept this one is taking more time, but that's because we wasted 8 years with Obama.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

WW2 style bombing.. of course there weren´t any children in London or Dresden killed by the firstorm unleashed on the civilians from both sides.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the Germans under Hitler & the Nazi's were allied with the Muslims...

there seems to be a major affinity between those two cultures of domination

Eh? Glass houses.

The US has been the apex 'culture of domination' for around 60 years. Before that, the British Empire was for a century or three. Right now, the US is partnered with the Saudis. Is that a 'major affinity' for Muslims too? Or is just expedient like most world politics?

We've got a few terrorist atrocities here in the West and have dropped hundreds of thousands of bombs on the Muslim Middle East. Is that not the business of cultural domination?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There's a sad inevitability that as more innocents die more radicals are created , it's a vicious circle no one seems to want to break.
How civilised we are.

Does UK/US bombing create the ideology which is killing gay people and those of differing Islamic faith?
How do you apologise for that exactly?
What gay pressure group bombed Iraq or Syria?
The ideology is vile and would kill you anyway, regardless of UK foreign policy.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Bashar seems to get it

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How civilised we are.

so, according to your theory WW2 should never have ended even after carpet bombing german towns and nuking japan, because all those civilian deaths should have indefinitely continued to create more soldiers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join